The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celtics Lose

Go down 
+2
SoxNats08
PatsDynasty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Celtics Lose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:20 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
celtics cant lose at home
They also cant win on the road, so one slip up at home and uh oh bye bye championship
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Celtics Lose - Page 3 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:31 pm

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
celtics cant lose at home
They also cant win on the road, so one slip up at home and uh oh bye bye championship

or they could also win one in the road...

honestly i think its kinda overblown. if we dont win a road game and win this series in 7, then ill think that its a major issue but honestly I think home court only makes 5-10% difference in a game.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:42 pm

home court definetly makes more of a difference, teams have been 15-1 when they on their home court, so i pretty sure that home court makes a bigger difference than 5-10%
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:07 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
home court definetly makes more of a difference, teams have been 15-1 when they on their home court, so i pretty sure that home court makes a bigger difference than 5-10%

Seriously, its about the players, not about the fans. I undestand the records and everything, but keep in mind a lot of those wins are higher seeded teams... 15% at the most.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:41 pm

what does higher seeded teams have to do with anything?? huh?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:48 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:

Well if a 2 is playing a 7 at home, the home court probably isn't a factor.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:00 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

It is a factor, its just that it doesn't matter. the number 7 seed would lose anyway.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

It is a factor, its just that it doesn't matter. the number 7 seed would lose anyway.

ya thats what i meant
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:39 pm

u just proved yourself wrong if the teams in the second round of the playoffs have a 15-1 record when they r at home then that means in your cases the lower seed beat the higher seed at home, so homecourt advantage does make a big difference
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:40 pm

dosnt the hornets also have a good road record? and its road records that win champions
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:40 pm

celtics won!!! Very Happy pierce had 41 points
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Its over for the Spurs tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:27 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Its over for the Spurs tonight.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:37 pm

i dont think so but it doesnt matter either team is going to lose to the lakers in the conference finals
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:41 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
i dont think so but it doesnt matter either team is going to lose to the lakers in the conference finals

Don't be so sure, I think the Lakers only have about 60% odds of winning against whoever they face.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:58 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

Don't be so sure, I think the Lakers only have about 60% odds of winning against whoever they face.

they r unstoppable at home and since they the number one seed in the west they will get homecourt through any series
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Lakers are gonna lose to whoever they play. I just know it.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:00 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

they r unstoppable at home and since they the number one seed in the west they will get homecourt through any series

Rolling Eyes In sports almost nothing is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:14 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

well judging from wat happened last round homecourt advantage has played a big role
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:30 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

well judging from wat happened last round homecourt advantage has played a big role

well judging by their first 18 games, and playing an easier opponent than other they had faced, you would think that the patriots would have won the super bowl
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:35 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

well judging by their first 18 games, and playing an easier opponent than other they had faced, you would think that the patriots would have won the super bowl

basketball is a diferent sport than football, if the patriots were playing a best out of 7 series against the giants they would have one the series, you cant compare 2 totally different sports
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:41 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

basketball is a diferent sport than football, if the patriots were playing a best out of 7 series against the giants they would have one the series, you cant compare 2 totally different sports

They probably would have "one" a 7 game series against the Giants. That was merely an example, and I wasn't comparing the nature of the sports, I was comparing that you can't guarantee anything in sports, that was merely an example.

If you want a basketball example, take last year's first round. The 8 seed Golden State defeated the number 1 seed Dallas. Just shows you that nothing is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:46 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

They probably would have "one" a 7 game series against the Giants. That was merely an example, and I wasn't comparing the nature of the sports, I was comparing that you can't guarantee anything in sports, that was merely an example.

If you want a basketball example, take last year's first round. The 8 seed Golden State defeated the number 1 seed Dallas. Just shows you that nothing is guaranteed.

im not guaranteeing anything, im just saying the lakers are undefeated at home so far, during the playoffs. and if i were to bet on it i would take the lakers over hornets or the spurs, since either team would be coming off a game 7 which would make them really tired, and the hornets r banged up with minor injuries to West and Chandler, im not guaranteeing that the lakers are going to win the conference finals but i do think they have the best chance
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:00 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

im not guaranteeing anything, im just saying the lakers are undefeated at home so far, during the playoffs. and if i were to bet on it i would take the lakers over hornets or the spurs, since either team would be coming off a game 7 which would make them really tired, and the hornets r banged up with minor injuries to West and Chandler, im not guaranteeing that the lakers are going to win the conference finals but i do think they have the best chance

PatsDynasty wrote:

That looks like a guarantee to me.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:46 pm

YOU JUST GOT PWN3D BITCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Lose   Celtics Lose - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celtics Lose
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: League Lounge :: NBA Discussion-
Jump to: