The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POST DRAFT PICKS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

POST DRAFT PICKS Empty
PostSubject: POST DRAFT PICKS   POST DRAFT PICKS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 pm

I think that everyone should now post in their team HQ their Draft picks, most teams already have them, but i mean the actual number picks since we have them now.it would be easier.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : POST DRAFT PICKS Admin

POST DRAFT PICKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST DRAFT PICKS   POST DRAFT PICKS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:15 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
I think that everyone should now post in their team HQ their Draft picks, most teams already have them, but i mean the actual number picks since we have them now.it would be easier.

Well I'm going to post up the draft order this weekend (the full tracker, with traded picks), so that should settle a lot of issues.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

POST DRAFT PICKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST DRAFT PICKS   POST DRAFT PICKS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:28 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Well I'm going to post up the draft order this weekend (the full tracker, with traded picks), so that should settle a lot of issues.
when aer u going to do this
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

POST DRAFT PICKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST DRAFT PICKS   POST DRAFT PICKS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

POST DRAFT PICKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST DRAFT PICKS   POST DRAFT PICKS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:27 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

i read that, that is why i said that, it is monday
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : POST DRAFT PICKS Admin

POST DRAFT PICKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST DRAFT PICKS   POST DRAFT PICKS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:21 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

i read that, that is why i said that, it is monday

Later Razz
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

POST DRAFT PICKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST DRAFT PICKS   POST DRAFT PICKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST DRAFT PICKS
Page 1 of 1