The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+8
PatFan
SilverNBlackAttack
lebron jam24
PackersOwnAll
Nerd85
SimsZilla
PatsDynasty
Everything I am
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:10 pm

It makes a lot more scence to do it after the offseason that way he can just post up the depth charts with progressions so he doesnt have to post depth charts and then later on post all the progressions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Only problem with that is, people won't know who they have (no fault of their own), and do some transactions that are not needed. For instance, me. lol

I picked up 2 FA WR and I really didn't need at least 1 of them because I didn't know I had a WR already. That's just one example...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:31 pm

J-money wrote:
Only problem with that is, people won't know who they have (no fault of their own), and do some transactions that are not needed. For instance, me. lol

I picked up 2 FA WR and I really didn't need at least 1 of them because I didn't know I had a WR already. That's just one example...
Well theyll be 70s so its no big deal...Its not like people dont realize they have 90+ players on their team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:36 pm

mksadng wrote:
J-money wrote:

Well theyll be 70s so its no big deal...Its not like people dont realize they have 90+ players on their team

I don't know that and you don't know that. Sure there's a great chance that he is in his 70's, or hell even high 60's, but there's a big difference between 79 and 70. Especially at age 22. There really is no excuse to not know who is on your roster. I understand if you GM'd the team the whole time, then you are shit out of luck.

Ok, scratch the midseason player update, just give it to the few people that came in and took over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:46 pm

J-money wrote:
mksadng wrote:
J-money wrote:

I don't know that and you don't know that. Sure there's a great chance that he is in his 70's, or hell even high 60's, but there's a big difference between 79 and 70. Especially at age 22. There really is no excuse to not know who is on your roster. I understand if you GM'd the team the whole time, then you are shit out of luck.

Ok, scratch the midseason player update, just give it to the few people that came in and took over.
Dude thats a lot of people and a lot of unneccesary work for Sox, you can wait until the offseason...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm

mksadng wrote:
J-money wrote:
mksadng wrote:
J-money wrote:

Dude thats a lot of people and a lot of unneccesary work for Sox, you can wait until the offseason...

Oh, another problem. I can't pick someone up, because evidently I have too many players, which my roster does not show that I do. How the hell is that right? I'm pretty much playing blind right now.

Fine, I don't care about anyone else, just give me mine! tongue

Player/age/rating/contract
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:52 pm

J-money wrote:
mksadng wrote:
J-money wrote:
mksadng wrote:
J-money wrote:

Oh, another problem. I can't pick someone up, because evidently I have too many players, which my roster does not show that I do. How the hell is that right? I'm pretty much playing blind right now.

Fine, I don't care about anyone else, just give me mine! tongue

Player/age/rating/contract
Or on Saturday if Sox wants to he can compare his games roster to yours and tell you what players you have on your depth chart that arent on your team or the players not on your depth chart that are on your team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:56 pm

That's a start. It would help me out A LOT! Also, the previous GM decided to leave out all the contract lengths of my players, which makes trading a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Discussion   Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2