The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade mistakes

Go down 
+4
Nerd85
PackersOwnAll
SilverNBlackAttack
SoxNats08
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Trade mistakes - Page 2 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Trade mistakes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:18 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
OK I tried processing the Packers-Cardinals trade, but Cardinals go over the limit... I added 1 year to each deal, so they are the same lengths as they were in the trade... I can process it later though during the FA period, when the Cardinals are allowed to cut someone.

I've got about 15 players leaving for FA, so it should open up.

I know, but I just did your resignings, and then tried to process it.... w/e we'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:20 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
OK I tried processing the Packers-Cardinals trade, but Cardinals go over the limit... I added 1 year to each deal, so they are the same lengths as they were in the trade... I can process it later though during the FA period, when the Cardinals are allowed to cut someone.

I know, but I just did your resignings, and then tried to process it.... w/e we'll see.

I think you have to wait until you finish all resignings and move onto the next 'step' in the process (FA) before my FAs 'officially become' FAs.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

I think you have to wait until you finish all resignings and move onto the next 'step' in the process (FA) before my FAs 'officially become' FAs.

gotcha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:14 am

Someone grab Raiders some Midol and a box of tissues.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 am

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Someone grab Raiders some Midol and a box of tissues.

Trade mistakes - Page 2 Midol40

Trade mistakes - Page 2 23326332
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:40 am

Silver, chill. Just talk to the Giants about a way to get the deal done. I'm sure if they agreed to it once there is some tweaking that would let it be agreed to a second (third?) time. And if they aren't cooperating, then this old trade should be passed. You, Sox (or some admin), and the Giants sould sit down and talk about this so you can try and get a fair compromise.

Sox, it shouldn't matter if he helped with resignings, or even made the entire league. You can't just give people stuff because they've helped. I'm sure most people in this league have helped at some point, and if they haven't why should it matter?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:18 pm

steel66 wrote:
Silver, chill. Just talk to the Giants about a way to get the deal done. I'm sure if they agreed to it once there is some tweaking that would let it be agreed to a second (third?) time. And if they aren't cooperating, then this old trade should be passed. You, Sox (or some admin), and the Giants sould sit down and talk about this so you can try and get a fair compromise.

Sox, it shouldn't matter if he helped with resignings, or even made the entire league. You can't just give people stuff because they've helped. I'm sure most people in this league have helped at some point, and if they haven't why should it matter?

I never said it factored in, all I said was that he was right when I asked him how he helped the league and he answered...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 am

Doug Gabriel 3/2 1.5
Zach Hilton 6/2 3
Stockar McDougle 26/4 6.5
Chad Scott 10/3 (Retired) 10

21 FA Points
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:00 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
i agree iwht silver here

DITTO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade mistakes   Trade mistakes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade mistakes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2