The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Banner + Name

Go down 
+7
Desert Demon
steel66
SilverNBlackAttack
PackersOwnAll
superskin6
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

New Banner + Name - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Why Patrick Willis? He didnt really do anything and I dont think Sox should have 2 players on it...

P-Willis was injured for a good portion of the regular season if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : New Banner + Name - Page 3 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Why Patrick Willis? He didnt really do anything and I dont think Sox should have 2 players on it...

P-Willis was injured for a good portion of the regular season if I'm not mistaken.

Indeed he was, but he can go on next year's banner if he does well this year...
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:47 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Yeah but he shouldnt be on this years banner... and I dont think any team should have two players on the banner unless they have like the MVP and OPOY/DPOY on their team.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Yeah but he shouldnt be on this years banner... and I dont think any team should have two players on the banner unless they have like the MVP and OPOY/DPOY on their team.

First of all, I never advocated him going on this year's banner. Secondly, he would be replacing Surtain, genius Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

First of all, I never advocated him going on this year's banner. Secondly, he would be replacing Surtain, genius Rolling Eyes
First, ok thats fine. Second, you dont have to be a fucking asshole about it.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Why is there no love for J-MAC? I mean damn. He is better the Surtain he is the New era of the QB. Yet nothing haters.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Haha you're talking to me about being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:13 pm

lol

Kiddies lets calm down, realy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:17 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Haha you're talking to me about being an asshole.

I dont randomly explode at people like your PMSing ass.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:18 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
lol

Kiddies lets calm down, really.

Kiddies lets learn how to spell realy.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:21 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Why is there no love for J-MAC? I mean damn. He is better the Surtain he is the New era of the QB. Yet nothing haters.

no he doesnt deserve to be on there, you tell people to quit bitching and then you start bitching about the stupidest fucking thing, shut the hell up about jamarcus fucking russell. Its the fucking OROY, why not DROY then, my LB got the DROY but Im not going to try to get him up there because its not nearly as important of an award and he didnt do nearly as well as other defensive players. Guess what, Jamarcus Russell didnt do nearly as well as other players, and if he didnt have help then thats your fault for not trading for any. If the NFL gave out a trophy called the "A for effort trophy" do you honestly think it would rank amongst DPOY, OPOY and MVP? No, fuck.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:22 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
lol

Kiddies lets calm down, really.

Kiddies lets learn how to spell realy.

ironic?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:

no he doesnt deserve to be on there, you tell people to quit bitching and then you start bitching about the stupidest fucking thing, shut the hell up about jamarcus fucking russell. Its the fucking OROY, why not DROY then, my LB got the DROY but Im not going to try to get him up there because its not nearly as important of an award and he didnt do nearly as well as other defensive players. Guess what, Jamarcus Russell didnt do nearly as well as other players, and if he didnt have help then thats your fault for not trading for any. If the NFL gave out a trophy called the "A for effort trophy" do you honestly think it would rank amongst DPOY, OPOY and MVP? No, fuck.
clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Banner + Name   New Banner + Name - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Banner + Name
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: General Talk-
Jump to: