The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Depth Chart Key

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Depth Chart Key Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Depth Chart Key Empty
PostSubject: Depth Chart Key   Depth Chart Key Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:03 am

Here is the key for your depth chart:

Blue means a worse player is starting over a better player (do this if they are both the same overall also)
Green means their position has been changed (list them at their new position, and write their old position in parenthesis next to it)
Red means a player is injured
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Depth Chart Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Key   Depth Chart Key Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:39 pm

Please update your depth chart each week, and when you have finished post updated. If you do not do this, I won't input your depth chart.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Depth Chart Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Key   Depth Chart Key Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:34 pm

New rule:

When you post updated, please post what changes you have made since the last sim (not necessarily trades, but like if a guy is blue or green or red or something
Back to top Go down
Wildcats
Starter
Wildcats

Number of posts : 278

Depth Chart Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Key   Depth Chart Key Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:46 am

Question: Is it still a rule that LB's can't be moved to DE? I think a few of us that cam from the original league just assumed this rule was still in place, but I don't believe it was addressed here.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Depth Chart Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Key   Depth Chart Key Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:56 pm

Im 99% sure it IS allowed because on the 360 their isnt a huge rating spike for an OLB going to DE, most of them actually drop in rating, with the exceptions of the Merrimans, Colvins, Ware. 3-4 OLB will primarily go up a point or two at DE while 4-3 OLB will usually drop in rating at DE.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Depth Chart Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Key   Depth Chart Key Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Im 99% sure it IS allowed because on the 360 their isnt a huge rating spike for an OLB going to DE, most of them actually drop in rating, with the exceptions of the Merrimans, Colvins, Ware. 3-4 OLB will primarily go up a point or two at DE while 4-3 OLB will usually drop in rating at DE.

I don't think it is addressed, but I was pretty sure we agreed upon not moving, Big Z was like the only person who 'tried' to do it, and Sox still had Wimbly at OLB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Depth Chart Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Key   Depth Chart Key Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depth Chart Key
Page 1 of 1