The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

giants 6th or 7th round pick available

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VY=MVP
Bench player

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

giants 6th or 7th round pick available Empty
PostSubject: giants 6th or 7th round pick available   giants 6th or 7th round pick available Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:05 pm

i am looking for a nobody player about 70 to 72 overall for either 6th or a 7th or maybe even both depends who it is so send me some offers
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: giants 6th or 7th round pick available   giants 6th or 7th round pick available Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:56 pm

VY=MVP wrote:
i am looking for a nobody player about 70 to 72 overall for either 6th or a 7th or maybe even both depends who it is so send me some offers

Hey you have to get back under the 10 draft picks soon. Becuase if you check our trade it needs you to let go of a pick so trade on of them lower picks in the deal
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: giants 6th or 7th round pick available   giants 6th or 7th round pick available Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:12 pm

alright ill do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: giants 6th or 7th round pick available   giants 6th or 7th round pick available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

giants 6th or 7th round pick available
Page 1 of 1