The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imported Rosters?

Go down 
+5
VY=MVP
SimsZilla
Desert Demon
Big_Z
SoxNats08
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Imported Rosters? Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:44 pm

OK so on the 360 you have to decide after the pre-season if you want to use imported rosters... thing is, my parents don't want to go rent the game again (it costs like $Cool. Although, I heard there is a way to get 360 files on to your computer and send them to someone... does anyone have the game for 360?

If this isn't possible, then we can just use Madden's rosters.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Uhhhhhhhh what?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:55 pm

mksadng wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh what?

so what you do is if you have a flash drive, you plug it into your 360 and you put the file on it, then you plug it into your comp and then attach the file to an email which you send to me... then ill take care of the rest Cool
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:07 pm

lets do this...sim the first season on 08...and then go through, do our draft, and use the 09 game then after that

i dont really see why we need to rush and go through like ten season in one year
Back to top Go down

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:07 pm

Ya but I mean like what do you mean imported rosters and all that jazz? Do you not have madden 08 or something?
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:08 pm

what hes talking about is using the imported draft classes for when we do our draft...
Back to top Go down

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Ooooooo
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Big_Z wrote:
what hes talking about is using the imported draft classes for when we do our draft...

Dude, just take 5$ or whatever, and rent the game and just import the classes for the next 10 years or so.

Tis what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:16 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Big_Z wrote:

Dude, just take 5$ or whatever, and rent the game and just import the classes for the next 10 years or so.

Tis what I would do.

yeah but after 3/4 years you get made up dudes, and there is no progression untill the offseason on madden 08 anyways so its not really like were going to be losing anything in that sense

it would be better just to wait for 09 and then use ncaa 09 imported draft classes for a couple years and then go from there

just sim the first season on 08, then we do our draft, after the real draft so we can get a sense of who goes when, and use the real rookies on 09
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:42 pm

hmm so we do 1 year on 08, do the draft like it really goes (like matt ryan, jake long, etc.), then do the next season on 09

that sounds ok to me, only thing is i dont think we'll finish the season before madden comes out, so we should probably start the draft during the playoffs (july ish) so that way we don't know all the rookies' overalls.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:45 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
hmm so we do 1 year on 08, do the draft like it really goes (like matt ryan, jake long, etc.), then do the next season on 09

that sounds ok to me, only thing is i dont think we'll finish the season before madden comes out, so we should probably start the draft during the playoffs (july ish) so that way we don't know all the rookies' overalls.

i say we set the draft dates right now, in stone, and have the season done before then, no matter what, and i agree that we should NOT be able to know the rookies' overalls when we draft
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:03 pm

should we do it before the nfl draft or not?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:42 pm

What? What would happen to guys who technically are no longer on our teams (Like Calvin Pace for me)? Plus what happens if we traded for players?

Also, what if OVRs are dramatically different?

Just seems confusing....
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:44 pm

i think that importing rosters is kinda weird, would we start from scratch? cause that is gay
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:01 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
i think that importing rosters is kinda weird, would we start from scratch? cause that is gay

sorry i didnt mean that, i meant importing draft classes
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:00 pm

i say u rent it and then jsut start simming the season just do the 1st year for the import lets just start simming now
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 pm

VY=MVP wrote:
i say u rent it and then jsut start simming the season just do the 1st year for the import lets just start simming now

he said he cant rent it
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:08 pm

u rent it nerd then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

Number of posts : 160

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:01 pm

how cant he rent it
Back to top Go down

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:33 am

HOLY SHIT....you morons did not think of this shit before you made the league...?
Back to top Go down

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:39 am

amazingandre wrote:
HOLY SHIT....you morons did not think of this shit before you made the league...?

You should have someone join one of yours.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:30 pm

amazingandre wrote:
HOLY SIT....you morons did not think of this st before you made the league...?

Yeah im pretty sure when creating a league all these things come to them right there..

Your a moron yourself tim, shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:13 pm

amazingandre wrote:

It's really not that big of a deal...
Back to top Go down

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 pm

this league is horrible.
Back to top Go down
PatFan
Veteran
PatFan

Number of posts : 622

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:33 pm

max1 wrote:
this league is horrible.

then leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imported Rosters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imported Rosters?   Imported Rosters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imported Rosters?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next