The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Members

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:23 pm

I have a guy interested in the Bills.....he will register later when he gets on.....and if I can get a hold of this other guy on aim he will be the tacks
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:07 pm

amazingandre wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
OK sure.


so now you dont believe me?

no i wasnt being sarcastic...

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:09 pm

amazingandre wrote:
I have a guy interested in the Bills.....he will register later when he gets on.....and if I can get a hold of this other guy on aim he will be the tacks

nice avatar btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:10 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I have a guy interested in the Bills.....he will register later when he gets on.....and if I can get a hold of this other guy on aim he will be the tacks

nice avatar btw Very Happy

haha you like that
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 pm

amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I have a guy interested in the Bills.....he will register later when he gets on.....and if I can get a hold of this other guy on aim he will be the tacks

nice avatar btw Very Happy

haha you like that

yeah, thats why i said, "nice avatar btw"


Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:13 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I have a guy interested in the Bills.....he will register later when he gets on.....and if I can get a hold of this other guy on aim he will be the tacks

nice avatar btw Very Happy

haha you like that

yeah, thats why i said, "nice avatar btw"


Rolling Eyes

Sad
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:14 pm

amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I have a guy interested in the Bills.....he will register later when he gets on.....and if I can get a hold of this other guy on aim he will be the tacks

nice avatar btw Very Happy

haha you like that

yeah, thats why i said, "nice avatar btw"


Rolling Eyes

Sad


albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:15 pm

[quote="Nerd85"]If you are a new member, please fill out the required fields:

Username:Iceberg85
*Nickname:iceberg85
Experience in Madden Leagues: moderate experience
*Real Name: seth
*AIM:bergers05
EMail: sethberger_2009@depauw.edu
Team wanted: dolphins, bills, titans
Favorite NFL Team: dolphins
*Miscellaneus:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:17 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I have a guy interested in the Bills.....he will register later when he gets on.....and if I can get a hold of this other guy on aim he will be the tacks

nice avatar btw Very Happy

haha you like that

yeah, thats why i said, "nice avatar btw"


Rolling Eyes

Sad


albino

i am the burger king
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:19 pm

amazingandre wrote:
i am the burger king

GET ME A WOPPER Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:27 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
i am the burger king

GET ME A WOPPER Wink

would you like fries with that?
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 pm

amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
i am the burger king

GET ME A WOPPER Wink

would you like fries with that?

yes please pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:35 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
i am the burger king

GET ME A WOPPER Wink

would you like fries with that?

yes please pirat

What would you like to drink? Would you like to king size that too?
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:52 am

amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
i am the burger king

GET ME A WOPPER Wink

would you like fries with that?

yes please pirat

What would you like to drink? Would you like to king size that too?

Of Course, Coke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: new members   Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:46 pm

Username: Jeck 23
*Nickname:jack
Experience in Madden Leagues:ive been in like 5 im really devoted
*Real Name:jack
*AIM:xxeck1xx
EMail:eckballa1@yahoo.com
Team wanted:idc
Favorite NFL Team:idk pats but they are all fucked so prob browns
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Username: THeavyweight
Experience in Madden Leagues: NFLSpot.com
EMail: timthepaperboy@aol.com (old as anything)
Team wanted: idk i heard none left
Favorite NFL Team: Broncos
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:52 pm

THeavyweight wrote:
Username: THeavyweight
Experience in Madden Leagues: NFLSpot.com
EMail: timthepaperboy@aol.com (old as anything)
Team wanted: idk i heard none left
Favorite NFL Team: Broncos

the chiefs are left
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:24 am

Username: Vhawk413
*Nickname: V or hawk
Experience in Madden Leagues: I run my own league, I am an admin in a couple leagues and have been in a lot of leagues
*Real Name: Nick
*AIM: bballpimp4132002
EMail: bballpimp413@yahoo.com
Team wanted: Cowboys
Favorite NFL Team: Vikings
*Miscellaneus: Um, idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Username: azcardinals80
*Nickname: azcardinals80
Experience in Madden Leagues: wes' league and the vnfl
*Real Name: Ricky Gregory
*AIM: azcardinals1980
EMail: azcardinals80@rcn.com
Team wanted: Doesnt matter watever is open
Favorite NFL Team: arizona cardinals
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Username: Giants10
*Nickname: Giants10
Experience in Madden Leagues: wes' league a few others that failed
*Real Name: Travis Faulks
*AIM: Ryden31
EMail: Climax31@hotmail.com
Team wanted: panthers
Favorite NFL Team: New York Giants
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Giants10 wrote:
Username: Giants10
*Nickname: Giants10
Experience in Madden Leagues: wes' league a few others that failed
*Real Name: Travis Faulks
*AIM: Ryden31
EMail: Climax31@hotmail.com
Team wanted: panthers
Favorite NFL Team: New York Giants

i love the name I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Username: Brianeal23
*Nickname: Brian
Experience in Madden Leagues: Too much to type lol
*Real Name: Brian Neal
*AIM: Brianeal23
EMail: Bears2354@sbcglobal.net
Team wanted: Cincinnati Bengals
Favorite NFL Team: Chicago Bears
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Username: yayanjl
*Nickname: yan
Experience in Madden Leagues: You all know, since A-MATT and Chipperboy
*Real Name: Bryan
*AIM: yayanjl
EMail: lalondebryan@hotmail.com
Team wanted: Cincinatti Bengals
Favorite NFL Team: Minnesota Vikings
*Miscellaneus: Im hot Smile
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 26
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: New Members   Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Username: yayanjl
*Miscellaneus: Im hot Smile
Number??? celebrating jk jk

im not gay! lol!

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Members   Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Username: J-Money
*Nickname: J, Money, JM
Experience in Madden Leagues: 0 years
*Real Name: Jason
*AIM: jmoneyglb
EMail:
Team wanted: Already got it. Miami.
Favorite NFL Team: Miami Dolphins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Members   

Back to top Go down
 
New Members
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.
» SWWKSC Members - Lewis Crathern Clinic Opportunity
» Do any PNE members actually MTB?
» Why isn't Texas producing members of the Women's World Cup?
» FAO all members who have recently joined the forum...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: GM Applications-
Jump to: