The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jets discussion

Go down 
+4
SoxNats08
Everything I am
Big_Z
Nerd85
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

do u hate the Jets
Yes
Jets discussion Vote_lcap73%Jets discussion Vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
No
Jets discussion Vote_lcap27%Jets discussion Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:26 pm

I'm fine discussing anything with the jets here and sharing my opinion, but I'm tired of cloging up MK's DC even though the damage is allready done, so from now on post anything else in here

Last edited by Dman51592 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:50 pm

they suck. thats all.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : Jets discussion Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Does anyone else like the jets?
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:59 pm

nope everybodys beating up on em though
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:09 pm

who is gonna play QB and who are they going to throw to besides coles?

is brad smith really that good that letting go of justin mc was a good move?
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Brad Smith isnt that good but hes better then Justin Mcwhateverhisnameis
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:21 pm

First of all what bout Cotcher with a 1000 yard season. Kellen Clemens should be a suprise this year and he was a second round pick out of Oregon. He was supposed to be higher but he faced injury problems before coming out. He is mobile and has a cannon of an arm. His main problem last year was decision making and he should have more time. The third WR spot isn't expected to be a big issue. Baker is a solid TE. He's not great but he still is on the rise, and Coles and Cotchery are still a great tandem. Chansi Stuckey is another player whos faced injuries. Expected to be a 3rd or 4th round pick, he's a burner and has great speed. Brad smith has developed well, but he has very subpar hands, but is a good decoy even though the Jets tend to only run the option with him as QB.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:26 pm

i forgot all about Y2Jerricho Cotchery

jets could be good next year, maybe a wild card
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Big_Z wrote:
i forgot all about Y2Jerricho Cotchery

jets could be good next year, maybe a wild card
agreed they're still a level below the top tier teams but they'll push for a birth
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Hahaha the Robertson trade didnt go through

The Jets are officially in salary cap HELL
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:30 pm

They still have a trade with Denver on the board so not really
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:33 pm

You think Denvers gunna take that huge salary when the could just wait for the Jets to cut him which is what theyre gunna hafta do...The Jets royally screwed themselves, Pace gets 22 mil guaranteed?!?!?! WHAT A JOKE, he had 1 good season, he is the definition of 1 hit wonder...
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Jets can't cut him the get a cap hit if they do he'll be trade or restructured. And the NFL salary cap is a joke. Even with everything they are 18 million under cap. That doesn't include Pennington who will have 6 million taken off his contract b/c he won't play, Barret being cut thats another 3 and Rob will at least restructure cause he wants a long term deal theres another 4 million off. Only the Skins can screw themselves over in cap and they got themselves out of it.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:39 pm

mksadng wrote:
he had 1 good season, he is the definition of 1 hit wonder...
He was a DE since the day he was drafted, switched to LB last year for a chance to start, I don't think we can call him a 1 hit wonder yet considering next season hasn't even been played yet
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Dman51592 wrote:
Jets can't cut him the get a cap hit if they do he'll be trade or restructured. And the NFL salary cap is a joke. Even with everything they are 18 million under cap. That doesn't include Pennington who will have 6 million taken off his contract b/c he won't play, Barret being cut thats another 3 and Rob will at least restructure cause he wants a long term deal theres another 4 million off. Only the Skins can screw themselves over in cap and they got themselves out of it.
Trust me noone is going to want to take on his contract, noone wants to play a below average player superstar money, and how do you know Rob will restructure? The Jets spent way to much money and its going to bite them in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Dman51592 wrote:
Only the Skins can screw themselves over in cap and they got themselves out of it.
loloolololol so true, though they still only have like $3M in cap and were pursuing Lance Briggs
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:06 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Dman51592 wrote:
Only the Skins can screw themselves over in cap and they got themselves out of it.
loloolololol so true, though they still only have like $3M in cap and were pursuing Lance Briggs

hey hey hey calm down with the skins jokes

were gonna have a quiet FA, dont worry
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:10 pm

thats cause everybodys gone allready
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:18 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Dman51592 wrote:

They don't have the room to really sign anyone...well, they are talkig to Bryant Johnson, and you know they have an affinity for underachieving WRs
Back to top Go down

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 pm

kinda curious bout the poll cause everyones beatin up on em
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:09 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Dman51592 wrote:

They don't have the room to really sign anyone...well, they are talkig to Bryant Johnson, and you know they have an affinity for underachieving WRs

Mad
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:57 pm

Nerd85 wrote:

Darrell Revis is the only Jet I like Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:23 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

he got cut
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:36 pm

sexy beast wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

he got cut

What? Why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

Jets discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets discussion   Jets discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:40 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
sexy beast wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

he got cut

What? Why?

pretty sure hes kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jets discussion Empty