The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Madden 09 Conflict

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do we reset the rosters, or keep them how they are
Reset
83%
 83% [ 15 ]
Keep Originals
17%
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18
 

AuthorMessage
superskin6
Veteran
avatar

Number of posts : 938
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Except, IMO, the Colts beat ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1199
Age : 28
Location : Missing Cali
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I call the Colts.

Figures.
Why? Its not like the Jets are a scrub team in 09 so dont give me that "your taking a good team" bs, Jets are up their with the Colts in madden. I took them from a bottom feeder to a super bowl contender in this league, not looking to do it again with another bad team.

Yes, the Jets are a scrub team compared to the Colts.

You led the Jets to an 8-8 record. Not exactly super bowl contender material when you finish 3rd in your own division.
Well I was definetly talking about this season, if youd look at my team I probably have the 2nd best team in the league behind the Patriots, good try though.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________


we wear the silver
we wear the black
we never retreat
we always attack



2008 Season- 7-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WebbyBoy
Water Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Age : 26
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Sox, if we start choosing teams, can you send me a PM on ff? I'll only be able to check my computer a little bit, because I'll be in toronto until monday.

_________________

Redsoxsrule1437 on footballsfuture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:45 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I call the Colts.

Figures.
Why? Its not like the Jets are a scrub team in 09 so dont give me that "your taking a good team" bs, Jets are up their with the Colts in madden. I took them from a bottom feeder to a super bowl contender in this league, not looking to do it again with another bad team.

Yes, the Jets are a scrub team compared to the Colts.

You led the Jets to an 8-8 record. Not exactly super bowl contender material when you finish 3rd in your own division.
Well I was definetly talking about this season, if youd look at my team I probably have the 2nd best team in the league behind the Patriots, good try though.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Whats so funny? I easily have a top 5 team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:26 pm

WebbyBoy wrote:
Sox, if we start choosing teams, can you send me a PM on ff? I'll only be able to check my computer a little bit, because I'll be in toronto until monday.

Sure np.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:56 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I call the Colts.

Figures.
Why? Its not like the Jets are a scrub team in 09 so dont give me that "your taking a good team" bs, Jets are up their with the Colts in madden. I took them from a bottom feeder to a super bowl contender in this league, not looking to do it again with another bad team.

congrats, you just contradicted yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:10 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I call the Colts.

Figures.
Why? Its not like the Jets are a scrub team in 09 so dont give me that "your taking a good team" bs, Jets are up their with the Colts in madden. I took them from a bottom feeder to a super bowl contender in this league, not looking to do it again with another bad team.

congrats, you just contradicted yourself
Not really, just worded it wrong. In 09 the Jets are a good team. In 08 they sucked, I took them from a bottom feeder to superbowl contender in 08. I dont want to have another bad team in the 09 league so I picked the Colts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I call the Colts.

Figures.
Why? Its not like the Jets are a scrub team in 09 so dont give me that "your taking a good team" bs, Jets are up their with the Colts in madden. I took them from a bottom feeder to a super bowl contender in this league, not looking to do it again with another bad team.

congrats, you just contradicted yourself
Not really, just worded it wrong. In 09 the Jets are a good team. In 08 they sucked, I took them from a bottom feeder to superbowl contender in 08. I dont want to have another bad team in the 09 league so I picked the Colts.

But you just said the Jets are good in 09.... scratch

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Yes but the Colts are more of what im looking for, strong defense, strong running game. Their passing offense is just a bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Yes but the Colts are more of what im looking for, strong defense, strong running game. Their passing offense is just a bonus.

so in other words the kind of team youre looking for is one that's already set at every position
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
We'll hold off on team-taking. First, we need to get everything set-up (we being the admins).

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:18 pm

how about to settle this we sim a season and see who all makes the pro-bowl, then we can just make a team out of that and give it to mk, that sounds ideal to him, and whats ideal to him is pretty much all that matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats08
All-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 2659
Age : 25
Personalized field :
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:20 am

We're setting up the new site, it should be done sometime tomorrow and you guys can go on and sign up for teams.

_________________

^^i made it^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden360league.forummotion.com
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
how about to settle this we sim a season and see who all makes the pro-bowl, then we can just make a team out of that and give it to mk, that sounds ideal to him, and whats ideal to him is pretty much all that matters.

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Wildcats
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 am

Can we get first choice of the the team we currently are? I would like to stay as the Saints.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wildcats
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am

Is harper MK?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am

Wildcats wrote:
Is harper MK?


lol yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Wildcats
Starter
avatar

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Wildcats wrote:
Is harper MK?


lol yes

lol!

I had no idea.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter


Number of posts : 477
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:51 am

Wildcats wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Wildcats wrote:
Is harper MK?


lol yes

lol!

I had no idea.

congrats on being the last to know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:32 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Yes but the Colts are more of what im looking for, strong defense, strong running game. Their passing offense is just a bonus.

so in other words the kind of team youre looking for is one that's already set at every position
No that would be the Patriots, the Colts have holes at FB,DT and ROLB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:16 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
We're setting up the new site, it should be done sometime tomorrow and you guys can go on and sign up for teams.

Can I have a 'hold' put on the Cardinals until I sign up? I have to go to work now, then when I get back I don't know if I'll be able to get on, or if me and my buddies are heading out to party again. I figured a 'hold' on the team I have already is reasonable. Thanks.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
how about to settle this we sim a season and see who all makes the pro-bowl, then we can just make a team out of that and give it to mk, that sounds ideal to him, and whats ideal to him is pretty much all that matters.
LOL LOL LOL lol! lol! lol!

Then he'll make 2-3 trades and claim he 'built' his team into super bowl contenders.

And LOL @ Jets being the 2nd best team in the league!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
avatar

Number of posts : 1627
Age : 27
Location : Miltown
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
how about to settle this we sim a season and see who all makes the pro-bowl, then we can just make a team out of that and give it to mk, that sounds ideal to him, and whats ideal to him is pretty much all that matters.
LOL LOL LOL lol! lol! lol!

Then he'll make 2-3 trades and claim he 'built' his team into super bowl contenders.

And LOL @ Jets being the 2nd best team in the league!

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Conflict   

Back to top Go down
 
Madden 09 Conflict
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Madden is starting to piss me off
» Madden 13 Top 10 RBs
» Madden NFL 12 Hall of Fame edition
» Madden 13 top 10 QBs
» Retirement in Madden....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: