The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 MAdden, worst to first

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Sun May 25, 2008 12:45 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
do you play the post season?
yep,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 26
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Sun May 25, 2008 5:09 pm

i dont i sim it

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Sun May 25, 2008 8:39 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
OK in all the seasons I have ever done, I have gotten an 86 (#2), 77 (#1), 79 (#12), 76 (#14), 73 (#22), 75 (#19), 82 (#5), and 80 (#16). Its pretty random...

in my seasons, first round picks tend to allign with this:

QB - mid-high 80s
HB - high 70s (never had one above 79)
WR - high 70s/low 80s
CB - mid-high 80s
DE - low 80s
DT - high 70s/low 80s
SS/FS - never drafted one in the first
OG - barely ever any projected in the first round (although I picked a projected 2nd rnder in the 1st and he was 85 ovr)
OT - NEVER any projected in the first round
OLB - NEVER any projected to be in the first round (best ive had is 3rd round)
MLB - NEVER any projected to be in the first round

regarding early picks, thats what ive found at least
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Sun May 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
OK in all the seasons I have ever done, I have gotten an 86 (#2), 77 (#1), 79 (#12), 76 (#14), 73 (#22), 75 (#19), 82 (#5), and 80 (#16). Its pretty random...

in my seasons, first round picks tend to allign with this:

QB - mid-high 80s
HB - high 70s (never had one above 79)
WR - high 70s/low 80s
CB - mid-high 80s
DE - low 80s
DT - high 70s/low 80s
SS/FS - never drafted one in the first
OG - barely ever any projected in the first round (although I picked a projected 2nd rnder in the 1st and he was 85 ovr)
OT - NEVER any projected in the first round
OLB - NEVER any projected to be in the first round (best ive had is 3rd round)
MLB - NEVER any projected to be in the first round

regarding early picks, thats what ive found at least

I don't have X-Box 360, but that's about what I get. LB's tend to be all over the place in the 80's. And O-Lineman, tend to go up, quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Sun May 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Ill tell you one thing, you will NEVER get a MLB projected in the first so you best find a young one...
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Sun May 25, 2008 9:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
Ill tell you one thing, you will NEVER get a MLB projected in the first so you best find a young one...

that's why I wanted Lofa Tatupu so bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Sun May 25, 2008 9:56 pm

superskin6 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Ill tell you one thing, you will NEVER get a MLB projected in the first so you best find a young one...

that's why I wanted Lofa Tatupu so bad Very Happy
Thats why I wanted so much for him Very Happy But ive got Paul Poz so its ok
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Mon May 26, 2008 9:29 am

yeah david harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Mon May 26, 2008 10:16 am

yea patrick willis

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Mon May 26, 2008 12:17 pm

I did this too Very Happy

1st season: 0-16
I got a ton of 90s and such in the post season
2nd season: 1-15
I had a wonderful draft and signed a few key players.
3rd season: 14-2 (superbowl losers)
I had a shitty offseason and signed 1 key player
4th season: 15-1 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Tue May 27, 2008 12:07 pm

I started one too, just because. Very Happy

I made the Milwaukee Fire and replaced the Bears. Razz

I signed QB Jake Plummer to a 1 yr deal, and Saftey Lamont Thompson to a 3 yr deal. I didnt want to get all these old guys on my team..

I also signed some RB whos 71 and 1 yr pro, to a 2 yr deal, seein how my hb atm was 55..

and i simmed the whole yr and went 0-16.. i resigned Plummer to a 2 yr deal, which was what he wanted

i have scouted this WR whos 6'7", 220 IBS and ran a 4.27.. and the scouting says he jumps like Randy Moss and has hands like Chris Carter, so i might take him #1

and i scouted a LB thats like 6'2" 270 and ran a 4.90 so he may be my 2nd, or i might make some trades or something, plus theres still FA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   Tue May 27, 2008 3:37 pm

In my 3rd season, I went 9-7 and lost in the conference finals.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   

Back to top Go down
 
MAdden, worst to first
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Whats the worst mod that you have waisted money on ?
» Madden is starting to piss me off
» Worst Actors/Actresses you seen on TV
» best and worst place to buy soccer shoes/gear? Why?
» Madden 13 Top 10 RBs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: League Lounge :: Video Games-
Jump to: