The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.

Go down 
+4
NorCal-TitanFan
Desert Demon
steel66
SilverNBlackAttack
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Yeah...you really can't trade these guys if I remember correctly, because the trade deadline has passed, I believe they would have to be re-signed before they are traded.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
STOP SPAMING OAKLANDS TRADING BLOCK THREAD

A: Shut the fuck up
B: Learn to spell "spamming"

How about you.

A: Talk Trades On My Thread.

Or

B: Get the fuck off of it.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:17 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

How about you.

Or

A: Don't fuck with Kyle. If you fuck with Kyle you fuck with me. And that's not a good thing...
B: You get the fuck off. Are you gonna trade or what? The rule was changed back, and yet the title still suggests that some unfair rule forces you to trade these players. You haven't talked about trade at all, just complained about other people. I inquired about players, I have the right to post here.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:19 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Yeah...you really can't trade these guys if I remember correctly, because the trade deadline has passed, I believe they would have to be re-signed before they are traded.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:27 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

That dosent matter at this moment. Im getting them worked out so I can trade durring the start of the Season.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:28 pm

steel66 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

How about you.

Or

A: Don't fuck with Kyle. If you fuck with Kyle you fuck with me. And that's not a good thing...
B: You get the fuck off. Are you gonna trade or what? The rule was changed back, and yet the title still suggests that some unfair rule forces you to trade these players. You haven't talked about trade at all, just complained about other people. I inquired about players, I have the right to post here.

Im trying to, but this is my Trade Block. He shouldnt post here unless he wants to work out a verbal agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:33 pm

"SPAMING OAKLANDS TRADING BLOCK THREAD"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:36 pm

^^^ That would be spam ^^

Get off your period and chill out, lady.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
^^^ That would be spam ^^

Get off your period and chill out, lady.

haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Seeing as this thread is completely gone, I'll lock this one.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.   Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well due to new rules I have to trade away most of my one year players.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2