The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Redskins Trade Block

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:18 pm

Please, make me offers instead of saying "I'm interested in whoever". Or even if you don't make an offer, tell me what players you have to offer at my needs.

Jason Campbell 83/26/3 QB
Ladell Betts 84/29/3 RB
Arnaz Battle 79/28/2 WR
Todd Wade 81/30/1 LT
*Pete Kendall 86/35/2 LG
*Randy Thomas 93/33/4 RG
Jason Fabini 82/34/2 RG
*Jon Jansen 90/32/1 RT
Philip Daniels 81/35/1 LE
Marques Douglass 84/31/3 LE
Ethan Kelley 83/28/4 DT
Kedric Golston 78/24/2 DT
Mike Wright 78/26/4 DT
**Marcus Washington 90/29/2 LOLB
**Patrick Willis 94/23/4 MLB
**London Fletcher-Baker 96/33/4 MLB
**Chad Greenway 84/25/3 ROLB
*Shawntae Spencer 80/26/1 CB

*I need a replacement
**I'll trade one out of the 4, no replacement needed

My needs:

QB +90, preferably under 30
WR +82, under 30
LG +81, under 30
CB +84, preferably under 30
K +85, any age
P +85, any age

When I say +??, I'll take someone that overall.

Here are the players that I won't trade unless I am getting an upgrade under 30, or someone a ton younger and below overall:

Greg Jennings 92/24/2 WR
Chris Cooley 92/26/6 TE
Chris Samuels 94/31/4 LT
Sean Taylor 96/25/3 FS

Offer away.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
eight2eighty
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Ellis Hobbs + what for Patrick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:06 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
Ellis Hobbs + what for Patrick?

Who else do you have to offer at my needs?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:00 pm

I can help you at LG. I like Shawnte Spencer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:00 pm

I can trade LG Alan Faneca 96|29|2 in a deal for Willis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:01 pm

superskin6 wrote:
I can help you at LG. I like Shawnte Spencer.

Who is your LG?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:02 pm

daking5 wrote:
I can trade LG Alan Faneca 96|29|2 in a deal for Willis

I wasn't looking for someone that good...

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:05 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
I can trade LG Alan Faneca 96|29|2 in a deal for Willis

I wasn't looking for someone that good...

aw, I though by 81+ you meant anything over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:10 pm

I have a 84+ CB under 30 buts he's on a 1 year deal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:32 pm

daking5 wrote:
I have a 84+ CB under 30 buts he's on a 1 year deal

Thats OK, who is it? Kelvin Hayden?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
I can help you at LG. I like Shawnte Spencer.

Who is your LG?

Hank Fraley 85 3 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:39 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
I have a 84+ CB under 30 buts he's on a 1 year deal

Thats OK, who is it? Kelvin Hayden?

yea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eight2eighty
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:44 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:
Ellis Hobbs + what for Patrick?

Who else do you have to offer at my needs?

WRs Brandon Jones or Reggie Williams could be had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:50 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:
Ellis Hobbs + what for Patrick?

Who else do you have to offer at my needs?

WRs Brandon Jones or Reggie Williams could be had.

OK, along with one of them, what else would you add?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:50 pm

superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
I can help you at LG. I like Shawnte Spencer.

Who is your LG?

Hank Fraley 85 3 30

Isn't he a center?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:50 pm

daking5 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
I have a 84+ CB under 30 buts he's on a 1 year deal

Thats OK, who is it? Kelvin Hayden?

yea

OK, I like him... what else can you add to a deal though?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:53 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
I have a 84+ CB under 30 buts he's on a 1 year deal

Thats OK, who is it? Kelvin Hayden?

yea

OK, I like him... what else can you add to a deal though?

I can add 90+ Kickers and Punter but that probably wouldn't do much, other then that I have no more of your needs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eight2eighty
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:57 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:
Ellis Hobbs + what for Patrick?

Who else do you have to offer at my needs?

WRs Brandon Jones or Reggie Williams could be had.

OK, along with one of them, what else would you add?

Well I'm giving Hobbs 86 + Jones 81 + 3rd(alcons) for Willis 94?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 pm

daking5 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
I have a 84+ CB under 30 buts he's on a 1 year deal

Thats OK, who is it? Kelvin Hayden?

yea

OK, I like him... what else can you add to a deal though?

I can add 90+ Kickers and Punter but that probably wouldn't do much, other then that I have no more of your needs

Anyone else you like besides Willis then?

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:
Ellis Hobbs + what for Patrick?

Who else do you have to offer at my needs?

WRs Brandon Jones or Reggie Williams could be had.

OK, along with one of them, what else would you add?

Well I'm giving Hobbs 86 + Jones 81 + 3rd(alcons) for Willis 94?

lol no way, that's a terrible deal for me.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
eight2eighty
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Jones goes up to the high 80s in Madden 08 for the 360, and Hobbs is a young, good rated CB with potential. I can add a 2nd instead, but I'm definitely giving plenty in the two players, considering the potential they have and that they address 2 of your needs without opening up any holes on your roster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:35 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
Jones goes up to the high 80s in Madden 08 for the 360, and Hobbs is a young, good rated CB with potential. I can add a 2nd instead, but I'm definitely giving plenty in the two players, considering the potential they have and that they address 2 of your needs without opening up any holes on your roster

I doubt that Jones goes up to the high 80s, I've done many franchises and I've never seen that before. I'm going to pass.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:37 pm

Nick Barnett 92 (28) 6 + what for Willis 94?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
I can help you at LG. I like Shawnte Spencer.

Who is your LG?

Hank Fraley 85 3 30

Isn't he a center?

I have him at LG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lebron jam24
Bench player
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:43 pm

I could give Antwaan Randle El 82/28/5 or maybe Carlos Rogers? because i really want Campbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Redskins Trade Block   

Back to top Go down
 
New Redskins Trade Block
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Madden 15 Trade Block
» Cleveland Browns (Madden 16) Trade Block
» NEW YORK VSF TRADE BLOCK
» Rams Trade Block
» Seahawks M15 Trade Block

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: The Front Office :: Trade Blocks-
Jump to: