The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Resigning as Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:14 pm

I thought I'd wait till the end of the month, but I'm doing it now.

Here are my reasons:

1. GMs think I'm trying to cheat in every possible way.

2. Admins get no respect, AT ALL.

3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

4. Most of the GMs in this league are assholes, and I don't want to waste my time arguing with them and defending Admin actions.

Good luck to the next Admin. I hope they don't hate their job as much as I did.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm

I removed myself as admin but I can still see the forum... wtf?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimsZilla
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Hey just saying, high school isnt that hard, well i dont think it is, 1 more year and i am out. good luck in high school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
I thought I'd wait till the end of the month, but I'm doing it now.

Here are my reasons:

1. GMs think I'm trying to cheat in every possible way.

2. Admins get no respect, AT ALL.

3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

4. Most of the GMs in this league are assholes, and I don't want to waste my time arguing with them and defending Admin actions.

Good luck to the next Admin. I hope they don't hate their job as much as I did.

I agree with a ton that you said, especially the disrespect towards admins... it takes a lot of time, and honestly I don't get a ton out of it except for the shit many of you give me.... I won't point fingers, but you know who you are. This isn't towards everyone, as there are some really good guys out there, like PatFan, but I agree with a lot of what he said.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
PatFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 pm

thanks for the support SoxNats

_________________
Atlanta Falcons 2007-2008: 7-9 2nd in NFC South
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
avatar

Number of posts : 137
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:45 pm

I see alot of the shit admins take, thats why i have no intrest in ever becoming one, well good luck with high school bro. And GO PENN STATE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 pm

I'm staying in the league, just not as an admin.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Quote :
3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

All I can say is Laughing

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Quote :
3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

All I can say is Laughing

Real life > Sim leagues

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:01 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Quote :
3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

All I can say is Laughing

Real life > Sim leagues

If a Sim league is the difference between getting A's and B's, then you have some SERIOUS issues.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:29 am

Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Quote :
3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

All I can say is Laughing

Real life > Sim leagues

If a Sim league is the difference between getting A's and B's, then you have some SERIOUS issues.

It's not the difference, it's just I will be committing more time to the League as Admin, and I want to do anything I can do to get more time for studying.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:49 am

I havent studied one minute since the first day of my freshman year and I can pull out Cs and Bs. Highschool is not that hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:12 am

Nerd85 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Quote :
3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

All I can say is Laughing

Real life > Sim leagues

If a Sim league is the difference between getting A's and B's, then you have some SERIOUS issues.

It's not the difference, it's just I will be committing more time to the League as Admin, and I want to do anything I can do to get more time for studying.

Laughing

Didn't you say you were Indian? If so, that sorta explains it.


Honestly, if you are shooting for Harvard, Yale, etc. and you can afford to throw away undergrad money there, then by all means, go for it.

However, if you know you need to go to a graduate school for whatever your profession is (Lawyer, Doctor, etc.), then I would recommend going to a cheaper school for undergrad.

And honestly, if you are a good student, you won't need to spend 'hours upon hours' of studying. I just graduated from my HS, it has the IB program (Google it if you want), it is similar to AP except that it is on an international curriculum, and at our graduation we had a 3 way tie (all girls). One of those girls got a full ride scholarship (and also getting paid for study abroad) at UNC Chapel Hill (Worth over $80,000, if I'm not mistaken), and I knew her well, and while she was always on top of her work and such, she was also VERY active in clubs, student government, etc., and also ran track and field, and cross country.

My point is that sure, if you shut yourself in your room and just study, you'll get good grades. Fact is, you don't have to. It's all about time management, and if you think that extra time you 'gain' from not being admin to just a regular GM is going to boost your grades a whole letter-grade, then I got some bad news for you...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:39 am

Desert Demon wrote:
Didn't you say you were Indian? If so, that sorta explains it.

lololol

DD wrote:
Honestly, if you are shooting for Harvard, Yale, etc. and you can afford to throw away undergrad money there, then by all means, go for it.

However, if you know you need to go to a graduate school for whatever your profession is (Lawyer, Doctor, etc.), then I would recommend going to a cheaper school for undergrad.

I'm not shooting for anywhere as of now, I'm just trying to do well.

Quote :
And honestly, if you are a good student, you won't need to spend 'hours upon hours' of studying. I just graduated from my HS, it has the IB program (Google it if you want), it is similar to AP except that it is on an international curriculum, and at our graduation we had a 3 way tie (all girls). One of those girls got a full ride scholarship (and also getting paid for study abroad) at UNC Chapel Hill (Worth over $80,000, if I'm not mistaken), and I knew her well, and while she was always on top of her work and such, she was also VERY active in clubs, student government, etc., and also ran track and field, and cross country.

My point is that sure, if you shut yourself in your room and just study, you'll get good grades. Fact is, you don't have to. It's all about time management, and if you think that extra time you 'gain' from not being admin to just a regular GM is going to boost your grades a whole letter-grade, then I got some bad news for you...

I'm not looking to spend hours of studying... I'm not an actual Nerd (as my username and ethnicity point out).

I want a little bit more time, seeing as my schedule never allows me for a study hall or free period. I don't think by stepping down I'm gonna become a much better student.... I'm not that retarded Laughing

There are many reasons why I'm resigning, only one of them is because of High School.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:33 am

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Quote :
3. I have high-school next year (it actually counts now), and I don't want to get B's because of a Madden League.

All I can say is Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Wildcats
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:47 pm

Grad School = $$$$$$$ study
It's kind of like a mortgage for a house you can never live in.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Admin   

Back to top Go down
 
Resigning as Admin
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Admin
» New to the sport tired of waiting for them ! Time to go and find them !
» Niners Kyle Williams
» Another Awful Decision by FC Dallas
» VRTA U20 Series 2013/2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: