The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger Clemens

Go down 
+2
Big_Z
Nerd85
6 posters

Did Clemens Take Steroids?
Yes
Roger Clemens Vote_lcap85%Roger Clemens Vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
No
Roger Clemens Vote_lcap15%Roger Clemens Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : Roger Clemens Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:14 pm

Do you think he took steroids?
Back to top Go down

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:16 pm

its kinda to obvios he did
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:22 pm

yeah this is all pretty sad to be honest...one of the greatest pitchers ever to step on the mound...cheated.

I always had respect for him...but not anymore.

They basically are saying he is gonna be found guilty because Clemens' own lawyer says he expects his client to be pardoned...sad, just sad.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Clemens is an idiot.

He should just admit it. The longer he denies the worse the consequence will be.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Clemens is an idiot.

He should just admit it. The longer he denies the worse the consequence will be.
i agree
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:34 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Clemens is an idiot.

i agree

Me too.

And just about every player has done it at some point imo..... the pressure to make it (especially if you are a borderline player) and the stakes if you succeed are too great.

My HC coach played SS in college, and he told us one time if he was 3-5 inches taller he would have gone pro, and had he, then he would have done steroids. He said a friend of his, offensive lineman, did go pro, and continued to use steroids for his 9 year pro career, was never caught (as most guys aren't; you truly have to be an idiot to get caught, they used to warn you in advance when they were going to test you). In all honesty, I believe a great deal of athletes use performance enhancers, legal or not, to get that "edge".
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Clemens is an idiot.

i agree

Me too.

And just about every player has done it at some point imo..... the pressure to make it (especially if you are a borderline player) and the stakes if you succeed are too great.

My HC coach played SS in college, and he told us one time if he was 3-5 inches taller he would have gone pro, and had he, then he would have done steroids. He said a friend of his, offensive lineman, did go pro, and continued to use steroids for his 9 year pro career, was never caught (as most guys aren't; you truly have to be an idiot to get caught, they used to warn you in advance when they were going to test you). In all honesty, I believe a great deal of athletes use performance enhancers, legal or not, to get that "edge".

SS = Strong Safety or Shortstop?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:46 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Clemens is an idiot.

i agree

Me too.

SS = Strong Safety or Shortstop?

Strong Safety.

He's like 5'9" - 5'11"
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 pm

well if everyone takes steroids I don't really see the problem...
Back to top Go down

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 pm

i bet nerd takes steroids santa
Back to top Go down

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:34 pm

max1 wrote:
i bet nerd takes steroids santa
rowan takes steroids scratch
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 pm

A-Rod is jucied Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Sponsored content

Roger Clemens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Clemens   Roger Clemens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger Clemens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: League Lounge :: MLB Discussion-
Jump to: