The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I'm back

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VY=MVP
Bench player


Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 pm

i want the packers if we can start over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WebbyBoy
Water Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Age : 26
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:25 pm

Can I get the Eagles if we start over? I'm cool with other teams too.

_________________

Redsoxsrule1437 on footballsfuture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 pm

WebbyBoy wrote:
Can I get the Eagles if we start over? I'm cool with other teams too.

im the eagles bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 am

VY=MVP wrote:
i want the packers if we can start over



Go fuck yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
VY=MVP
Bench player


Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 am

hey settle down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:42 am

VY=MVP wrote:
hey settle down

lol Its not like im upset, you know im the packer fan, you just want a few of there players lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
VY=MVP wrote:
hey settle down

lol Its not like im upset, you know im the packer fan, you just want a few of there players lol

HOLY F$#$CKIN SH$#@$%T TRAVIS SETTLE DOWN YOU CRAZY MO#$$THER F#%$#U$#%C$#%K#%$E#%#R

sorry....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:24 am

FYI, you guys have only figured out half of the twist.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
FYI, you guys have only figured out half of the twist.

omg theres more?! cyclops Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:31 am

I know the other half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd85
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:04 am

Sox is pregnant, and Max is the Father.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VY=MVP
Bench player


Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:51 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
VY=MVP wrote:
hey settle down

lol Its not like im upset, you know im the packer fan, you just want a few of there players lol

dude i live in wisconsin i love the packers thats why i want tehm so bad i was jsut saying settle down i knew you werent mad abotu it if i was saying it if i thought u were mad i would put it in all caps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:12 am

VY=MVP wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
VY=MVP wrote:
hey settle down

lol Its not like im upset, you know im the packer fan, you just want a few of there players lol

dude i live in wisconsin i love the packers thats why i want tehm so bad i was jsut saying settle down i knew you werent mad abotu it if i was saying it if i thought u were mad i would put it in all caps

Ok, I didnt understand any of that, could you not be 4 when you type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
VY=MVP
Bench player


Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 am

i dont understand anything your saying back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:17 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Sox is pregnant, and Max is the Father.

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:19 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Sox is pregnant, and Max is the Father.

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

You stole my line.

Bastard

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Wildcats
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Sox is pregnant, and Max is the Father.

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing
lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Im keeping oakland! and calling oakland for the new forum and etc.

Im going out tonite so peace

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:22 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Im keeping oakland! and calling oakland for the new forum and etc.

Im going out tonite so peace

shut the fuck up, you sound like a pussy little faggot in all of your fucking posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Im keeping oakland! and calling oakland for the new forum and etc.

Im going out tonite so peace

shut the fuck up, you sound like a pussy little faggot in all of your fucking posts

Go fuck yourself.

I am active all the time I love my team. Sox should let the people here who want the team they have keep it.

AKA the pakcer fan and his packers me and my raiders.

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:26 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Im keeping oakland! and calling oakland for the new forum and etc.

Im going out tonite so peace

shut the fuck up, you sound like a pussy little faggot in all of your fucking posts

Go fuck yourself.

I am active all the time I love my team. Sox should let the people here who want the team they have keep it.

AKA the pakcer fan and his packers me and my raiders.

You did nothing to improve the raiders you just sat around on your fat ass and made stupid fucking posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Im keeping oakland! and calling oakland for the new forum and etc.

Im going out tonite so peace

shut the fuck up, you sound like a pussy little faggot in all of your fucking posts

Go fuck yourself.

I am active all the time I love my team. Sox should let the people here who want the team they have keep it.

AKA the pakcer fan and his packers me and my raiders.

You did nothing to improve the raiders you just sat around on your fat ass and made stupid fucking posts.

BS I made them 7-9 what did you do with the RAMS oh yeah thats right nothing. Now get off my team you bitch.

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Im keeping oakland! and calling oakland for the new forum and etc.

Im going out tonite so peace

shut the fuck up, you sound like a pussy little faggot in all of your fucking posts

Go fuck yourself.

I am active all the time I love my team. Sox should let the people here who want the team they have keep it.

AKA the pakcer fan and his packers me and my raiders.

You did nothing to improve the raiders you just sat around on your fat ass and made stupid fucking posts.

BS I made them 7-9 what did you do with the RAMS oh yeah thats right nothing. Now get off my team you bitch.

im not even with the rams you dumb mother fucker

and you didnt change any of your starters (sorry, you made your FS one year younger Rolling Eyes )

you didnt do shit, I wasnt trying AT ALL and still managed to upgrade at DE WR ROLB and LOLB while only sacrificing my CB RT and HB. I also picked up another first round pick in the process. The raiders need someone whos actually going to do something, you didnt take them to 7-9 because you didnt do shit, and a losing record isnt anything to be proud of either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:00 am

That ^ Is why i think he should be the Raiders GM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Big_Z
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm back   Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 pm

yeah i kind of think its bullshit i cant keep the browns

_________________


Major Props to SoxNats On the best Sigs EVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm back   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm back
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Left Back Needed
» Otis Gowa - Is he back in QLD?
» I'm Back -Trailer = A documentary of Rod "Rambo" Lenette
» Rudisha back to run in Sydney & Melbourne
» Pitbull tires push back date

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: