The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Washington Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : The Washington Post Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

The Washington Post Empty
PostSubject: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:49 pm

All news goes in here
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:52 pm

New General Manager of the Washington Redskins, SoxNats08, provided us with an interesting look at his team:

"I am looking forward to bringing this team to glory. To all you Vinny Cerrato fans out there, my apologies but I, unlike him, will not destroy this team by making stupid signings for big money *cough* Brandon Lloyd *cough*. I've had discussions with Jim [Zorn] and we have decided the way we are going to operate this team. Redskins fans, prepare for a busy offseason."
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:15 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 pm

No articles No ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 pm

cus hes bad
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:30 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
No articles No ?

I haven't done anything yet... other than a new starting QB. I wrote an article on it, then deleted it cuz sims denied the trade, then i was too lazy to rewrite it
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Breaking News:

It has been reported that the Washington Redskins have submitted a trade with their marketing rival the Baltimore Ravens to the league office for approval. The terms of the deal now seem to be Matt Hasselbeck and Philip Daniels for Haloti Ngata and Chris Chester. There were rumors circulating earlier that players such as Jason Brown and Kelly Gregg might be added into the deal, but those rumors were firmly denied by cav_fan2, the Ravens GM.

We were able to contact GM SoxNats08 on his opinion of this trade:

"Matt Hasselbeck is one of the best quarterbacks in this league, and to trade him wasn't easy at all. I think Haloti adds another dimension to this defense, as we hope to improve our pass rush. We have Jason Campbell waiting in the wings so this trade did not kill our team, but I think although we may have received less overall value in the short term, in the long term this trade will really help out this team."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Post   The Washington Post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Washington Post
Page 1 of 1