The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sean Taylor?

Go down 
+9
NorCal-TitanFan
Big_Z
Nerd85
superskin6
PatsDynasty
SilverNBlackAttack
Touchdown Jesus!
Vhawk413
SoxNats08
13 posters

Do you think we should create him in the 09 franchise?
Yes
Sean Taylor? Vote_lcap38%Sean Taylor? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
No
Sean Taylor? Vote_lcap62%Sean Taylor? Vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Sean Taylor? Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:45 pm

I think we should... I mean, its unfair that I lose a 96 because of something outside of the league. But what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:47 pm

If you did that you should also create Darrien Nash, Marquise Hill, and the CB from the Broncos, his name slips my rind right now.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:50 pm

mksadng wrote:
If you did that you should also create Darrien Nash, Marquise Hill, and the CB from the Broncos, his name slips my rind right now.

Darrent Williams. And I could probably do that if the GMs wanted to... I mean I'd have

Nash - 71
Hill - 68
Williams - 83

So other than Williams I don't think the others are impact players.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:14 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Darrent Williams. And I could probably do that if the GMs wanted to... I mean I'd have

Nash - 71
Hill - 68
Williams - 83

WAY to low. He was coming into his own next to Bailey. He should be a 88+ IMO if you do this
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Nash - 71
Hill - 68
Williams - 83

WAY to low. He was coming into his own next to Bailey. He should be a 88+ IMO if you do this

eh thats a bit too kind... what was he in the last madden, 85? fine id make him an 86
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:39 pm

If we recreate sean taylor then people could start complaining about guys like steve mcnair, who might last into the second season of 08 but retired in real life. Same goes for ogden (pending if he retires). But recreating all those guys would be stupid. I say if we switch to 09 then we have to be commited to it and not to mess around with the rosters. That might just be a biased opinion since you're in my division, but it would be stupid to alter rosters because a real life incident. Arent we supposed to be modelling this league realistically?
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:08 pm

If you have Sean Taylor then you might as well create Michael Vick sure its sad to see players killed and locked up but there should be no reason to have him/ them in madden when there not there in the NFL anymore. Lets keep it real.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 pm

SliverNBlackAttack wrote:
If you have Sean Taylor then you might as well create Michael Vick sure its sad to see players killed and locked up but there should be no reason to have him/ them in madden when there not there in the NFL anymore. Lets keep it real.

i agree
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:29 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Nash - 71
Hill - 68
Williams - 83

eh thats a bit too kind... what was he in the last madden, 85? fine id make him an 86

He was an 85 and what 22-23. And he got A LOT better. I would bet he would have been a 90 on the next year had he not gotten shot. He was going to be a stud CB and was MUCH better next to Champ than Dre Bly was and Bly was a 92
Back to top Go down

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm

I vote to put Taylor in, it sorta is a kind of respect in my mind. Although it does benefit you quite a bit to do that.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
I vote to put Taylor in, it sorta is a kind of respect in my mind. Although it does benefit you quite a bit to do that.

i know, which is why i made it a poll and not an admin decision
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:

Then if he gets voted in then there will be all havoc for Michael Vick to be voted in D. Williams to be voted in and all of them. I would want Warren Sapp voted in as well. It shouldnt be that way. If you respect what Taylor was let him rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:58 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Then if he gets voted in then there will be all havoc for Michael Vick to be voted in D. Williams to be voted in and all of them. I would want Warren Sapp voted in as well. It shouldnt be that way. If you respect what Taylor was let him rest in peace.

I don't agree with that statement, but yes. I think we should just let it go.
Back to top Go down

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:09 pm

superskin6 wrote:

Says the kid who put Sean Taylor on the trading block the day he died in the VNFL.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

Says the kid who put Sean Taylor on the trading block the day he died in the VNFL.

Surprised
Back to top Go down

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:34 pm

I would also have to say no, on creating a sean taylor.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:14 pm

i say no unless jim brown can be created onto the browns
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:25 am

I want Pacman Jones!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:07 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
I think we should... I mean, its unfair that I lose a 96 because of something outside of the league. But what do you guys think?

If thats you're reason, than no. If you wanted to honor his memory by keeping his career alive in our league than I'd probably say yes.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:40 am

steel66 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

If thats you're reason, than no. If you wanted to honor his memory by keeping his career alive in our league than I'd probably say yes.

No matter what his reason is. Sean Taylor should not be created in Madden 09. Im sorry to say that since I was a big fan of him when he was in Miami but I think it would be better off to let him rest in peace. One of my other reasons we shouldnt re create players is one everyone would want one re created I know the Falcons would want Michael Vick, the titians Pac Man Jones, The Raiders DT Darrell Russell(May he rest in Peace) and all of the other players I have failed to mention.
Back to top Go down

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:26 pm

Like Dan Marino wall
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:30 pm

If you make him, create favre, cuz i know madden will have him retireing this yr

Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:01 am

Yes that would be one sick secondary with him in it. Taylor and Landry means beast mode now.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:24 am

agsoldier wrote:
Yes that would be one sick secondary with him in it. Taylor and Landry means beast mode now.

Congrats!, you win the award for the most useless bump in the forum!

Sean Taylor? Mr%20Bump
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:02 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
agsoldier wrote:

Congrats!, you win the award for the most useless bump in the forum!

Sean Taylor? Mr%20Bump

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sean Taylor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Taylor?   Sean Taylor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Taylor?
Page 1 of 1