The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate the red wings

Go down 
+5
steel66
Nerd85
Touchdown Jesus!
Desert Demon
Hellz-Bellz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you hate the red wings?
Yes
I hate the red wings - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%I hate the red wings - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
No
I hate the red wings - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%I hate the red wings - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-17

I hate the red wings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the red wings   I hate the red wings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:58 am

Quote :
What the hell are you talking about?

As for the cross-checking, that's what happens when anyone goes in front of the net. Penguins weren't as sold to creating traffic so the Red Wings didn't get a chance to get their hits in on Pens in front.

The ref'ing was terrible, but the Red Wings still may have been the better team. However, not as bad as the announcers made it seem.

you push people in front of the net, you dont REPEATEDLY cross check them while they are lying on the ground. So no, thats not "what you do."

may have been the better team? They WERE the better team. The refing was not terrible and if you're going to continue to blame refing on the pens losing then Im speechless because just as many calls that were made which favoured the wings there were ones that favored the pens. You just dont noticed them because, guess what, you're a pens fan and its obvious that you're going to see the blown calls favouring the opposition much more than you'd see the ones favouring the pens.
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I hate the red wings   I hate the red wings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:13 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Quote :
What the hell are you talking about?

As for the cross-checking, that's what happens when anyone goes in front of the net. Penguins weren't as sold to creating traffic so the Red Wings didn't get a chance to get their hits in on Pens in front.

The ref'ing was terrible, but the Red Wings still may have been the better team. However, not as bad as the announcers made it seem.

you push people in front of the net, you dont REPEATEDLY cross check them while they are lying on the ground. So no, thats not "what you do."

may have been the better team? They WERE the better team. The refing was not terrible and if you're going to continue to blame refing on the pens losing then Im speechless because just as many calls that were made which favoured the wings there were ones that favored the pens. You just dont noticed them because, guess what, you're a pens fan and its obvious that you're going to see the blown calls favouring the opposition much more than you'd see the ones favouring the pens.

they may have been a better team but game 6 the wings 1st powerplay, shoulda been 4 on 4, the red wing player dived and wasnt called.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: I hate the red wings   I hate the red wings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:18 pm

steel66 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Milwaukee needs to get an NHL team. Laughing

Do you actually like hockey?

Pittsburgh needs a NBA team, but we aren't trading the Penguins for one.

Yeah, the hits, the constant momentum changing, stealing.. its intense..

Why would I watch the red wings game if i didnt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I hate the red wings   I hate the red wings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Quote :
they may have been a better team but game 6 the wings 1st powerplay, shoulda been 4 on 4, the red wing player dived and wasnt called.

and the pens should have been called when osgood got smashed into the boards and stick yanked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate the red wings   I hate the red wings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate the red wings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2