The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama Wins Nomination

Go down 
+6
catspajamas
Desert Demon
Everything I am
Big_Z
SoxNats08
Nerd85
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : Obama Wins Nomination Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Obama Wins Nomination Empty
PostSubject: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Although he hasn't gotten the official delegate requirements, it's acknowledged that he has won the race.

I look foward to a great and exciting election between Obama and McCain.

Who do you guys think these fellows will choose for VP? Obama should choose Clinton (who has already stated she'd like to do it) and McCain might choose Bobby Jindal or even Condoleeza Rice.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 pm

Jindal = Bastard
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:13 pm

i hope obama doesnt choose clinton

maybe bill clinton if that is allowed

but in the rare case that obama could die while in office, i would not want to see a woman going through menopause have a melt down and cause an all out riot because she was having a hot flash
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:21 pm

lol Big Z

But Clinton would get Obama a lot more votes (Hispanics, blue-collar liberals, etc.) and would really help the democrats out. She is a very rigorous campaigner and I think it would be a very solid ticket considering her willingness to be a VP.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:22 pm

Big_Z wrote:
i hope obama doesnt choose clinton

maybe bill clinton if that is allowed

but in the rare case that obama could die while in office, i would not want to see a woman going through menopause have a melt down and cause an all out riot because she was having a hot flash
Bill Clinton cannot be vice President because he already served 2 terms as president
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

But Clinton would get Obama a lot more votes (Hispanics, blue-collar liberals, etc.) and would really help the democrats out. She is a very rigorous campaigner and I think it would be a very solid ticket considering her willingness to be a VP.

i would vote for her as a VP if she was willing to do DP
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:30 pm

Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

Laughing

Big Z, I think you are a poster at this one site I sometimes visit.....
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

Laughing

hahahaha what?
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

Laughing

???
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:19 am

Big_Z wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

Laughing

hahahaha what?

Just wondering, does Big Z stand for anything? Like an inside joke / small-area person or something?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:06 am

Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

Laughing

hahahaha what?

Just wondering, does Big Z stand for anything? Like an inside joke / small-area person or something?

I think its like Zydrunas Ilgauskas, or Big Zack (cuz I think that's his name)
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Water Boy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:48 pm

I like Clinton a lot, but putting her as Obama's running mate is degrading towards her, she should be the presidential nominee.

So now I support McCain, and I feel he will choose Romney, Huckabee or Lieberman(in a distant third). He needs a more far right counterpart to gain back votes in the Bible belt and the undecided voters. He is a republican, but is liberal on some issues, and a lot of Conservatives don't like him as the candidate. My choice would be to put Huckabee as his VP, but don't be surprised to see Romney. Also Lieberman could be because they are close friends, and very similar on issues.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:06 pm

catspajamas wrote:
I like Clinton a lot, but putting her as Obama's running mate is degrading towards her, she should be the presidential nominee.

So now I support McCain, and I feel he will choose Romney, Huckabee or Lieberman(in a distant third). He needs a more far right counterpart to gain back votes in the Bible belt and the undecided voters. He is a republican, but is liberal on some issues, and a lot of Conservatives don't like him as the candidate. My choice would be to put Huckabee as his VP, but don't be surprised to see Romney. Also Lieberman could be because they are close friends, and very similar on issues.

how would it be downgrading towards clinton if she was obama's running mate? she has already agreed to do it if she gets the offer. i think obama is going to choose her because it would probably unite the democratic party
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:11 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

Laughing

hahahaha what?

yeah my name is zach

come on sox were facebook friends you should know my name
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:36 pm

Big_Z wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
lol Big Z

Laughing

hahahaha what?

yeah my name is zach

come on sox were facebook friends you should know my name

lol i do
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 pm

catspajamas wrote:

Which makes it less likely.

VP is often used to gain additional voters from other demographics, not 'gain' more 'support' from the same ones
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Oh, and not to sound racist or anything, but America isn't ready for a Black president.

McCain will win the election.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Oh, and not to sound racist or anything, but America isn't ready for a Black president.

Although I know you weren't being racist, that is a bit wrong.

America is going through a very astonishing change. The youth, who are much more accepting of race differences, are turning up in surprising numbers this year.

The youth have turned out in records this year, giving Obama the edge in several states over Hilary. 18-25 year old voters are encouraged by his promising messages and stances on topics to get out and vote.

Youth voters have increased by 135% since the 2004 primaries/caucuses. Young voters support Obama over any other candidate at a rate of 4:1. I can only see this trend increasing for the general election come November, as it is obviously more important.

It has almost become a "Fad" among young voters to support Obama. He brings a positive message of change and supplies hope among new voters with mixed messages from the media.

This support alone may be enough to push him past McCain. It'll be tough, but with some tough campaigning in college campuses and important locations in swing states, he can do it.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

America is going through a very astonishing change. The youth, who are much more accepting of race differences, are turning up in surprising numbers this year.

The youth have turned out in records this year, giving Obama the edge in several states over Hilary. 18-25 year old voters are encouraged by his promising messages and stances on topics to get out and vote.

Youth voters have increased by 135% since the 2004 primaries/caucuses. Young voters support Obama over any other candidate at a rate of 4:1. I can only see this trend increasing for the general election come November, as it is obviously more important.

It has almost become a "Fad" among young voters to support Obama. He brings a positive message of change and supplies hope among new voters with mixed messages from the media.

This support alone may be enough to push him past McCain. It'll be tough, but with some tough campaigning in college campuses and important locations in swing states, he can do it.

While I agree with this, he needs to get more of the Latino, white blue-collar working, and older liberal white votes. A VP like Clinton certainly wouldn't hurt with that.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:41 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

While I agree with this, he needs to get more of the Latino, white blue-collar working, and older liberal white votes. A VP like Clinton certainly wouldn't hurt with that.

haha lol you're repeating verbatim what I said in school Laughing

While he does need those votes, and Clinton would help, I doubt he would choose her. Too much bad blood between them. I hope he chooses Joe Biden. A policy junkie (even rivals clinton) and is a tough campaigner. He is the one guy who can honestly shut down McCain in policy.

Clinton as VP might also ruin the Obama new young fresh image.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

While he does need those votes, and Clinton would help, I doubt he would choose her. Too much bad blood between them. I hope he chooses Joe Biden. A policy junkie (even rivals clinton) and is a tough campaigner. He is the one guy who can honestly shut down McCain in policy.

i think he would gain a lot of votes if he had jessica alba or jessica beal as his running mate, and they posed in the nude at press conferences and stuff
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

Not verbatim, but its not like I didn't think that before. Also, you copied Hollister by using the phrase "policy junkie"
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:21 pm

lol policy junkie is not a copyrighted phrase by Hollister.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:29 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
lol policy junkie is not a copyrighted phrase by Hollister.

Yes but radical firebrand is affraid
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Big_Z wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

i think he would gain a lot of votes if he had jessica alba or jessica beal as his running mate, and they posed in the nude at press conferences and stuff
I would watch every confrenece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Nomination   Obama Wins Nomination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama Wins Nomination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next