The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Colts

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 am

Green= looking for a upgrade
Orange= hard to get
Red= Looking to get Rid of

QB
Ben Roethlisberger 93l2l25

RB
Ahmad Bradshaw 81l2l22
Kenton Keith 76|28|3
Clifton Dawson 70|24|?

TE
Dallas Clarke 90|29|1
Bryan Flecther 72|29|3

WR
Randy Moss 99l2l31
Dwayne Bowe 85|23|4
Devin Aromashodu 76|25|?
Aaron Moorehead 71|29|3

LT
Ryan Diem 93|29|4
Michael Toudouze 66|25|1

LG
Kevin Boothe 80l25l3
Dylan Gandy 72|26|3

C
Jeff Saturday 96|33|1
Ben Wilkerson 72|24|1

RG
Jake Scott 90|27|3
Mike Elgin 69|24|?
c hillard 68|23|?

RT
Luke Petitgout 89|32|2
Charlie Johnson 73|24|1

LE
Robert Mathis 89|27|4
Jeff Charleston 74|25|?

DT
Jason Ferguson 84|32|2
Ed Johnson 81|24|?
Keyunta Dawson 75|22|?
Quinn Pitcock 69|24|3

RE
Jarvis Green 85l29l2

LOLB
Freddy Keiaho 84|24|2
Ramon Guzman 67|25|

MLB
MLB Paul Posluszny 82l23l3
Rocky Boiman 70|28|3

ROLB
Anthony Spencer 78|24|4

CB
Asante Samuels 97l27l1
Kelvin Hayden 84|25|1
Tim Jennings 75|23|2
Will Blackmon 72|22|2
T.J. Rushing 71|23|1
Williams Gay 70l3l22

SS
Donte Whitner 91l4l23
Brannon Condren 72|25|2

FS
Antoine Bethea 89|24|2
Matt Giordano 66|24|3

K
Adam Vinatieri 98|34|3

P
Hunter Smith 91|31|1


Last edited by daking5 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:20 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:45 am

Very interested in Bowe... also, Garcia retired.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:46 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Very interested in Bowe... also, Garcia retired.

what can you offer for him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 pm

I like Dwayne Bowe and Kelvin Hayden
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
I like Dwayne Bowe and Kelvin Hayden
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:25 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
I like Dwayne Bowe and Kelvin Hayden

ok offer and for Hayden I'm looking to upgrade at some position
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:30 pm

daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
I like Dwayne Bowe and Kelvin Hayden

ok offer and for Hayden I'm looking to upgrade at some position

Colts Get:
CB Anthony Henry (90) - Progressed +1

Packers Get:
CB Kelvin Hayden (84)
Any Contract Point's you have
a 4th or somthing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:31 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
I like Dwayne Bowe and Kelvin Hayden

ok offer and for Hayden I'm looking to upgrade at some position

Colts Get:
CB Anthony Henry (90) - Progressed +1

Packers Get:
CB Kelvin Hayden (84)
Any Contract Point's you have
a 4th or somthing

no thanks I'm keeping my CP's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:36 pm

daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
I like Dwayne Bowe and Kelvin Hayden

ok offer and for Hayden I'm looking to upgrade at some position

Colts Get:
CB Anthony Henry (90) - Progressed +1

Packers Get:
CB Kelvin Hayden (84)
Any Contract Point's you have
a 4th or somthing

no thanks I'm keeping my CP's


Fuck,

then take em out and add another pick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:37 pm

thats a bad deal for the colts.

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:38 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
thats a bad deal for the colts.


Fuck off, go suck Al Davis' old cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:38 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
thats a bad deal for the colts.

yea, and plus Henry's older
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:39 pm

daking5 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
thats a bad deal for the colts.

yea, and plus Henry's older

You wanted an upgrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
thats a bad deal for the colts.

yea, and plus Henry's older

You wanted an upgrade.

I know but I'd be giving up too much with the picks and stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:43 pm

daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
thats a bad deal for the colts.

yea, and plus Henry's older

You wanted an upgrade.

I know but I'd be giving up too much with the picks and stuff


Way too much? Lets get relistic here.


Henry is still good, if he progressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:43 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
thats a bad deal for the colts.

yea, and plus Henry's older

You wanted an upgrade.

I know but I'd be giving up too much with the picks and stuff


Way too much? Lets get relistic here.


Henry is still good, if he progressed.

but he will no longer progress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:44 pm

daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
daking5 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
thats a bad deal for the colts.

yea, and plus Henry's older

You wanted an upgrade.

I know but I'd be giving up too much with the picks and stuff


Way too much? Lets get relistic here.


Henry is still good, if he progressed.

but he will no longer progress

How do you know that?

Brett Favre fucking went up before..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:57 pm

my main need is a QB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:22 pm

I want Antoin Bethea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatsDynasty
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:19 pm

interested in bowe

_________________


thanks to Soxs for the sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vhawk413
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:30 pm

interested in Bowe, Mathis, Freeney and Barnett

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Joseph Addai 90|24
Dallas Clarke 90|28
Dwayne Bowe 85/22/5
Alan Faneca 96|29
Jeff Saturday 96|32
Dwight Freeney 95|29
Nick Barnett 92/6/28
Jermaine Phillips 88|28
1st


Interested in all these players, ive got good replacements for all of them, send me an offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
interested in Bowe, Mathis, Freeney and Barnett

I will need replacements for all but Bowe will be hard to trade as he is my only decent wR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steel66
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 343
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Colts   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:03 am

I want Bowe and Phillips. I have the 3rd OVR Pick. PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Colts   

Back to top Go down
 
Colts
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Centennial Colts Classic
» Centennial Colts Classic
» Lady Colts Classic
» YRAA moves to rein in Colts powerhouse
» 2009 Centennial College Lady Colts Classic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: The Front Office :: Trade Blocks-
Jump to: