The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contract Points for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Contract Points for sale Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Contract Points for sale Empty
PostSubject: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:03 pm

I have 12 contract points currently for sale... Here are my needs:

https://madden360league.forummotion.com/trade-blocks-f7/new-redskins-trade-block-t1374.htm

These could easily sign a 92 player to a 3 year deal or so, so they are valued very highly.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:12 pm

DT- I can fill your need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:31 pm

You think 12 points are worth a 99??? Thats ridiculous, ill offer you Michael Boley 87 OLB for all 12
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:34 pm

mksadng wrote:
You think 12 points are worth a 99??? Thats ridiculous, ill offer you Michael Boley 87 OLB for all 12

and ill decline...

i dont go exactly by that, but id value boley as like 7 pts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

and ill decline...

Thats ridiculous, their contract points... Thats an UBSURD price and once again my Nate Clements shouldve been approved if thats the value, I offered Michael Boley 87 OLB a 1st and 4 contract points... thats an 87, 86 and a 83 for a 94...how is that not approved? I think you made up that chart for YOUR benefit and it was never used in a trade before.

AND In the Chargers/Ravens trade you said Olshansky plus an 80 equaled Haloti Ngata and according to your chart the 2 points Cavfan got wouldve equaled an 82 player so that trade shouldve been approved as well Wink
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

and ill decline...

Thats ridiculous, their contract points... Thats an UBSURD price and once again my Nate Clements shouldve been approved if thats the value, I offered Michael Boley 87 OLB a 1st and 4 contract points... thats an 87, 86 and a 83 for a 94...how is that not approved? I think you made up that chart for YOUR benefit and it was never used in a trade before.

AND In the Chargers/Ravens trade you said Olshansky plus an 80 equaled Haloti Ngata and according to your chart the 2 points Cavfan got wouldve equaled an 82 player so that trade shouldve been approved as well Wink

i didnt make up the chart, i just copy paste the resigning system

anyway, you made some good pts so forget that chart
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

and ill decline...

i didnt make up the chart, i just copy paste the resigning system

anyway, you made some good pts so forget that chart
so how much for 5 points?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:45 pm

like an 83ish player
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:48 pm

ah never mind i will just franchise my kicker
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:48 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
like an 83ish player

Warren Sapp for 6 then
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:51 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
like an 83ish player

Warren Sapp for 6 then

no thank you he is too old
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:52 pm

raiders i will give u 7 for tommy kelly
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

7 and a replacement
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:13 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

7 and a replacement

7 hmmm..... I know you can do better then that since he can play both DT,DE without taking any -.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:17 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

7 and a replacement

7 hmmm..... I know you can do better then that since he can play both DT,DE without taking any -.

whatever thats a pretty good deal im not goin any higher than tht
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

7 and a replacement

whatever thats a pretty good deal im not goin any higher than tht

So who would Kellys replacement be?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:29 pm

mike wright 78/25
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Question, can we sign players to extensions like say Vilma has a 2 year deal, can I extend his contract this offseason to 3 years, so id pay for him to be resigned for 2 years
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:39 pm

mksadng wrote:
Question, can we sign players to extensions like say Vilma has a 2 year deal, can I extend his contract this offseason to 3 years, so id pay for him to be resigned for 2 years

if he is on a 2 yr deal and u extend him so it is 3 yrs, you would pay the equivilant of 1 yr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:04 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

if he is on a 2 yr deal and u extend him so it is 3 yrs, you would pay the equivilant of 1 yr
Well hes got a 2 year deal now so in the offseason it would go down to 1, but does that mean I would be allowed to extend him?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:04 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Well hes got a 2 year deal now so in the offseason it would go down to 1, but does that mean I would be allowed to extend him?

well yea thats what i meant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:06 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

well yea thats what i meant
Score! because ive got like 10 2 year deals on my team and its not looking good for me next year...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract Points for sale   Contract Points for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract Points for sale
Page 1 of 1