The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BREAKING NEWS.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Breaking News.
NFL Network Report.

As this new Resigning Law is being thought about the Owner of The Oakland Raiders SilverNBlackAttack has said this on the new Resigning Ideas.

"It shouldn't happen until the start of NEXT season if it is to happen at all".

Reason behinde it.

"Our Sqaud along with many teams here in this league aren't very good to begin with. So if you keep making things harder for us there isn't much of a chance we can go far or anywhere. Its simple as that why cripple teams that are already crippled to begin with?"

A few other thoughts.

"If this league keeps changing laws durring the Season I will leave this league".

"Changes are always bound to happen I know that but at week ten of a season still in play? Thats crazy. When you already made up the oringal rules now go change them when many teams have made moves in order to make sure they will be able to resign that one key player and so on".

The Final Quote.

" I really like this league I do but we shouldnt change things durring the season it isnt fair to say one thing then filp it to something else Rules and Laws should be re written durring the off season/ beging of the new season so teams cant be screwed over once they made that one move'.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : BREAKING NEWS. Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Well changing the rules actually helps you.

There will be a better FA class, and you being a lower team will have more opportunities to improve.

You should probably understand both sides of the argument before you write an article about it.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Nerd85 wrote:

There will be a better FA class, and you being a lower team will have more opportunities to improve.

You should probably understand both sides of the argument before you write an article about it.

No. It dosent.

Look how many one year contracts I have.

Aso, Tommy Kelly, Fargas the list goes on.

I wont be able to do anything with the new rules. Sure I might have more FA points but I'd rather have more Resigning points. My Players here are MORE valuable to me then the free agents.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:19 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

No. It dosent.

I wont be able to do anything with the new rules. Sure I might have more FA points but I'd rather have more Resigning points. My Players here are MORE valuable to me then the free agents.

QFT.

Theres my stand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:23 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

No. It dosent.

QFT.

Theres my stand.

QFT?
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:24 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

No. It dosent.

QFT.

Theres my stand.

QFT?

quoted for truth
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:25 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

No. It dosent.

QFT.

Theres my stand.

QFT?

quoted for truth

Oh thanks Smile

I thought you meant Quit Fucking Trying.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:25 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

No. It dosent.

QFT.

Theres my stand.

QFT?

quoted for truth

Oh thanks Smile

I thought you meant Quit Fucking Trying.

lol

jocolor
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:26 pm

hmm.
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:56 pm

This rule is bullshit. If it goes through, expect me to leave.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm

come on guys its a madden sim league jst have fun with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BREAKING NEWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.   BREAKING NEWS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS.
Page 1 of 1