The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade Council

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : Trade Council Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:27 pm

New Trade Council--

DreamTeam
Nerd85
SoxNats08
WildCats
TD Jesus
Zsirvone
SimZilla
Back to top Go down

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:30 pm

were my name
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:38 pm

sweet,
Back to top Go down

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:11 pm

If you guys are on Trade Council, you have to do your job. I've seen these like 10 trades up the past few days. C'mon now TC...
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Could I have the opportunity to join? or is it too late?
Back to top Go down

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:24 pm

come on it takes u guys forever to approve or decline a rade either get a new council or fix wat ur doin because its really effecting who i can and cant trade
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
If you guys are on Trade Council, you have to do your job. I've seen these like 10 trades up the past few days. C'mon now TC...

don't give us siggestions Z Wink . If you really wanted us to vote faster and work more maybe you shouldn't have backed out of TC. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

don't give us siggestions Z Wink . If you really wanted us to vote faster and work more maybe you shouldn't have backed out of TC. Just a thought.

I backed out of TC just so I could focus more on being a GM then helping out the league. Maybe some of these TC guys should follow in my footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

I backed out of TC just so I could focus more on being a GM then helping out the league. Maybe some of these TC guys should follow in my footsteps.

Maybe you should remember that you are a GM and not an admin and you have no say in how TC works.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:44 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Maybe you should remember that you are a GM and not an admin and you have no say in how TC works.

Maybe you should be open-minded and not so narrowminded, and listen to other people's opinions?

Great nations, empires, so on fell because the "high and mighty" "Knew" everything.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:11 pm

If Zsirvone had an opinion that would help the league I would listen. He just critisized our trade council and offered nothing to help. If he really wants to assist us and give us a valid opinion, maybe he can offer a plan or at least an idea for extra efficiency in trade council.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
If Zsirvone had an opinion that would help the league I would listen. He just critisized our trade council and offered nothing to help. If he really wants to assist us and give us a valid opinion, maybe he can offer a plan or at least an idea for extra efficiency in trade council.

Get people who are active and willing to vote quickly when they are on?
Back to top Go down

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:37 pm

get a new trade council?
this one is slow?
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Well if you have been reading the elections forum, me and Sox have been deciding for about a few days on a new trade council. We have narrowed the list down and by tonite we should post it up.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Well if you have been reading the elections forum, me and Sox have been deciding for about a few days on a new trade council. We have narrowed the list down and by tonite we should post it up.

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:46 pm

I wanna know who approved that dumb Dolphins Trade. summum a *****! lol tongue
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:49 pm

J-money wrote:
I wanna know who approved that dumb Dolphins Trade. summum a *****! lol tongue

They just tried to make up for the retarded FO of Miami drafting Teddy Ginn #9 overall last year
Back to top Go down

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:34 pm

I dont wanna bitch but the trade council needs to hurry up... Trades have been here for a week...
Back to top Go down
raidersgohard
Bench player
raidersgohard

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Can i be in the Trade Council if there's room please pray Wink Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:28 am

raidersgohard wrote:

You can ask one of the admin if you can join it the next election (end of August). They choose based on activity, football intelligence and common sense.
Back to top Go down
raidersgohard
Bench player
raidersgohard

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
raidersgohard wrote:

You can ask one of the admin if you can join it the next election (end of August). They choose based on activity, football intelligence and common sense.
OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Council   Trade Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Council
Page 1 of 1