The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call Of Duty 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Yo who wants to play???
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : Call Of Duty 4 Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:01 pm

How is this league discussion?
Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:06 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

You can post anything in "League Dis" buddy but thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : Call Of Duty 4 Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:10 pm

deasy07 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

You can post anything in "League Dis" buddy but thanks anyway

Your wrong buddy..

https://madden360league.forummotion.com/general-discussion-f57/
Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:53 pm

I would, but I'd kill you. Then I'd feel bad.

Not worth it, really.
Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 am

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
I would, but I'd kill you. Then I'd feel bad.

Not worth it, really.

cocky as a mofo lol
Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:21 am

amazingandre wrote:
cocky as a mofo lol

I'm not cocky, I'm confident Razz
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:51 am

i was killin this morning, i played twice at Overgrown on Team Deathmatch and had like 23 kills, 6 assists, 5 Deaths. Had maybe 12 head shots. I was using my digital M40A3 sniper rifle and my blue silenced M4 Carbine. Laughing

Im a beast. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
i was killin this morning, i played twice at Overgrown on Team Deathmatch and had like 23 kills, 6 assists, 5 Deaths. Had maybe 12 head shots. I was using my digital M40A3 sniper rifle and my blue silenced M4 Carbine. Laughing

Im a beast. What a Face

I've never witnessed a game like that from you, ever. I'm not hating, I'm just honestly saying, anytime I play with you you end up 4-16.

Your kill/death ratio is 0.69, I would hardly call that a beast rabbit cyclops No
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

Im a beast. What a Face

I've never witnessed a game like that from you, ever. I'm not hating, I'm just honestly saying, anytime I play with you you end up 4-16.

Your kill/death ratio is 0.69, I would hardly call that a beast rabbit cyclops No

Ask mike and sean and even that lpg guy, i played with them a few times and had a monsterious game snipin
Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:12 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Ask mike and sean and even that lpg guy, i played with them a few times and had a monsterious game snipin

"A" good game sniping?

Good job Laughing
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

"A" good game sniping?

Good job Laughing

well thats when i was playing with them, one with mike, one with sean and lpg, so in a way, "a" is right, right? Neutral
Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:16 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
well thats when i was playing with them, one with mike, one with sean and lpg, so in a way, "a" is right, right? Neutral

You used it right, I'm just pointing out that "a" would signify "one" in this situation, and having one good game sniping doesn't mean much on COD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

You used it right, I'm just pointing out that "a" would signify "one" in this situation, and having one good game sniping doesn't mean much on COD Very Happy

Mad

You need to give your years for your FB you won What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4   Call Of Duty 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4
Page 1 of 1