The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:00 am

I noticed that every player that is won by harper is locked and not posted in that he won him on blank date.

Its like

Daven Holly 78 26

3 POINTS

Then 4

Then locked before anyone can bid on it?

What the hell is up with that?

And why the hell cant I bid on Larry Allen or Toomer?

Its seems like oh yeah lets go fuck silver a little bit more out of FA.

Another thing for the last time I want to know 100% sure if I got Steve Smith and Mathis K.

Im not down for this I think so BS.

I want a 100% sure anwser, Last season it said processed I didnt bother asking then boom! I find out It wasnt so Sox please give me a 100% anwser.

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:38 am

1. He said it was proccessed

2. We locked Toomer and Allen because your the only one with substantial FA points left.

3. What position is Holly. I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:40 am

I can only trust that Holly was locked after 24 hours...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:45 am

superskin6 wrote:
I can only trust that Holly was locked after 24 hours...

I dont know. I dont see the post I won him there.

Just a lock.

And its fuck silver in FA still.

Oh you cant have him for cheap its not fair. I mean look at all of those other FA's that are Guards and etc they went for cheap but when it comes to me fuck silver.

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:47 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
I can only trust that Holly was locked after 24 hours...

I dont know. I dont see the post I won him there.

Just a lock.

And its fuck silver in FA still.

Oh you cant have him for cheap its not fair. I mean look at all of those other FA's that are Guards and etc they went for cheap but when it comes to me fuck silver.

Toomer and Allen are basically all stars.

And you didn't win him, Jets did. Harper should have posted, yes(It lets us make sure it has been 24 hours, and lets everyone else know, blank player is now on blank team) but he didn't, and I trust him enough that he didn't cheat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:04 am

No there not.

There OLD.

But oh then looky here at the list poeple got 85s FA's that are young for nothing!

Yet when I try to do that with a 33 year old 93 FA I get the finger?

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:05 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
No there not.

There OLD.

But oh then looky here at the list poeple got 85s FA's that are young for nothing!

Yet when I try to do that with a 33 year old 93 FA I get the finger?

Cuz the young guys are all like 75 overall...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimsZilla
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
I can only trust that Holly was locked after 24 hours...

I dont know. I dont see the post I won him there.

Just a lock.

And its fuck silver in FA still.

Oh you cant have him for cheap its not fair. I mean look at all of those other FA's that are Guards and etc they went for cheap but when it comes to me fuck silver.
They did not come for cheap what are you talking about

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:25 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
I noticed that every player that is won by harper is locked and not posted in that he won him on blank date.

Its like

Daven Holly 78 26

3 POINTS

Then 4

Then locked before anyone can bid on it?

What the hell is up with that?

And why the hell cant I bid on Larry Allen or Toomer?

Its seems like oh yeah lets go fuck silver a little bit more out of FA.

Another thing for the last time I want to know 100% sure if I got Steve Smith and Mathis K.

Im not down for this I think so BS.

I want a 100% sure anwser, Last season it said processed I didnt bother asking then boom! I find out It wasnt so Sox please give me a 100% anwser.
1. Thats because I was an admin and I didnt have to wait for a FA mod so I would just lock it myself after 24 hours.
2. How many teams do I have to explain this to your stupid ass? We locked Allen and Toomer because YOU screwed them up so bad by overbidding on them, so we took 20 points away from you, now what do those penalties do if you end up winning them both for 5 points anyway? Its not fair to the rest of the league because theyve already spent all their points.

Dont try to make me seem like a cheater because your PMSing over Allen and Toomer. Its over, it has been over, get over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.   

Back to top Go down
 
This Whole FA Thing Is looking odd.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» do the Right thing
» And another thing....Peter Falk dies.
» What's your favorite thing about the holiday season?
» The thing that would cheer me up
» The wildest thing you have seen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: