The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chiefs - Everyone Can Go

Go down 
+7
PackersOwnAll
KoolCam236
SimsZilla
SilverNBlackAttack
superskin6
Hellz-Bellz
cav_fan2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Come on Down to the Chiefs Sale of all their players. Everyone has a price. come and get em.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Bench player
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Pack4 wrote:
Come on Down to the Chiefs Sale of all their players. Everyone has a price. come and get em.

Derek Anderson, Lee Evans, James Jones, Derrick Johnson, Terrence McGee...very interested, especially Anderson and Evans...Please let me know what the Ravens can send you in return for these guys...
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:51 pm

i would like lee evans, pm me who you would like in return
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:19 am

Orlando Pace, Jason Peters, Terrence McGee.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:19 am

Lee Evans, James Jones, Jason Peters and Terrence Mcgee.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Lee Evans, James Jones, Jason Peters and Terrence Mcgee.
very interested in those also, not so much peters
Back to top Go down
KoolCam236
Water Boy
KoolCam236

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:34 am

I'm interested in Brandon Jacobs and Lee Evans. PM me who you want on my team
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Brandon Jacobs
James Jones
J. Peters
R Edwards
D Johnson
T Mcgee
B Pollard

All of the above make me wet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:23 pm

well there is a lot of people so this will take time. unless you can think up a deal and send it to me. i want draft picks and and pretty much any player. and most likely a replacement for whoever you take.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Pack4 wrote:
well there is a lot of people so this will take time. unless you can think up a deal and send it to me. i want draft picks and and pretty much any player. and most likely a replacement for whoever you take.

Jerry Porter +1st for Lee.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:40 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Pack4 wrote:

Jerry Porter +1st for Lee.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

He must have been Punch Drunk
Back to top Go down
lebron jam24
Bench player
lebron jam24

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:18 pm

What will it take to get Jason Peters
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:38 pm

lebron jam24 wrote:
What will it take to get Jason Peters

Pack4 wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:51 pm

I'd give like, a 3rd and a 4th for Pace. He's pretty old.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:53 pm

superskin6 wrote:
That is a god awful deal, stop overvaluing picks.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

Agreed with the new guy.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:13 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

Agreed with the new guy.
Can you stop referring to me as a "noob" or the "new guy" I might be new to this site but im certainly not new to madden sim leagues...
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

well, it's a start.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:23 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

well, it's a start.
Well while rookie picks are good and they progess good, a 3rd and 4th will probably never progress over 82 IF that, now why would he trade a premier LT whos got atleast 4 years left for 2 guys who max out at around 82, if they even get their...
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

well, it's a start.
Well while rookie picks are good and they progess good, a 3rd and 4th will probably never progress over 82 IF that, now why would he trade a premier LT whos got atleast 4 years left for 2 guys who max out at around 82, if they even get their...

Because he'll decline in the next 4 years. His strenght and agility will both plumet.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:29 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

well, it's a start.

Because he'll decline in the next 4 years. His strenght and agility will both plumet.
And those 3rd and 4ths will likely never get above 78... Ill take Paces 4 good-great years left over the rookies 3-4 average/backup roles.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

well, it's a start.

And those 3rd and 4ths will likely never get above 78... Ill take Paces 4 good-great years left over the rookies 3-4 average/backup roles.

but they won't be 4 good years, and if you think about it, eventually this league is going to come to the point where 78's will be valuable.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:58 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

well, it's a start.

but they won't be 4 good years, and if you think about it, eventually this league is going to come to the point where 78's will be valuable.

Where'd you get that from?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:00 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

well, it's a start.

Those 4 years from Pace will definetly be better than 3rd and 4th round rookies, and no 78s wont be valuable because rookies progress very well, but usually only 2nd and 1st round picks do progress over 88
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:19 pm

well i dont want that deal anyway. i would never do that deal. so no more talk about it needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs - Everyone Can Go   Chiefs - Everyone Can Go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiefs - Everyone Can Go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next