The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veteran QB available

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Veteran QB available Empty
PostSubject: Veteran QB available   Veteran QB available Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Anyone looking for a veteran QB in Trent Green? I'm open to all offers. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Veteran QB available Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Veteran QB available   Veteran QB available Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:03 pm

J-money wrote:
Anyone looking for a veteran QB in Trent Green? I'm open to all offers. Thanks.

u kno he in like the top 10 in passing
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Veteran QB available   Veteran QB available Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm

lol, no, i did not! What the heck. I thought my roster also showed the depth chart. Who are all my starters right now? where is the depth chart? this is difficult to start playing while the season is going on. lol Trying to catch up! I may retract my offer now. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Veteran QB available   Veteran QB available Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:16 pm

J-money wrote:
lol, no, i did not! What the heck. I thought my roster also showed the depth chart. Who are all my starters right now? where is the depth chart? this is difficult to start playing while the season is going on. lol Trying to catch up! I may retract my offer now. Thanks for the heads up!

it is a little more difficult to take a team over that had already had a GM and the season is going. I did it after week 2 and was missing some things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veteran QB available   Veteran QB available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veteran QB available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: The Front Office :: League Discussion-
Jump to: