The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League

Go down 
+3
kylebeehatin
Desert Demon
jron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jron
Water Boy
jron

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-01

A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Empty
PostSubject: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 am

Well, I am not gonna name names, but based on reading through and observing, there is a GM-Mod here that is taking advantage of his Modding powers, if people upstairs can't do a thing about it it will mess this league's integrity. The Rookie Draft for example the discussion there has been locked and then unlocked, then people trying to pick but a certain GM-Mod uses his Mod power to take that on his advantage, I think it's a bit odd that no one takes action on this.

I have proved that the GM-Mod I am talking about has also been downgrading players that he wants so that he can get them for himself even pulling some stunt of "The D-Line has no effect on Madden or something" Well newsflash hotshot I have been playing Madden since the Sega days, never missed a game, from the Madden covers up to Vince Young. So I'm not an SilverNBlackAttack to believe that. And then trying to squeeze out my strategy on trades so that "HE" can offer up better, he said. I have never heard a league trying to play out GMs to reveal trade offers just to get better offers or something, I think that is an SilverNBlackAttack point of view because GMs have certain strategy on how they run a team and if that strategy is not squealing their trade offers well let them be. He even told me that GMs here do that all the time and he can't believe I won't trade my best players, well there is a reason they are called "best players" and not "trade baits".

I just hate it when someone takes advantage of a system or a league and frankly it messes up the integrity of the league and the game and it also makes the other mods look bad. Sorry to be blunt but I am new here and that's what I have observed and see from the get go, this is a great league but with people like that it'll just cause more misunderstanding. Sad I think I am on the verge of quitting sighting on those reasons and I think there will be much response on this and I just want to say what I want to say because it's crazy real crazy to tolerate that kind of behavior. Sorry again but that's how it is. If you want to fire me as a GM no problem with me, just letting you guys know that in certain leagues integrity is something the leaders of those leagues treasures. I am on a Sim Basketball league and we have non-GM commish and staff and actually it is better run because no conflict of interest. I just want to say, hope soeone will look into that.

Thanks Guys.
Jron
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 am

We won't make you quit for voicing your opinion - in fact, I agree with just about everything you say.

That certain individual has had his powers yanked from my understanding, so that should fix that particular problem.

A league with a Commish who simply is that - a commish would be very interesting.

And I also agree that that particular individual does try to devalue everything for his gain, and won't stop when told to stop.

I agree that it can get irritating and frustrating listening to him say those particular things, and continue to pester.

But I do hope you don't leave for that reason - you are an intelligent fellow, and each person runs their team the way they want to.

However, I do believe that those actions (pestering, devaluing) need to be addressed with potentially a warning / penalty.

However, here is what might shock you more: This individual is also on the trade council.

At any rate, I won't name names, but I do agree with what you say, and I am glad that you spoke up. Sure, you might be a 'new guy', but thus far, you have shown that you are a respectable, knowledgeable GM, and we need more of those around here.
Back to top Go down
kylebeehatin
Water Boy
kylebeehatin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 am

Desert Demon wrote:
We won't make you quit for voicing your opinion - in fact, I agree with just about everything you say.

That certain individual has had his powers yanked from my understanding, so that should fix that particular problem.

A league with a Commish who simply is that - a commish would be very interesting.

And I also agree that that particular individual does try to devalue everything for his gain, and won't stop when told to stop.

I agree that it can get irritating and frustrating listening to him say those particular things, and continue to pester.

But I do hope you don't leave for that reason - you are an intelligent fellow, and each person runs their team the way they want to.

However, I do believe that those actions (pestering, devaluing) need to be addressed with potentially a warning / penalty.

However, here is what might shock you more: This individual is also on the trade council.

At any rate, I won't name names, but I do agree with what you say, and I am glad that you spoke up. Sure, you might be a 'new guy', but thus far, you have shown that you are a respectable, knowledgeable GM, and we need more of those around here.

I'm 95% sure that your post didn't need to be 9 paragraphs. Maybe consider using more than one line? jocolor
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:20 am

I agree, that same person sent me a PM that looks like this.

Your fucking stupid. Do you not understand that YOU overbid on them and YOU were the only one who had points left. Why the hell would I let the person being penalized for OVERBIDDING get both the players he OVERBID on for dirt cheap. STFU. Getting an admin and a TC member pissed at you is NOT a smart thing to do.

He also went on how if I tell Gm's that there getting taken advantage of in his deals that he will make sure none of my trades will get passed.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 am

Jron I apologize for what I said in the chat that night, I was in a bad mood and really had no reason to try and force you to tell me the trade you were planning on doing so I could try and offer you a better deal, and about the devaluing of players, I do that all the time without even really noticing it, I understand how annoying it is so ive tried to cut down on it but I just do it without realizing.

And to SilverNBlackAttack, I have no apology for you, your the most selfish, stubborn, idiotic person ive ever met.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:10 pm

I think its best to have harper not be an admin what does he do so well? Besides screw poeple over?
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:16 pm

He isnt.. pay attention..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:18 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
I think its best to have harper not be an admin what does he do so well? Besides screw poeple over?
Ive helped a shit load with the draft(Which I made one mistake in and have apologized a couple times) and free agency and the trade council.

Enough with the I screw people over. YOU screwed yourself over by overbidding on both Larry Allen and Amani Toomer, I was not the only person who made the decision on that, Sox and Packers both agreed that Allen and Toomer should remain FAs until FA period 2. Your a pussy and you bitch about everything, werent you the one who told a member to stop bitching? You seem to do it atleast twice a day.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Wow what have i missed...

This will be discussed by all the admins and then it will be dealt according to how they see fit.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Holy shit who is that girl in your avatar?
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Personalized field : A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Admin

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 pm

If you don't know who she is you don't deserve to be alive. She is the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Honestly while I understand the point your trying to get across, it doesnt need to be public, if you have an issue please PM an admin and ask them to handle it.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Let it be discussed here. It will be dealt with by the admins dont worry. But these things have to be discussed in order to be dealt with. No need to lock it.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Its really kinda already been dealt with, but I understand and I have sent Jron an apology via PM.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:28 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
If you don't know who she is you don't deserve to be alive. She is the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.

I've seen her several times before, but the name evades me Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League   A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A certain Mod-GM is messing the integrity of the League
Page 1 of 1