The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Titans Trade Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 27
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:16 pm

HB: Chris Henry 78 [22] 3
HB: Chris Barclay 77

WR: Kevin Curtis 85 [30] 5

RG: Benji Olson 93 [33] 2

CB: Brian Kelly 84 [32] 3

ROLB: Takeo Spikes 90 [30] 1

LE: Chike Okeafor 88 2 32

RE: k.gbaja-biamila 88/1/28
RE: Bryce Fisher 80 [30] 80

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:18 pm

I like Olson depending on his price...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 27
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Depends on the replacement.

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm

LG Aaron Sears 81/22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daking5
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:30 pm

I like Spikes

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 27
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:35 pm

If you like any of the players make me an offer via PM.

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm

MUST HAVE BENGI OLSEN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:10 pm

superskin6 wrote:
MUST HAVE BENGI OLSEN!!!

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:12 pm

I can offer a good young replacement in Aaron Sears 81/22...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Harper41 wrote:
I can offer a good young replacement in Aaron Sears 81/22...

Obviously according to your standards, Olsen is old so therefore Sears = Olsen?

Am I right?

Razz

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I can offer a good young replacement in Aaron Sears 81/22...

Obviously according to your standards, Olsen is old so therefore Sears = Olsen?

Am I right?

Razz
No? I said replacement...and when did I say a young player equals an old player? Ive said that young players gain value while old players lose value...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 27
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Send me offers via PM

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I can offer a good young replacement in Aaron Sears 81/22...

Obviously according to your standards, Olsen is old so therefore Sears = Olsen?

Am I right?

Razz
No? I said replacement...and when did I say a young player equals an old player? Ive said that young players gain value while old players lose value...

JetsOwnAll wrote:
LT Chad Clifton 95

Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 pm

In regards with LT D'Brick Ferguson 87 24 3

Harper41 wrote:
For a 32 year old LT? I was thinking more of a straight up trade...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I can offer a good young replacement in Aaron Sears 81/22...

Obviously according to your standards, Olsen is old so therefore Sears = Olsen?

Am I right?

Razz
No? I said replacement...and when did I say a young player equals an old player? Ive said that young players gain value while old players lose value...

JetsOwnAll wrote:
LT Chad Clifton 95

Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 pm

In regards with LT D'Brick Ferguson 87 24 3

Harper41 wrote:
For a 32 year old LT? I was thinking more of a straight up trade...
That was for a 32 year old LT when I was giving an 87/24 LT who progressed 3 point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I can offer a good young replacement in Aaron Sears 81/22...

Obviously according to your standards, Olsen is old so therefore Sears = Olsen?

Am I right?

Razz
No? I said replacement...and when did I say a young player equals an old player? Ive said that young players gain value while old players lose value...

JetsOwnAll wrote:
LT Chad Clifton 95

Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 pm

In regards with LT D'Brick Ferguson 87 24 3

Harper41 wrote:
For a 32 year old LT? I was thinking more of a straight up trade...
That was for a 32 year old LT when I was giving an 87/24 LT who progressed 3 point...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm

Im aware of that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 27
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:37 pm

Don't argue in my thread

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:30 am

I PM'd you yet no love Sad

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 740
Age : 27
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:26 am

I have quality players on there. No love?

_________________

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

"I'm Not Saying, I'm JUST saying." - Rich Eisen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:21 am

No love, because there all old, exept for Henry, but he stinks. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Titans Trade Block   

Back to top Go down
 
Titans Trade Block
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Madden 15 Trade Block
» Cleveland Browns (Madden 16) Trade Block
» NEW YORK VSF TRADE BLOCK
» Rams Trade Block
» Seahawks M15 Trade Block

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: The Front Office :: Trade Blocks-
Jump to: