The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block

Go down 
+7
Vhawk413
PackersOwnAll
Touchdown Jesus!
eight2eighty
Desert Demon
Nerd85
PatsDynasty
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Empty
PostSubject: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:53 am

id need a 83+ replacement under the age of 28 in return and more. post your offers here
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Admin

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:13 am

I was excited, until I saw you needed a good replacement.

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:53 am

Cardinals are interested.

MLB Gerald Hayes 85 5 25 as a replacement (Pretty solid replacement, long contract, mid 20s, mid 80s).

Let me know what we can work out.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Desert Demon wrote:

MLB Gerald Hayes 85 5 25 as a replacement (Pretty solid replacement, long contract, mid 20s, mid 80s).

im very interested, wat else would u add
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:11 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

Depends. Possibly one of my firsts, but I would then like to expand the deal.

Can you also let me know which players you like?
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

my needs r SS, DT, RT, RG, FS, but im also intereted in your first
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:25 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

Damn. My starters in those areas are guys I'd like to keep (Sean Jones at SS, Big Al and Darnell (unless I get Stroud), Brown at RT, Meriweather at FS, Blalock at RG).

What if I get DE Dumervil and I give you one of my DEs and one of my firsts? I believe that Bertrand Berry is leading the league in sacks.

It would be:

MLB Hayes 85
DE Berry / Okeafor (both 88/89 I believe)
2008 Cardinals 1st

for

MLB Williams 90
DE Dumervil 89?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:27 pm

I can offer MLB Paul Poslunszny as a replacement...
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

Damn. My starters in those areas are guys I'd like to keep (Sean Jones at SS, Big Al and Darnell (unless I get Stroud), Brown at RT, Meriweather at FS, Blalock at RG).

What if I get DE Dumervil and I give you one of my DEs and one of my firsts? I believe that Bertrand Berry is leading the league in sacks.

It would be:

MLB Hayes 85
2008 Cardinals 1st

for

MLB Williams 90
DE Dumervil 89?

i wouldnt really want to do that deal becuase ur upgrading a two spots becuase williams is better than hayes and dumervil will progress since hes young, the 1st kinda evens it out but not really. i would rather do a deal like this:

MLB Hayes 85
Brandon Meriweather 82?
2008 Cardinals 2nd

for

MLB Williams 90
FS John lynch 92

i see it this way, u upgrade at 2 positions but since Lynch is old his value goes down and the second would even it out
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:36 pm

mksadng wrote:
I can offer MLB Paul Poslunszny as a replacement...

wats his age, rating and how many years r left on his contract? and wat else could u add?
Back to top Go down
eight2eighty
Rookie
eight2eighty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Stephen Cooper 83/28+ what?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:43 pm

I can offer omar gaithers 83/23 as a replacement, then what else would you want? maybe a QB swap?
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:54 pm

i can move Gary Brackett for DJ

what else do i have to add
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Bradie James 86/26 and a 2nd and 4th?
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:24 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
Stephen Cooper 83/28+ what?

my needs r SS, RT, RG, and FS. also, how many years r left on cooper's contract?
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Bradie James 86/26 and a 2nd and 4th?

im intersted but id rather have a player instead of picks, my needs r SS, RG, RT, and FS
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:29 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
i can move Gary Brackett for DJ

what else do i have to add

sorry im not interested in brackett
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:31 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
I can offer omar gaithers 83/23 as a replacement, then what else would you want? maybe a QB swap?

i dont really want to get rid of my QB but my needs r SS, RT, RG, FS,
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:03 pm

im interested
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:14 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
im interested

whos your replacement?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:22 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

It would be:

MLB Hayes 85
2008 Cardinals 1st

for

MLB Williams 90
DE Dumervil 89?

i wouldnt really want to do that deal becuase ur upgrading a two spots becuase williams is better than hayes and dumervil will progress since hes young, the 1st kinda evens it out but not really. i would rather do a deal like this:

MLB Hayes 85
Brandon Meriweather 82?
2008 Cardinals 2nd

for

MLB Williams 90
FS John lynch 92

i see it this way, u upgrade at 2 positions but since Lynch is old his value goes down and the second would even it out

First, I don't have a 2nd round pick.

Secondly, this trade doesn't make a lot of sense for me. I am 4-3, might make the playoffs, might not. If I were 6-1, and looking to make a playoff run, Lynch might help me for this one year, but beyond that, he's 98% guaranteed retired, if not, then the following year. I started the year thinking that I would be in the rebuilding process; my team has outplayed my expectations, but again, it is barely above .500. Why would I give up 2 young starters for 1 young starter and an old starter when I am not going to be a contender for 2-3 years?

Otherwise, it would be a decent offer.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

It would be:

MLB Hayes 85
2008 Cardinals 1st

for

MLB Williams 90
DE Dumervil 89?

MLB Hayes 85
Brandon Meriweather 82?
2008 Cardinals 2nd

for

MLB Williams 90
FS John lynch 92

Secondly, this trade doesn't make a lot of sense for me. I am 4-3, might make the playoffs, might not. If I were 6-1, and looking to make a playoff run, Lynch might help me for this one year, but beyond that, he's 98% guaranteed retired, if not, then the following year. I started the year thinking that I would be in the rebuilding process; my team has outplayed my expectations, but again, it is barely above .500. Why would I give up 2 young starters for 1 young starter and an old starter when I am not going to be a contender for 2-3 years?

well it doesnt make much sense to me to give up dumervil for berry or okaefor so... who else do u want from my team? then the deal would look like this:

Broncos get:
MLB hayes 85
cardinals 1st round

Cardinals get:
MLB DJ Williams 90
player/ pick
Back to top Go down
lebron jam24
Bench player
lebron jam24

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:42 pm

I have Eric Barton 80 2 29 but i have an outside linbacker available crowell would you put him in a deal for DJ
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:08 pm

lebron jam24 wrote:
I have Eric Barton 80 2 29 but i have an outside linbacker available crowell would you put him in a deal for DJ

sorry i dont think im interestd
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:44 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

It would be:

MLB Hayes 85
2008 Cardinals 1st

for

MLB Williams 90
DE Dumervil 89?

MLB Hayes 85
Brandon Meriweather 82?
2008 Cardinals 2nd

for

MLB Williams 90
FS John lynch 92

well it doesnt make much sense to me to give up dumervil for berry or okaefor so... who else do u want from my team? then the deal would look like this:

Broncos get:
MLB hayes 85
cardinals 1st round

Cardinals get:
MLB DJ Williams 90
player/ pick

I like these guys:

HB Selvin Young 80 2 23
LE Jarvis Moss 79 5 23
LE Tim Crowder 77 4 22 (I'd like to send LE A Smith 78 1 24)
CB Domonique foxworth 79 1 24 (Would need a point or 2)

So like, the first two listed, only one to be added.

However, if you don't want to move Selvin or Jarvis, I figured, maybe I add LE Smith, and you added Crowder, Foxworth, and 1.5 points?

Something like either of these:

MLB hayes 85
cardinals 1st round

Cardinals get:
MLB DJ Williams 90
HB Selvin Young 80 2 23 or LE Jarvis Moss 79 5 23

OR

MLB hayes 85
cardinals 1st round
LE A Smith 78 1 24

Cardinals get:
MLB DJ Williams 90
LE Tim Crowder 77 4 22
CB Domonique foxworth 79 1 24
1.5 Contract Points

I could give you a later round pick to make up for those 1.5 points...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block   MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLB D.J. Williams 90 is on the Block
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next