The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is better

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Lebron or Kobe?
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:43 pm

LeBron.
Back to top Go down

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:44 pm

Their 2 completely different players, Kobes much more of a score from anywhere type of player who doesnt like to pass that much and doesnt play very good defense, Lebron on the other hand is a much more inside-mid range scorer who passes a little more and plays much better defense IMO, depends on if your looking for a scorer or a defensive player who can also score.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Who is better Admin

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:50 pm

mksadng wrote:
Their 2 completely different players, Kobes much more of a score from anywhere type of player who doesnt like to pass that much and doesnt play very good defense, Lebron on the other hand is a much more inside-mid range scorer who passes a little more and plays much better defense IMO, depends on if your looking for a scorer or a defensive player who can also score.

I agree with what you said, and for the exact same reason I'd take Lebron... the better player isn't just one dimensional, the best player IMO can do more than one thing.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:01 pm

Lebron.

Haha sox I just remembered when you said that Wilt was better than MJ. LOL
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:04 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:24 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

I agree with what you said, and for the exact same reason I'd take Lebron... the better player isn't just one dimensional, the best player IMO can do more than one thing.

i agree lebron is better than kobe, and the fact that hes only 24 is scary. since we all agree lebron is better than kobe, then who do u think is better: lebron or mj?
Back to top Go down

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:47 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

i agree lebron is better than kobe, and the fact that hes only 24 is scary. since we all agree lebron is better than kobe, then who do u think is better: lebron or mj?
In time Lebron might surpass MJ but as of right now, MJ is the best player to ever step foot onto a basketball court, he did everything great he played great defense, he could score, he could rebound, he was one of the greatest dunkers of all time, he could steal, he didnt turn the ball over, he could pass and something he was very underrated at was his sick pick and roll move celebrating Basketball
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:50 pm

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

In time Lebron might surpass MJ but as of right now, MJ is the best player to ever step foot onto a basketball court, he did everything great he played great defense, he could score, he could rebound, he was one of the greatest dunkers of all time, he could steal, he didnt turn the ball over, he could pass and something he was very underrated at was his sick pick and roll move celebrating Basketball

i have to agree with u on this one, last year when lebron beat the pistons the media was comparing him to mj, but then again the media over hpyes everything
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

In time Lebron might surpass MJ but as of right now
, MJ is the best player to ever step foot onto a basketball court, he did everything great he played great defense, he could score, he could rebound, he was one of the greatest dunkers of all time, he could steal, he didnt turn the ball over, he could pass and something he was very underrated at was his sick pick and roll move celebrating Basketball

agreed, i can almost guarantee that in 10 years less than half of basketball fans will consider MJ the greatest player ever

there are so many upcoming studs today: lebron, cp3, kevin durant, etc.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm

i wonder how greg oden is going to be next year? thinking
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:50 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:

he'll be pretty good...

portland is def making the playoffs next year
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:05 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

he'll be pretty good...

portland is def making the playoffs next year

yeah
Back to top Go down

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:07 pm

King James no doubt. He may put up 5-10 less points per game average but his team has done better when it's just been them two superstars basically leading the way, plus LeBron has a great assist average compared to Kobe's literally unheard of amount of them (next to none basically).
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
King James no doubt. He may put up 5-10 less points per game average but his team has done better when it's just been them two superstars basically leading the way, plus LeBron has a great assist average compared to Kobe's literally unheard of amount of them (next to none basically).

but people argue(not me) that kobe can score from almost anywhere on the court and he has had the highest points per game average in a season, but i still think lebron is overall a better player
Back to top Go down

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 pm

As if LeBron can't? He is one of the biggest threats in the NBA when it comes to close range scoring, and he can hit the J from anywhere on the court, including up to 10 feet past the 3 point line which I've seen him attempt and make numerous times. LeBron can do just as much scoring, he has more character, passes the ball, and can lead a team much better to a winning season and POST-season than Kobe has ever been able to do (he won 3-straight rings but Shaq being a young, healthy best C ever had a lot to do with that run lol).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better   Who is better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: League Lounge :: NBA Discussion-
Jump to: