The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How will a healthy Texans do?

Go down 
4 posters

Whats their record?
Less than 8 wins
How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_lcap29%How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
8-8
How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_lcap29%How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
9-7
 29% [ 2 ]
10-6
How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_lcap13%How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
More than 10 wins
How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_lcap0%How will a healthy Texans do? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

How will a healthy Texans do? Empty
PostSubject: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:39 pm

what say you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:51 pm

8-8.

Tough conference, tougher schedule because they actually played close to well last year.

Andre and DeMeco are worth at least 8, if Schaub plays out of his mind and the d-line/secondary can find consistency, possibly 9 or 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
8-8.

Tough conference, tougher schedule because they actually played close to well last year.

Andre and DeMeco are worth at least 8, if Schaub plays out of his mind and the d-line/secondary can find consistency, possibly 9 or 10.

I think we need to learn how to win in our division lol
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : How will a healthy Texans do? Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:03 pm

9-7

This is their year, I think they might get a wild card spot.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:08 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
9-7

hopefully...our division is gettin stronger too though
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:16 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
9-7

At 9-7, you might not even make the playoffs in the NFC...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:27 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
9-7

you mean AFC
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:33 pm

amazingandre wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
9-7

you mean AFC
No, I am saying it for emphasis, the NFC is much weaker (Overall) than the AFC, and at 9-7, the Texans would have a hard time making the playoffs in the NFC...and the AFC is only getting stronger, I doubt the Texans can even have a higher record than the Titans, Jags, or Colts, with these 3 teams in their division, it will be extremely hard to make the playoffs, overall, this division is one of the best in the league
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:14 pm

Shaub=Overrated Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:48 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Shaub=Overrated Twisted Evil

Aaron Rogers= Screwed over Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Nerd85 wrote:

Patriots = Owned cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:35 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:

Patriots = Owned cheers

Giants = Interested in signing David Carr affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:42 pm

amazingandre wrote:

He's better than Anthony Wright, that's for damn sure. If it's not for too much money, I'd like the signing -- him and the Load would battle for the #2 spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

He's better than Anthony Wright, that's for damn sure. If it's not for too much money, I'd like the signing -- him and the Load would battle for the #2 spot.

Youre just like all the other Giant idiots on FF......panther fans thought the same shit and Carr proved how horrible he is....you better pray to whoever it is you pray that Eli stays healthy and Carr never has to play or your team will suck.....i can promise you that much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:06 pm

amazingandre wrote:
Youre just like all the other Giant idiots on FF......panther fans thought the same shit and Carr proved how horrible he is....you better pray to whoever it is you pray that Eli stays healthy and Carr never has to play or your team will suck.....i can promise you that much

Yeah, I'm just like all those idiots. scratch

Here's the bottom line -- if Eli Manning gets hurt for any extended period of time, we're fucked any way you look at it.

But, like I said, if Carr came cheap, it would be a good signing. You try and get a backup who could help you win if your #1 goes down. Who out there is available and better than Carr? Joey Harrington?

PS -- Our offensive scheme is far different from Carolina and Houston, and our personnel isn't even close. Carr could be a capable backup here. But, you're just like all those other idiot Texans fans Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Yeah, I'm just like all those idiots. scratch

Here's the bottom line -- if Eli Manning gets hurt for any extended period of time, we're fucked any way you look at it.

But, like I said, if Carr came cheap, it would be a good signing. You try and get a backup who could help you win if your #1 goes down. Who out there is available and better than Carr? Joey Harrington?

PS -- Our offensive scheme is far different from Carolina and Houston, and our personnel isn't even close. Carr could be a capable backup here. But, you're just like all those other idiot Texans fans Wink

I must be an idiot Texan.panther fan cuz Carr is used garbage that wont ever work out good. You could trade for Sage Rosenfels or use your fat backup and have a better chance than using Carr...even Harringotn is better than Carr....hell maybe Ryan Leaf will come be your backup and would be better than carr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:16 pm

amazingandre wrote:
I must be an idiot Texan.panther fan cuz Carr is used garbage that wont ever work out good. You could trade for Sage Rosenfels or use your fat backup and have a better chance than using Carr...even Harringotn is better than Carr....hell maybe Ryan Leaf will come be your backup and would be better than carr

Do you understand that he'd be a backup quarterback? Like, has that gotten through your head yet? You're acting like he'd come in and be the Giants #1, and I'm anointing him as the next Dan Marino.

IF signed, it'd be for a reason. Perhaps he fits our scheme and didn't with the Texans (1 WR) and Panthers (1 WR). Who knows. If Jerry Reese decides that David Carr is a good idea, I'm all for it. He certainly knows more about players and personnel then you do.

All hail Jerry Reese. rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Do you understand that he'd be a backup quarterback? Like, has that gotten through your head yet? You're acting like he'd come in and be the Giants #1, and I'm anointing him as the next Dan Marino.

IF signed, it'd be for a reason. Perhaps he fits our scheme and didn't with the Texans (1 WR) and Panthers (1 WR). Who knows. If Jerry Reese decides that David Carr is a good idea, I'm all for it. He certainly knows more about players and personnel then you do.

All hail Jerry Reese. rendeer

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Laughing

Andre got owned.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will a healthy Texans do?   How will a healthy Texans do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How will a healthy Texans do?
Page 1 of 1