The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Green Bay Press Gazette

Go down 
+7
PatsDynasty
superskin6
SoxNats08
Desert Demon
Touchdown Jesus!
SilverNBlackAttack
PackersOwnAll
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-02-17

The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:08 pm

i think canadians are fuckin sweet

they like to drink beer, i like to drink beer

enough said
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Big_Z wrote:
i think canadians are fuckin sweet

they like to drink beer, i like to drink beer

enough said

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

amazing post!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:18 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Not all Americans are retarded as him Wink

Personally I think it'd be cool to live in Canada.

the ones I have to deal with at my job tend to be retarded ones.

they're critical of everything, saying dumb insignificant things like "yup, the grass is much nicer down south."

they dont really know what to do with their golf clubs for us to clean them and wind up leaving them near the outside dining area or on the 18th hole. We get a lot of businessmen from the deeper south though so im assuming its that general population who are the stereotypical americans

lol theyre rednecks, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Nothing bad about Canada really...

Just The US is better cuz there is a ton more stuff to do and we're actually important to the world Very Happy

If canada was attacked, there would be so many resources that would be destroyed (lumber, fishing, etc) that the invading country would probably wind up just fucking themselves over because we supply a great deal of resources to multiple nations. So we are actually VERY important to the world, we just dont get involved in worldly events. In many ways Canada is much more important to the world then America, what does america do FOR the world (keep in mind the world is not just america).. and please, dont tell me they fight the war on terror, because I think we have the third most militants still stationed in afghanistan, behind france and the US. We also have one of the four leading viral research facilities in the world, I believe last year we were the ones to first find the vaccine to the influenza strain.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

Just The US is better cuz there is a ton more stuff to do and we're actually important to the world Very Happy

If canada was attacked, there would be so many resources that would be destroyed (lumber, fishing, etc) that the invading country would probably wind up just fucking themselves over because we supply a great deal of resources to multiple nations. So we are actually VERY important to the world, we just dont get involved in worldly events. In many ways Canada is much more important to the world then America, what does america do FOR the world (keep in mind the world is not just america).. and please, dont tell me they fight the war on terror, because I think we have the third most militants still stationed in afghanistan, behind france and the US. We also have one of the four leading viral research facilities in the world, I believe last year we were the ones to first find the vaccine to the influenza strain.

yeah and canadians love to fish too!! i need to just move there
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

America is one of the biggest exporters and is the biggest importer in the world..... America goes down, the world economy practically crashes.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

America is one of the biggest exporters and is the biggest importer in the world..... America goes down, the world economy practically crashes.

BUT if it werent for CANADA americans would have no where to go to drink when they turn 19

lets look at the important things here guys
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Big_Z wrote:

yeah and canadians love to fish too!! i need to just move there

fishing + drinking = awesome combination
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 pm

Desert Demon wrote:

yea but whose getting the imports? Places like wal-mart which are everywhere, if america goes down I just see more imports to where those kinds of stores will continue to thrive (the ronas, home depots and walmarts). So I dont see their imports being a major issue. Now their exportation would certainly would have an effect but I dont see how it would create a significant hit on the economies of other nations.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Big_Z wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

BUT if it werent for CANADA americans would have no where to go to drink when they turn 19

lets look at the important things here guys

in canada you're legal if youre 18.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:18 pm

lol the Canada and drinking age thing is reminding me of the episode from That 70's Show when they go to Canada to get beer and put him in the trunk to get across the border Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
lol the Canada and drinking age thing is reminding me of the episode from That 70's Show when they go to Canada to get beer and put him in the trunk to get across the border Laughing
haha wow i was JUST going to post that lol
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
haha wow i was JUST going to post that lol

lol that was an epic episode.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 am

PatsDynasty wrote:
why does everybody hate canada so much?

I don't. I was just joking, but you people are rude and can't take a joke. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:51 am

When I was watching Around The Horn yesterday, I saw Woody Paige had this written on his board.

Canada:
America's hat

that got a giggle out of me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:57 am

Around the Horn Sucks
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:59 am

Nerd85 wrote:
Around the Horn Sucks

You suck. sunny

Its a great debate show that can get very interesting.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:43 pm

Around the Horn is great, and Canada is America's hat and lesser.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:57 pm

superskin6 wrote:

Very Happy

How can you be less then a hat? lol
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
why does everybody hate canada so much?

I don't. I was just joking, but you people are rude and can't take a joke. Razz

in another place I posted how Canada was great and listed off various stupid reasons (such as "we are burlier then you are") and DD (probably the most knowledgable american here) took it seriously.

ironic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

Very Happy

How can you be less then a hat? lol

Visor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:08 am

I'm pretty sure that he was saying that Canada was both America's hat and America's lesser.

Idiots.

Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:58 am

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that he was saying that Canada was both America's hat and America's lesser.

Idiots.

Very Happy Razz

Tomato - Tomata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Bay Press Gazette   The Green Bay Press Gazette - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Green Bay Press Gazette
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2