The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Yeah I noticed..

Go down 
+2
SoxNats08
SilverNBlackAttack
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

So Yeah I noticed.. Empty
PostSubject: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 am

This Trade.. It was processed but never happend. I demand it to happen now!

Trade #124

New York Trades

WR-s. smith 80/4/22

LOLB-m. kiwanuka 81/4/24

NYG's-6th Rond Draft Pick

Oakland Raiders Trade

Oakland Raiders 2nd Round Draft pick

Oakland Raiders 5th Round Draft Pick

QB-Daunte Culpepper 80 / 1/30

LOLB-Robert Thomas 79 / 3 /27

HB-Domanic Rhodes 80 / 2 /28
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:03 am

If not,

Can I get something out of it.

Like Steve Did?

Since I missed out on them even though it WAS SUPOSED to be passed?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : So Yeah I noticed.. Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:03 am

Does the Giants GM still agree?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:04 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Does the Giants GM still agree?

I dont know but it was passed awhile ago there for it should still be in effect.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:06 am

I'm not sure how we would calculate it, but it'd be FA pts probably.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
I'm not sure how we would calculate it, but it'd be FA pts probably.

I'd do it like this.

See how many points each player I would of had that went up then do 2 times each one.

So if the player was an 81 and went to an 84 I'd get 6 points from that one player.
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:12 am

i dont agree anymore im over the picks then and i want kiwanuka
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:16 am

Yeah but its BS.

When I made the deal it was already done. we re agreed to it later in the season as well.

I say.

Sign evey player that was in the deal to one year free then do the deal.

It was aprroved twice!
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:13 am

If the trade dosent happen I'd like Resigning Points.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:30 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
If the trade dosent happen I'd like Resigning Points.

You're not going to get resigning pts, this doesn't effect resignings at all.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 am

Its actualy more important then you think.

I had made that move so I could get a WR above 80 and a LOLB above 80 as well and it was passed not once but tiwce there for it should be in effect. He re argeed to the deal as well where he sent a 6th my way.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Its actualy more important then you think.

I had made that move so I could get a WR above 80 and a LOLB above 80 as well and it was passed not once but tiwce there for it should be in effect. He re argeed to the deal as well where he sent a 6th my way.

You can get FA pts, but not contract pts.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:37 am

Sould be alot of them then.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 am

How many do you think you should get?
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:42 am

These guys were MORE important then Steve's guy due to the FACT IT should have been done in madden. Since we did the trade both sides agreed it was passed.

I want that trade to happen more then some free agent points. It was passed twice. I was trying to find the records but someone deleted the second one.

I want the deal to happen since we both agreed.

You should resign Culpepper free and sign rhodes to a 2 year free and then do the deal with NYG.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:43 am

Talk to the GM about the trade then...
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:45 am

dont need to.

He argeed months ago.

Now do the deal Wink
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:17 pm

You talk about SS complaining about some thing like this and now your bitchin away..

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:18 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
You talk about SS complaining about some thing like this and now your bitchin away..

scratch

Yeah I know but my guys were more important then his 3rd stringers.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:

scratch

Your still complaining..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:19 pm

You complain too much.

Its not like Sox is getting something out of running this league, You should slow down and take it easy.

Hypocrite much?

At any rate, I do believe that the Administration is going about this the wrong way - From what I read in the other thread concerning the Lions, Nerd basically said "Fuck off, no one cares".

Fact is, I didn't do any major FA signings, but that is COMPLETELY the wrong attitude to take. Nerd's stance makes it appear that REGARDLESS of what happens, the Admins are right and everyone else is wrong.

Sure, this is a free site. Sure, Sox spends time doing it for us.

But I honestly think that spending an additional 5-10 minutes every few days when updating things to go ahead and double check to make sure everything is fixed, and if there was a mistake, OFFER some sort of compensation (I.E. He SHOULD receive his 45 points back, or at least half).

In addition, I suggested spending ALL of 10 seconds to post "Updated" in the depth chart threads to ensure the GMs that Sox had the proper Depth Chart updated - I suggested this to avoid any sort of fuckup in the future.

Apparently, it seems that 10 seconds is too much time.

Now it is the GMs fault.

How many other GMs might not have noticed that they are missing FAs or trades, especially of teams that had GMs leave or what not?

Just because it's 'only' one person does NOT mean you should tell that person to 'piss off' and everything else is ok.

Don't be a bitch and back away from the problem - FACE the problem, admit you are wrong (Sox did this), then WORK together to find a solution.

Being an Admin and running around telling people to piss off is NOT the way to manage a league.

I'm surprised that a particular admin has been revoted.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
You complain too much.

Its not like Sox is getting something out of running this league, You should slow down and take it easy.

Hypocrite much?

At any rate, I do believe that the Administration is going about this the wrong way - From what I read in the other thread concerning the Lions, Nerd basically said "Fuck off, no one cares".

Fact is, I didn't do any major FA signings, but that is COMPLETELY the wrong attitude to take. Nerd's stance makes it appear that REGARDLESS of what happens, the Admins are right and everyone else is wrong.

But I honestly think that spending an additional 5-10 minutes every few days when updating things to go ahead and double check to make sure everything is fixed, and if there was a mistake, OFFER some sort of compensation (I.E. He SHOULD receive his 45 points back, or at least half).

In addition, I suggested spending ALL of 10 seconds to post "Updated" in the depth chart threads to ensure the GMs that Sox had the proper Depth Chart updated - I suggested this to avoid any sort of fuckup in the future.

Now it is the GMs fault.

How many other GMs might not have noticed that they are missing FAs or trades, especially of teams that had GMs leave or what not?

Just because it's 'only' one person does NOT mean you should tell that person to 'piss off' and everything else is ok.

Don't be a bitch and back away from the problem - FACE the problem, admit you are wrong (Sox did this), then WORK together to find a solution.

Being an Admin and running around telling people to piss off is NOT the way to manage a league.

They are recieving compensation, in the form of FA pts. I never said that this was the GMs fault, its my fault.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:33 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
You complain too much.

Hypocrite much?

Now it is the GMs fault.

They are recieving compensation, in the form of FA pts. I never said that this was the GMs fault, its my fault.

Read the red.

This wasn't necessarily calling you out Sox, more of a slight reminder to you.

It was mostly aimed at another Admin who likes to 'flex' his administrative powers.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:42 pm

I dont want FA points I want what is mine.

And that being.

Mathis and steve smith.

Im right on this though.

It was passed and approved twice there for I should have them NO MATTER WHAT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:49 pm

It was a starter, two 2nd stringers, and a 5th stringer.

Almost, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Yeah I noticed..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next