The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want a WR

Go down 
+2
SoxNats08
Vhawk413
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:56 pm

I want to upgrade at my #3 WR. I have Derrick Mason 87/34 and 2 2nd rounders

What types of WR am I looking for
80-82 - up to 25 years old
83-85 - up to 26 years old
85-88 - up to 29 years old
89+ - any age

Last edited by Vhawk413 on Wed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:05 pm

WR Patrick Crayton 82...not really an upgrade but hes younger...and word to the wise, I had 3 90+ WRs in the last league and it does nothing, the 3rd one just becomes useless and gets only around 400 yards receiving its pointless to have 3 90+ WRs when you could upgrade your team elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:46 pm

mksadng wrote:
WR Patrick Crayton 82...not really an upgrade but hes younger...and word to the wise, I had 3 90+ WRs in the last league and it does nothing, the 3rd one just becomes useless and gets only around 400 yards receiving its pointless to have 3 90+ WRs when you could upgrade your team elsewhere

How many times do you have to try and tell me how to run a team. I know how to do it. I am in many leagues. Dallas runs a lot of single back sets, meaning 3 WR's on the field. If I have 3 WR's with Witten, no one can cover all of them. I have my way I am doing it. You do not need to keep telling me how to do things.

And I do not want Crayton back. And my basic goal in trading Mason is getting younger. I do not plan to get too much better, someone around 85+, depending on age. I do not care about my 2nd rounders and I want to be abit younger here

EDIT: I am 5-1. I think I am doing fine at building my team
Back to top Go down

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

How many times do you have to try and tell me how to run a team. I know how to do it. I am in many leagues. Dallas runs a lot of single back sets, meaning 3 WR's on the field. If I have 3 WR's with Witten, no one can cover all of them. I have my way I am doing it. You do not need to keep telling me how to do things.

And I do not want Crayton back. And my basic goal in trading Mason is getting younger. I do not plan to get too much better, someone around 85+, depending on age. I do not care about my 2nd rounders and I want to be abit younger here

Im not telling you how to run your team I was just pointing out how pointless it is to have 3 90+ WRs which you are not trying to do so just disregard the comment, I could send either Antonio Bryant 81 WR or Patrick Crayton 82 WR in a deal if your interested
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:49 pm

mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Im not telling you how to run your team I was just pointing out how pointless it is to have 3 90+ WRs which you are not trying to do so just disregard the comment, I could send either Antonio Bryant 81 WR or Patrick Crayton 82 WR in a deal if your interested

not really. Neither are all that young, and are a 5-6 decrease in overall
Back to top Go down

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

27 and 28 isnt all that young...theyve both got 7-8 years left but alright.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:52 pm

mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Yeah they have years left, but are beyond the point of any real progression. If I am downgrading that much, I want them to be like 24-25, where they are still at a point where they progress well
Back to top Go down

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Yeah they have years left, but are beyond the point of any real progression. If I am downgrading that much, I want them to be like 24-25, where they are still at a point where they progress well
Not trying to be a smartass but have fun trying to get close to a 24-25 year old WR in a deal for Derrick Mason.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : I want a WR Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:54 pm

I'll give you Greg Jennings for Derrick Mason and your 2nd round pick.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Not trying to be a smartass but have fun trying to get close to a 24-25 year old WR in a deal for Derrick Mason.

I am not really expecting to. But if I go down that low, I want one that young. I am more thinking I would get about a 28 year old 85-89ish WR. That would be my best guess at the type of WR I could get.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:55 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

DEAL - Mason and 2 2nds for Jennings?
Back to top Go down

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:57 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Im pretty sure he was definetly kidding.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Laughing

Nope one 2nd is the deal. I'm not going to take more than that for Jennings, considering he is a 92/23 WR and I'm getting a 34 yr old WR and a 71 in return.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:02 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Laughing

Nope one 2nd is the deal. I'm not going to take more than that for Jennings, considering he is a 92/23 WR and I'm getting a 34 yr old WR and a 71 in return.

What about L Coles and a 2nd and 4th for Jennings.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Laughing

Nope, like I said I'm not taking anything more than an old 34 yr old WR and a 71 rookie. That's the most I'll take. Stop trying to offer me more.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:16 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Laughing

Nope, like I said I'm not taking anything more than an old 34 yr old WR and a 71 rookie. That's the most I'll take. Stop trying to offer me more.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Vhawk I'm banning you permanently for abusing the rights of other members.
Back to top Go down

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Wait what? Whatd he do?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:28 pm

mksadng wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Wait what? Whatd he do?

I think he's joking (not sure though).
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:39 pm

im pretty sure he wouldnt joke about things like that
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:40 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:

He's done it before... anyway he'd have to consult the other two admins before making a decision like that.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:43 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

He's done it before... anyway he'd have to consult the other two admins before making a decision like that.

oh, but thats probably something he shouldnt be joking about
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Chris Chambers is a member of the Tennessee Titans and I could consider trading him.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:18 pm

LOL I'm joking guys lighten up Laughing
Back to top Go down

I want a WR Empty

Nerd85 wrote:
LOL I'm joking guys lighten up Laughing
Ok but how was he abusing our rights?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want a WR Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a WR   I want a WR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want a WR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: The Front Office :: League Discussion-