The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what went on

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-17

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 am

I was in the middle of making a post, to my surprise when I went to post, the topic was locked. So ill place it here:

Mk and I have been getting along on decent terms with all due considered. The only time in which I have been upset at him [in a long time] has been today, when he made a post regarding a question I had addressed to Sox. However since I dont check "news" I didnt know he was an admin, so I guess he has some right to do so. So I apologize to mk in that sense.

However when superskin posted, it was purely to kiss ass. I know you're a boyscout, but cmon, you wont get a merit badge in this league. If you're going to kiss ass dont do it when im having a formal discussion.

Nerds posts were out of ignorance and I saw only utter stupidity in his comments. He clearly had no idea what was going on in the topic and had no reason to be posting in the thread to begin with.

If I missed others who disregarded my tolerance and posted in the same thread, then I apologize to myself for forgetting to insult you as well.

What went on in the Rookie Draft forum was me making a request which didnt follow the mainstream of the questions which he was addressing. However based on the initial post and the words used, I figured it wouldnt be a stretch to grant my request. I made various compromises but evidently to no help. At the beginning, any sort of posts between me and sox were merely for clarification of to settle on something. Since then ive made a request which follows the guidelines to a T (even though following rules seems to be against my foundation for beliefs). That isnt to say that Im trying to be a "good little GM" and obey all the rules without complaint. No, im still an asshole. But Im gonna let you guys do your own little thing, no matter how wrong I take it to be.

So with that being said, I take no responsibility in the creation of the spam in that particular thread. I believe I handled myself in a decent way up until people began to disrupt the conversation.

As for Travis, I havent had any real disputes for over a week. The last one I recall was over topics being locked, in which case Ive moved on, I suggest you do as well. And if thats what you're going to bring to the table when justifying calling me a woman, that all I have to say to you is that you're a little late for the party.

Yeah, thats about it I guess. Lock this if you want, my preference would be for it to remain unlocked since this seems to be the right place for such a post and I dont see any utterly disgraceful comments coming out of it. It can always get locked if things get out of control, as of now, it's under control.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : So what went on Admin

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:38 am

You don't take any responsibility?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 am

Nerd85 wrote:
You don't take any responsibility?

no, thats why I wrote it, apparently you just felt like repeating what I said and adding a question mark to the end

like I said, the responsibility is laid upon those who decided it would be a good idea to make useless posts for one of two reasons, for self benefit or for stupidity. Since you are one of the two (ill let you guess which one you are, maybe you can find something I wrote in the latter and put a question mark on the end of it as well) I dont know why you'd think you're welcome to talk to me in any way whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : So what went on Admin

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:54 am

Dude, get a tampon and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:39 am

Dude, everyone took the rules for what they ment. Everyone did as they were told(cept me, seeing as mind had nothing to do with the draft). But by and large, 3 bits of info a person, everyone got it and was happy. You tried to exploit it, and get 10 bits of info. Now, as a boy scout, I learned something this past week. Leading is really hard work when your doing nothing. Leading is even harder when your doing a bulk of the work. So, Sean, before you start going on about me kissing ass, take a step back and look at things.

Sox is the fucking simmer! Thats a lot of work. He's got to post up all the info. Pretty time consuming. All the questions get directed to him, as head admin. Basically the only help he's had recently is Travis. Now, hopefully MK and Patfan can make good replacements, but like I was saying, think of what another person has going on, besides just the privlige he's giving to us right now.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Dude, get a tampon and go to bed.

funny coming from someone who hasn't hit puberty

Quote :

Dude, everyone took the rules for what they ment. Everyone did as they were told(cept me, seeing as mind had nothing to do with the draft). But by and large, 3 bits of info a person, everyone got it and was happy. You tried to exploit it, and get 10 bits of info. Now, as a boy scout, I learned something this past week. Leading is really hard work when your doing nothing. Leading is even harder when your doing a bulk of the work. So, Sean, before you start going on about me kissing ass, take a step back and look at things.

Sox is the fucking simmer! Thats a lot of work. He's got to post up all the info. Pretty time consuming. All the questions get directed to him, as head admin. Basically the only help he's had recently is Travis. Now, hopefully MK and Patfan can make good replacements, but like I was saying, think of what another person has going on, besides just the privlige he's giving to us right now.

Sox is the simmer, so why do you play into this at all? The idea that I was getting 10 bits of information was brought up so I changed it so I was only getting 3 bits of information, then just a general opinion. I'm evidently not trying to exploit anything because I made compromises. Sox is able to issue information other than drills otherwise im not sure why he would put ratings as an option, if you think im "exploiting the system" because I asked for something which wasnt a drill then you're wrong.

And might I add, that it appears you dont really realize that the question I was asking wouldnt take any longer than other peoples questions. I also stated before that I could care less if sox didnt give us this information, I could care less if I dont get any information about the players. It doesnt matter to me, but I asked a question and a lot of people jumped in complaining about a question. A question which wasnt even answered yet, I dont want an answer from you, I want an answer from someone who can give answers, an admin.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:20 pm

Problem resolved, Sox said hed get Zoom his info.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Your right Sean, Im always late for the party. No lol

And i locked that thread to deleate all the shit in it, i kept up a few posts with your request.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:03 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:

And i locked that thread to deleate all the shit in it, i kept up a few posts with your request.

its probably best that you deleted the spam that went on, but I was hoping youd keep my last post because I had to redo it
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

its probably best that you deleted the spam that went on, but I was hoping youd keep my last post because I had to redo it

Sorry duder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Sponsored content

So what went on Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what went on   So what went on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what went on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: General Talk-
Jump to: