The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Head Coaches

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 11:58 am

Durrin ghte offseaosn can we switch them? I dont want holmgrem anymore, i have my eye set on someone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Sox just auto-resigns coaches. It's up to him if he wants to start doing the coach signings.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 1:05 pm

If we want to do this, we would probably do it like this:

We would have a coaches draft (got the idea from another site) but we would do it differently from them.

I'll post up all the coaches who had expiring deals, then we'll have a draft (same order as the NFL Draft order) and first pick gets their pick for someone...

I'd need a volunteer mod to help run it though.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 1:06 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
I'd need a volunteer mod to help run it though.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 1:42 pm

yayanjl wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
I'd need a volunteer mod to help run it though.

Very Happy

We'll gladly employ you if you wanna do it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 1:45 pm

If we can hire new head coaches can we hire other coaches such as O cord, D cord and etc?

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 2:34 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
If we can hire new head coaches can we hire other coaches such as O cord, D cord and etc?

odds are id just have the CPU do those...

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 2:36 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
If we can hire new head coaches can we hire other coaches such as O cord, D cord and etc?

odds are id just have the CPU do those...

What if..... We gave you ceritan coaches we wanted to go to be hired?

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 2:36 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
If we can hire new head coaches can we hire other coaches such as O cord, D cord and etc?

odds are id just have the CPU do those...

What if..... We gave you ceritan coaches we wanted to go to be hired?

What if.... everyone wanted the same coach?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
If we can hire new head coaches can we hire other coaches such as O cord, D cord and etc?

odds are id just have the CPU do those...

What if..... We gave you ceritan coaches we wanted to go to be hired?

What if.... everyone wanted the same coach?

Then we set up a fa For coaches. works the same way as players Wink

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 2:43 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
If we can hire new head coaches can we hire other coaches such as O cord, D cord and etc?

odds are id just have the CPU do those...

What if..... We gave you ceritan coaches we wanted to go to be hired?

What if.... everyone wanted the same coach?

Then we set up a fa For coaches. works the same way as players Wink

That will take way too long..

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 3:05 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
If we can hire new head coaches can we hire other coaches such as O cord, D cord and etc?

odds are id just have the CPU do those...

What if..... We gave you ceritan coaches we wanted to go to be hired?

What if.... everyone wanted the same coach?

Then we set up a fa For coaches. works the same way as players Wink

That will take way too long..

Not really.... I could do it maybe.

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
I'd need a volunteer mod to help run it though.

Very Happy

We'll gladly employ you if you wanna do it.

Yes I do Smile
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Do we realy need another draft? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:29 pm

I'd volunteer to help. And maybe like, we have 4 drafts seperate drafts. One for O-Coordinators, one for D-Coordinators, one for HC's and one for Special Team coaches, and then based on the order, we'd do the same order for the draft as it will be for the player draft. And only if you are said to need one, may you draft one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 pm

superskin6 wrote:
I'd volunteer to help. And maybe like, we have 4 drafts seperate drafts. One for O-Coordinators, one for D-Coordinators, one for HC's and one for Special Team coaches, and then based on the order, we'd do the same order for the draft as it will be for the player draft. And only if you are said to need one, may you draft one.

I will make the lists but I think we should be able to fire anyone we dont want on our coaching staff... You feel me?

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 pm

but what if u dont want to change any of your coaches? do u just skip when its ur pick or not even go in the draft?

_________________
Atlanta Falcons 2007-2008: 7-9 2nd in NFC South
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:36 pm

PatFan wrote:
but what if u dont want to change any of your coaches? do u just skip when its ur pick or not even go in the draft?

You shouldnt go into the draft or anything...

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 pm

PatFan wrote:
but what if u dont want to change any of your coaches? do u just skip when its ur pick or not even go in the draft?

Yeah, but the problem is that Madden still let's you bid on coaches under contract.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 pm

superskin6 wrote:
PatFan wrote:
but what if u dont want to change any of your coaches? do u just skip when its ur pick or not even go in the draft?

Yeah, but the problem is that Madden still let's you bid on coaches under contract.

Not really, Unless you have to resign your current coach...

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:41 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
PatFan wrote:
but what if u dont want to change any of your coaches? do u just skip when its ur pick or not even go in the draft?

Yeah, but the problem is that Madden still let's you bid on coaches under contract.

Not really, Unless you have to resign your current coach...

No, I usually steal coaches from other teams. What about this. Like I said, 4 rounds. HC's, O-Coordinators, D-Coordinator's, special team coaches. If you do not need a guy, then you don't get a new guy. If you do need a new guy, then you can promote someone or you can enter the draft, and we'd have like a sign up sheet, and you'd register for each round.

The reason I don't think it's a good idea to fire people is that let's say that Buffalo has the first coach draft pick, and I fire Bellicheck, but Miami already took their coach, well unless I'm the last guy, Belliceck is lost for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 5:43 pm

superskin6 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
PatFan wrote:
but what if u dont want to change any of your coaches? do u just skip when its ur pick or not even go in the draft?

Yeah, but the problem is that Madden still let's you bid on coaches under contract.

Not really, Unless you have to resign your current coach...

No, I usually steal coaches from other teams. What about this. Like I said, 4 rounds. HC's, O-Coordinators, D-Coordinator's, special team coaches. If you do not need a guy, then you don't get a new guy. If you do need a new guy, then you can promote someone or you can enter the draft, and we'd have like a sign up sheet, and you'd register for each round.

The reason I don't think it's a good idea to fire people is that let's say that Buffalo has the first coach draft pick, and I fire Bellicheck, but Miami already took their coach, well unless I'm the last guy, Belliceck is lost for everyone.


Thats why when you sign up you tell who you fired and etc... Thats all before the draft would even start say.

I fired Rob Ryan I would say I fired Rob Ryan before the draft and eneter in the draft. You get what I am saying?

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 6:01 pm

I guess. I'm not sure if you can fire coaches on 360, cuz I know you can't on PC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 26
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 6:06 pm

noo i dont want to lose my HC

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm

we'll make it so that u cant get coaches from other teams

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Head Coaches   

Back to top Go down
 
Head Coaches
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» UK Head Coach blasts UK
» COACHES CLINIC AT PICKERING HIGH WITH TUBBY SMITH
» Round head screws
» Steam donkey driving gold mine pit head machinery, Trunkey
» Gulp Shrimp on a jig head

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: General Talk-
Jump to: