The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Dolphins Trade Block

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Dolphins Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:48 pm

***UPDATED***

QB Brady Quinn 77 5 22
RE Jason Taylor 96/33
SS Lance Schulters 78/32
RE Jason Taylor 96/33
HB Ricky Williams 80/30
QB John Beck 74/26
HB Jesse Chatman 78/25

Dolphins Needs:

OLB
ILB
CB
WR
3/4 DE
DT
Draft Picks

Last edited by J-money on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:50 pm

I could use Jason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:52 pm

Ok, just post up what you are willing to give up. I'll go through everyones roster when i get a chance. got to get out of here for now.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : New Dolphins Trade Block Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 pm

I'm interested in Jason as well. But don't ask for to much take into account his age.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:01 pm

How much for the pothead?
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:53 am

I could spot you for Cleo Lemon or John Beck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Can someone help me out? Where the heck do I find all the Contract Lengths? I need it for everyone on my roster really. Not sure why the previous GM didn't have them. I have no clue where to find this information. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:32 pm

should be with your depth chart.. or use www.simsportsnet.com

or even nfl.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:41 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
should be with your depth chart.. or use www.simsportsnet.com

or even nfl.com

simsportsnet does not work and nfl.com, when i go to the roster, it doesn't show contract length. So i'm not sure where to go for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:48 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
I could use Jason

I'm interested in Tommy Kelley and/or Stanford Routt and/or Fabian Washington. Any combination of these players plus a draft pick if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:01 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
I'm interested in Jason as well. But don't ask for to much take into account his age.

On my madden game it shows he has a 3 year contract left. Not sure if that's valid or not.

I'm interested in Antwan Odom and/or Drayton Florence and/or Reynaldo Hill, plus a draft pick if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
How much for the pothead?

interested in e green or A Branch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:24 pm

superskin6 wrote:
I could spot you for Cleo Lemon or John Beck.

4th draft pick

Last edited by J-money on Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:25 pm

J-money wrote:
Can someone help me out? Where the heck do I find all the Contract Lengths? I need it for everyone on my roster really. Not sure why the previous GM didn't have them. I have no clue where to find this information. Thanks!

I will help you out once I get on Madden 08 later today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Ok, trade block updated, i think some of you may be happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:23 pm

QUINNNNNNNNNN! i want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Put up some offers folks. it's easier for you to tell me who you have and are willing to give up, than for me to go to every team and come up with a trade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Giants10 wrote:
QUINNNNNNNNNN! i want

Derek Anderson and CB Ross
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:44 pm

J-money wrote:
Giants10 wrote:
QUINNNNNNNNNN! i want

WHAT?!!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:51 pm

mksadng wrote:
J-money wrote:
Giants10 wrote:
QUINNNNNNNNNN! i want

WHAT?!!?!

lol, just threw something out there. lol!

This is the kind of stuff you will get. Please do not post here if you don't have anyone in mind on who you will give up. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:00 pm

im not the giants tho, im the panthers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Giants10 wrote:

Haha, whoops. I'm the Dolphins HC and we will check out your roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Giants10 wrote:

And that just proves my point. That's why people need to poste who they are willing to give up based on my needs. Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Well my whole team is on the block accept Beason, so If you like anyone From your needs, then we can work somehting out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dolphins Trade Block   New Dolphins Trade Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dolphins Trade Block
Page 1 of 1