The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vikings Trade Block

Go down 
+7
SoxNats08
SimsZilla
Touchdown Jesus!
PatsDynasty
SilverNBlackAttack
steel66
Hellz-Bellz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Stupidity? What did I post that could be classified as stupid? I was simply poking fun at Norcal and Silver, you need to chill the fuck out.

Anything you say can be classified as stupidity.

man everyone is hatin on MKSADNG these days...i still love you man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Big_Z wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Stupidity? What did I post that could be classified as stupid? I was simply poking fun at Norcal and Silver, you need to chill the fuck out.

Ya no shit, I do nothing, i get attacked by people for no reason I respond and IM THE BAD GUY??? You can ALL go fuck yourselves(Except for Big Z), Your all fucking tools and im gettign sick and tired of this fucking bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:07 pm

Big_Z wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Ya no shit, I do nothing, i get attacked by people for no reason I respond and IM THE BAD GUY??? You can ALL go fuck yourselves(Except for Big Z), Your all fucking tools and im gettign sick and tired of this fucking bullshit
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:44 pm

i didnt do anything
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:49 am

Hellz-Bellz wrote:
i didnt do anything
This happens frequently its not ur fault.. lol. Mk can just be a pain in the ass sometimes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:58 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
Hellz-Bellz wrote:
i didnt do anything
This happens frequently its not ur fault.. lol. Mk can just be a pain in the ass sometimes..
Will someone please PLEASE explain to me how im a pain in the ass, I dont recall ever starting a serious argument, People START arguments with me and I argue back, once again you can go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:15 am

OK guys calm down, lets stay on topic with the Vikings trade block.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:07 pm

mksadng wrote:

You're*
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:21 pm

steel66 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
steel66 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
POINTLESS SHIT

SHUT THE FUCK UP, son.

I didnt even type that shit, So you should Shut the Fuck up.

Dumbass, I was summarizing your entire existence in this topic.

If you don't have the balls to post your offer, don't talk about it. Why bitch about someone else being a bitch, that just makes you a bitch.- Homer

I'm not the one ruining the noob's thread over Mk's stupidity. Let him ramble on about whatever the fuck he wants, no need to mess with anyone else. Just chill. Grow up. Peace.

Holy shit, never in my few months on this site and the VNFL have I seen Steel swear so much. You realy got him fucking pissed. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:22 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
This happens frequently its not ur fault.. lol. Mk can just be a pain in the ass all the time.

I agree. What a Face
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:24 pm

mksadng wrote:

Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Crying_baby_rbby_92

Don't stress yourself over a fucking web site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:25 pm

Sorry I dont want to sit here and be attacked over and over again for no fucking reason, I fucking quit im not dealing with this stupid shit anymore
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:33 pm

Thats enough.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Trade Block   Vikings Trade Block - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings Trade Block
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4