The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Movies thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-02-17

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:15 pm

One i just got done watching is running scared, with paul walker. I know its an older one but i had never seen it and that movie is awesome.

i recommend it if you like action flicks

we own the night is a really good one too
Back to top Go down

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:28 pm

I just watched that on demand a couple nights ago, great movie i totally saw the ending coming though
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:39 pm

mksadng wrote:
I just watched that on demand a couple nights ago, great movie i totally saw the ending coming though

haha i just watched it on demand too, oh the technology of cable these days, anyways, i didnt see that either, but dont give it away.

but if youre talking about the ending ending like the very end, i saw that happening, but not like the twist near the end
Back to top Go down

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:

haha i just watched it on demand too, oh the technology of cable these days, anyways, i didnt see that either, but dont give it away.

but if youre talking about the ending ending like the very end, i saw that happening, but not like the twist near the end
You didnt see the end coming? I thought it was pretty obvious like she wasnt sad at the funeral or anything
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : The Movies thread Admin

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:42 pm

mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:

You didnt see the end coming? I thought it was pretty obvious like she wasnt sad at the funeral or anything

shh no spoiler alerts!
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:01 pm

mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:

no i saw that part coming but not the other part
Back to top Go down

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:

no i saw that part coming but not the other part
Im confused PM me what your talking about
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:18 am

Best movie ever = Billy Madison

"He called the shit poop"

Greatness
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Sponsored content

The Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movies thread   The Movies thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movies thread
Page 1 of 1