The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of season GM awards

Go down 
+11
steel66
superskin6
Desert Demon
Wildcats
Everything I am
Nerd85
SimsZilla
SilverNBlackAttack
Vhawk413
NorCal-TitanFan
SoxNats08
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : End of season GM awards Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

End of season GM awards Empty
PostSubject: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:35 pm

OK at the end of the season we are going to have awards for GMs, with potential FA pts being awarded. Here are some of ideas I had for awards (feel free to contribute more ideas):

League MVP (25 FA pts):
Best GM (15 FA pts):
Best Poster (most in-depth, insightful posts) (10 FA pts):
Best Person (kindest, most helpful person) (10 FA pts):
Super Bowl winner (10 FA pts):
Super Bowl loser (5 FA pts):
Funniest Poster (5 FA pts):
Biggest Asshole Award (-5 FA pts):

Any other ideas?

Last edited by SoxNats08 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Would these be resigning points? Or free agency points? And if I can get the Jets to the playoffs, that GM of the Year has my name allll over it.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:41 pm

mksadng wrote:
Would these be resigning points? Or free agency points? And if I can get the Jets to the playoffs, that GM of the Year has my name allll over it.

no, FA points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:44 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

no, FA points.
Ehh i guess thats good enough
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

no, FA points.

I'm glad that its good enough for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:06 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

no, FA points.

Haha good because we know its all about Mksadng in this league Very Happy But you might as well add those 10 points to my FA points now Wink
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:16 am

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

no, FA points.

Haha good because we know its all about Mksadng in this league Very Happy But you might as well add those 10 points to my FA points now Wink
We all know im getting GM of the year because of the deals i pulled off Wink

I like the idea sox..
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:35 am

BTW the MVP award is the best person in everything (funny, insightful, good GM, helpful).
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:42 am

I should get it for the injuries I have fought through. Ware, Carpenter, James and Newman have all been injured at one point for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:46 am

Vhawk413 wrote:
I should get it for the injuries I have fought through. Ware, Carpenter, James and Newman have all been injured at one point for me
You have one of the best teams in the NFC, not exactly hard to get them to compete, I took one of the worst teams in the NFL and their looking like playoff contenders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:13 am

I think we should have like comeback team of the year (like the SAN FRAN 49ers). They went from 2-4 to 4-4 and ON A ROLL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:31 am

Sounds good to me, I like it.

If I go 8-8 it has to go to Oakland Wink

But yeah My team needs help. Very Happy Sad

But good Idea.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:37 am

I just now thought of it, It dosent seem fair. I mean the Rich keep getting Richer. When people like me and the 49ers and etc have bad teams overal how are we suposed to get GM of the year and etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:29 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
I just now thought of it, It dosent seem fair. I mean the Rich keep getting Richer. When people like me and the 49ers and etc have bad teams overal how are we suposed to get GM of the year and etc?

GM of the year doesnt exactly mean who had the best team, its an overall view of how you did in the league. If you take the Dolphins, make them go 8-8 and a wildcard team with a great attitude towards the site and being helpful, you have an equal chance of somebody going 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:27 am

best team not to make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:28 am

most underated poster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:00 am

yayanjl wrote:
GM of the year doesnt exactly mean who had the best team, its an overall view of how you did in the league. If you take the Dolphins, make them go 8-8 and a wildcard team with a great attitude towards the site and being helpful, you have an equal chance of somebody going 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl.

Off topic, but I just wanted to point out that you spelled "you're" wrong in your profile quote.

Ironic.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:11 am

yayanjl wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:

Same, I mean the Patriots aren't going to win GM of the year unless they managed to stack their team completely. A good way to look at it is 2007 record (last season, not this past season) and compare that to your final record. So the Raiders went 2-14, if they go 8-8 in this league they improved their team by 6 wins. But, of course, if they made two minor trades, they wouldn't get it because odds are that its just Madden's luck.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:09 am

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Off topic, but I just wanted to point out that you spelled "you're" wrong in your profile quote.

Ironic.

Lol that just improved your candidacy for funniest poster Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:05 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Ironic.

Lmao, your a good citizen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:42 pm

yayanjl wrote:

Holy.Fucking.Shit.

End of season GM awards Retardyayaxk1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:02 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Holy.Fucking.Shit.

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Wildcats
Starter
Wildcats

Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:37 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Holy.Fucking.Shit.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:48 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Holy.Fucking.Shit.

Very Happy Your funny Very Happy

EDIT: You're***
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:51 pm

SWEET! So now all the Admins and Mods and "Good" teams can rack up more FA points and stay good, while the shit stay shit! Brilliant!

Note: If there is an asshole category, then I'm cool with this. I'm sure I'll get that Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of season GM awards   End of season GM awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of season GM awards
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next