The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-02-17

The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:53 pm

Post thoughts, expectations in here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:07 pm

All I can say is if the Saints go anything other then DT or CB I will shoot my TV.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 pm

mksadng wrote:
All I can say is if the Saints go anything other then DT or CB I will shoot my TV.

you dont want a guy like keith rivers?

and if the pats take leodis mckelvin i will shoot my TV
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:55 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Well
First- Keith Rivers is vastly overrated because of a weak OLB class
Second- Scott Fujita is a very good LB, Johnathan Vilma plays like a probowler in the 4-3 and Dan Morgan and Scott Shanle platooning at the other OLB position will be very good, theirs no reason for Keith Rivers...
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:27 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Well
Second- Scott Fujita is a very good LB, Johnathan Vilma plays like a probowler in the 4-3 and Dan Morgan and Scott Shanle platooning at the other OLB position will be very good, theirs no reason for Keith Rivers...

yeah the saints dont need a LB at all..but if a badass like ghoulston somehow dropped to them and they got him they would have the best linebacking core in the history of the NFL...even more badass then the one the saints had at one point with sam mills, pat swilling and them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:16 am

Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Well

yeah the saints dont need a LB at all..but if a badass like ghoulston somehow dropped to them and they got him they would have the best linebacking core in the history of the NFL...even more badass then the one the saints had at one point with sam mills, pat swilling and them
Well I would love for that to happen...but I doubt their will ever be another Dome Patrol, all 4 LBs went to the probowl one year and just watch a video of them its unbelievable how good they were, if that team had an offense they wouldve been unstoppable
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:42 am

With the 24th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, The Tennessee Titans select: Devin Thomas, Wide Receiver, Michigan State.

Other contenders are, Kentwan Balmer DT, Jerod Mayo MLB, and Limas Sweed WR

In the second round we pick the last first day running back for the next 6 years in either Jamaal Charles or Chris Johnson.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:55 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
With the 24th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, The Tennessee Titans select: Devin Thomas, Wide Receiver, Michigan State.

Other contenders are, Kentwan Balmer DT, Jerod Mayo MLB, and Limas Sweed WR

In the second round we pick the last first day running back for the next 6 years in either Jamaal Charles or Chris Johnson.

dude i dont think he's gonna fall to u, buffalo could take him at 11 now

also, gholston wont fall past 7 unless chris long is somehow magically also on the board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:33 am

Rickey Jackson is the man. He was the other LB from the dome patrol. He made that defense because he knew where the play was going when they broke the huddle. It is sad as soon as he left he won a superbowl. If only we had Archie at that time we could have won several superbowls. Oh yeah I cant remember the other LB but we passed on Lawrence Taylor for him in the draft. That must have one of the strongest LB draft ever. Well we will be in trouble if SP doesnt find an upgrade to Shanle on the weak side with Morgan retiring. Hopefully they trade DH for Roy Williams and put him at weak side linebacker. Now that would be an awesome LBing core. I am telling RW is in the wrong position. He needs to OLB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:36 am

Oh yeah, I would like to thank all those Patriots fans. Your team allowed us to get our 2 new DTs for the next 10 years. One will be a solid starter and the other will be a probowler. Also I am glad they didnt trade for Shockey when we can just sign him next year in free agency.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:51 pm

agsoldier wrote:
Oh yeah, I would like to thank all those Patriots fans. Your team allowed us to get our 2 new DTs for the next 10 years. One will be a solid starter and the other will be a probowler. Also I am glad they didnt trade for Shockey when we can just sign him next year in free agency.

No problemo. Thank you, we got a good trade too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread   The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1