The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Here is my current roster, FA acquisitions not included.

I am looking for: OL, specifically LT, and perhaps a 'true' center; DE opposite Odom (or upgrade him), upgrade CB, and upgrade TE

However, I know the true identity of my team is passing, and while I had hoped to make it passing and defensive line, I realize, I must sacrifice one to achieve the other.

THEREFORE, for the RIGHT TRADE ONLY, I am WILLING to move some players previously restricted.

My goal is to get LT, perhaps a 'true' Center, and CB upgrade, along with a stud TE - I will now be a passing team, and try to build a damn good secondary to counter opposing offenses.

And without further adu:

Dark Red means No.
Red means tradable, but EXPENSIVE
White means Neutral
Green means I probably can't get 'value' for their worth, so they'll probably stay (unless part of bigger deal)
Blue means tradable

Quarterback
Matt Leinart 86 3 25
Joey Harrington 79 2 28

Runningback
Edge James 91 2 30
Marcel Shipp 75 2 30
JJ Arrington 72 1 25

Fullback


Wide Receiver
Larry Fitzgerald 96 2 25
Santonio Holmes 85 3 24
Bryant Johnson 82 2 27
Anthony Gonzalez 78 4 24
Chris Davis 70 4 24
S Morey 63 2 32

Tight End
Leonard Pope 79 3 24

Left Tackle
M Gandy 82 2 29

Left Guard
Logan Mankins 96 1 26

Center
D Lutui 83 2 26[RG ]
A Johnson 78 3 29

Right Guard
Justin Blalock 81 3 24[LG ]
E Brown 75 3 26

Right Tackle
Levi Brown 81 5 24
O Ross 79 2 33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left End
Antwan Odom 84 1 26
A Smith 78 3 25

Right End
Bertrand Berry 88 1 33

Defensive Tackle
Albert Haynesworth 97 3 27
Darnell Dockett 90 6 27
Alan Branch 77 3 23
Gabe Watson 76 1 24

Left Outside Linebacker
[color=blue]Brady Poppinga 80 1 28


Middle Linebacker
Gerald Hayes 85 4 26
M Beisel 73 1 30

Right Outside Linebacker
Karlos Dansby 89 4 26

Cornerback
Rodrick Hood 86 4 26
Antrel Rolle 84 2 25
Eric King 70 3 26

Free Safety
Brandon Merriweather 82 4 24
Jimmy Williams 80 2 24
A Fransico 76 2 25
Matt Ware 74 3 26

Strong Safety
Sean Jones 87 1 26

Kicker
Neil Rackers 89 2 32

Punter



Now, I did my best with the color scheme, but again, don't ask about the dark red, and prepare to pay for the red, as for the other colors, go ahead and ask.

_________________



Last edited by Desert Demon on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Big Al or docket want to be Colts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:13 pm

daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

Dallas Clarke 90|29|1 (would require contract points)
Jeff Saturday 96|33|1 (Same, contract points)
Ryan Diem 93|29|4 (Would move to LT)


Those are the main ones, I also like a few of your high 70s low 80s players (My player would be upgrades, so not sure how that would work.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:15 pm

daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:15 pm

superskin6 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

they sure do wanna be Colts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:16 pm

daking5 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

they sure do wanna be Colts

lol!

Laziness at its finest.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
daking5 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

they sure do wanna be Colts

lol!

Laziness at its finest.

Yes it is, but you get the idea, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:17 pm

how many CP's are you looking for, I can give Saturday a couple CP's and maybe something else for Big Al
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:17 pm

superskin6 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

I assume you meant Pats, link me up to your latest depth chart.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

I assume you meant Pats, link me up to your latest depth chart.

I saw you need a DC or a center

C Dan Koppen 94 5 29
LT Matt Light 97 2 30

I think are acceptable.

The latest DC for me is in my HQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

I assume you meant Pats, link me up to your latest depth chart.

I saw you need a DC or a center

C Dan Koppen 94 5 29
LT Matt Light 97 2 30

I think are acceptable.

The latest DC for me is in my HQ.

damn, you beat be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Saturday+ a couple CP's for Dockett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 pm

daking5 wrote:
how many CP's are you looking for, I can give Saturday a couple CP's and maybe something else for Big Al

I won't want to move a DT who is a monster for a C who is about to retire along with a couple of CP, but what would that something else be?

Big Al is highly regarded, I get like a PM a week asking about him, and I'm looking for a true stud player, if you wanted, Saturday would be part of a Combo deal, but don't forget that I spent quite a few points resigning him, so I'm looking for a deal that gives me several upgrades and / or gives me a real stud at a position I need.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:21 pm

daking5 wrote:
Saturday+ a couple CP's for Dockett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
daking5 wrote:
how many CP's are you looking for, I can give Saturday a couple CP's and maybe something else for Big Al

I won't want to move a DT who is a monster for a C who is about to retire along with a couple of CP, but what would that something else be?

Big Al is highly regarded, I get like a PM a week asking about him, and I'm looking for a true stud player, if you wanted, Saturday would be part of a Combo deal, but don't forget that I spent quite a few points resigning him, so I'm looking for a deal that gives me several upgrades and / or gives me a real stud at a position I need.

yea, I see I won't be getting Big al so I'm giving a run at Dockett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:21 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Big Al or docket want to be Colts

I assume you meant Pats, link me up to your latest depth chart.

I saw you need a DC or a center

C Dan Koppen 94 5 29
LT Matt Light 97 2 30

I think are acceptable.

The latest DC for me is in my HQ.

Light is acceptable, though I'd want a little more.

Both are very good though, and if I can get both in a deal (I'd send replacements), then I might do it, but I want to see if I can get similar rated OL that are younger.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:23 pm

If this is for Haynesworth, thats fine. Now, what are your replacements?

And how much more would you want for Light?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:23 pm

daking5 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
daking5 wrote:
how many CP's are you looking for, I can give Saturday a couple CP's and maybe something else for Big Al

I won't want to move a DT who is a monster for a C who is about to retire along with a couple of CP, but what would that something else be?

Big Al is highly regarded, I get like a PM a week asking about him, and I'm looking for a true stud player, if you wanted, Saturday would be part of a Combo deal, but don't forget that I spent quite a few points resigning him, so I'm looking for a deal that gives me several upgrades and / or gives me a real stud at a position I need.

yea, I see I won't be getting Big al so I'm giving a run at Dockett

I'm probably only going to move one without an 'adequate' replacement, but if I move the other, I'd need to get a DT in return that I like.

If I don't move Big Al, then I'd need at least Diem in the deal for Dockett. If I do move Big Al in another deal, I'd have to see if I get a DT in return if I like - sorry, but I don't like your DTs lol.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:26 pm

superskin6 wrote:
If this is for Haynesworth, thats fine. Now, what are your replacements?

And how much more would you want for Light?

Not quite sure.

Right now, this is my mindset:

I've got all my positions 'filled' with starters, if I move Big Al, that leaves a huge void (but I think I can let Branch handle it), but if I do, then I want to upgrade at more than just one position, see what I'm saying?

Even if I were to do a trade for Nnamdi, I'd want to upgrade at CB with him, and perhaps improve something else.


LT replacement: M Gandy 82 2 29

C replacement: D Lutui 83 2 26[RG ]

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Well, heres the thing, you get an all-star and a 15 point upgrade at LT. Same deal with center, but a 13 point upgrade, plus he's actually a center. So either way, you get a good deal. I have DT Anthony McFarlandand who's 86 overall, and Ethan Kelly is also 86 overall. So I can send one of them your ways. If I were to do that, I'd want a tiny something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:32 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Well, heres the thing, you get an all-star and a 15 point upgrade at LT. Same deal with center, but a 13 point upgrade, plus he's actually a center. So either way, you get a good deal. I have DT Anthony McFarlandand who's 86 overall, and Ethan Kelly is also 86 overall. So I can send one of them your ways. If I were to do that, I'd want a tiny something else.

I wouldn't need a replacement other than a depth chart 'filler' - Alan Branch would play for me over those crap players.

Again, I like the offer a lot, but I'll see what else I can fetch, and think about it.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianeal23
Bench player
avatar

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:39 pm

Interest in Bryant Johnson, take a look at my depth chart, I can move Alex Brown 85 RE, he is a lot younger than Berry, and I don't need a replacement for him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:08 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Interest in Bryant Johnson, take a look at my depth chart, I can move Alex Brown 85 RE, he is a lot younger than Berry, and I don't need a replacement for him.

Is Brown on a one year deal?

Also, he is getting a bit older, around the peak of his career, so not much more progression from him (then again, same could be said about BJ soon, but I am a passing team).

I'll consider it if he isn't on a one year deal.

As for other players:

TE Greg Olsen 83 - 23 - 4 ==> While I know that WR > TE, I would trade BJ straight up for Olsen (or a trade along those lines)
C Olin Kreutz 95 - 31 - 2 (probably too expensive for me)
CB Nathan Vasher 92 - 26 - 5
CB Charles Tillman 92 - 27 - 5

I like both CB (prefer Vasher), and I can give a pretty good replacement in Hood.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block   

Back to top Go down
 
The New Arizona Cardinal Trading Block
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Matt ryan is on the trading block
» Madden 15 Trade Block
» Briggs 5hp block
» Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)
» SINGLE ROOM FOR RENT SURIAMAS BLOCK A

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: The Front Office :: Trade Blocks-
Jump to: