The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resignings/Progression

Go down 
+3
SilverNBlackAttack
SoxNats08
Harper41
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Resignings/Progression Empty
PostSubject: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Sox you probably shouldve posted years left on peoples contracts in their progressions, and their ages also...Cuz from what im seeing a couple people have resigned players they thought were on 1 year deals but they werent so im sure theirs people who are on 1 year deals that teams dont know about and it would really suck to glimpse at the free agents and see that one of your top players is on the market...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Resignings/Progression Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Sox you probably shouldve posted years left on peoples contracts in their progressions, and their ages also...Cuz from what im seeing a couple people have resigned players they thought were on 1 year deals but they werent so im sure theirs people who are on 1 year deals that teams dont know about and it would really suck to glimpse at the free agents and see that one of your top players is on the market...

First off, no... secondly, all the teams that had those screwed up are the ones that Travis did, and here's why: He posted the ones without updated rosters. That's why someone like Freeney has a 1 yr deal without updates but in reality signed a long term deal. So third of all, this goes in General Talk. If you care this much, you can send me a PM over it.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Uhhh why not? It would take you an extra 2 minutes to do per team and it would avoid a lot of further confusion in the future. The Colts really got screwed by this as they couldve signed other players but now cant because they thought Freeney and Sanders were FAs, it also screwed over the Vikings because he went out and made a deal to get contract points, points he didnt actually need. So first off yes you probably should do that. It would not take you that much more time.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Uhhh why not? It would take you an extra 2 minutes to do per team and it would avoid a lot of further confusion in the future. The Colts really got screwed by this as they couldve signed other players but now cant because they thought Freeney and Sanders were FAs, it also screwed over the Vikings because he went out and made a deal to get contract points, points he didnt actually need. So first off yes you probably should do that. It would not take you that much more time.

Thats 2 min per team, ends up being more than an hour extra of my time that I could spend doing other things than doing stuff for people who only give the admins shit. Honestly, if you've never been a simmer then you can just shut the fuck up. Goes to almost all of you whiners. And read what I said... Travis got the Colts and Vikings lengths... and they are going to get to fix them, which is why I left them unlocked. So screw you...
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:10 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Thats 2 min per team, ends up being more than an hour extra of my time that I could spend doing other things than doing stuff for people who only give the admins shit. Honestly, if you've never been a simmer then you can just shut the fuck up. Goes to almost all of you whiners. And read what I said... Travis got the Colts and Vikings lengths... and they are going to get to fix them, which is why I left them unlocked. So screw you...

QFT.

Im tired of all this bitching. These GM's need to do there own job and GM there team.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

You really cant fix the Vikings unless you unapprove their trade...and honestly it wouldnt take you an hour to add 3 numbers to all the progressions when you do them.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

QFT.

Im tired of all this bitching. These GM's need to do there own job and GM there team.
STFU with this QFT BS its getting so damn annoying every post I see you posting "GFT". And YOU can not complain about bitching as you bitched for days about how your trade wasnt gunna get approved, you bitch about everything, jesus christ you bitch more then woman on their medopause.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

QFT.

STFU with this QFT BS its getting so damn annoying every post I see you posting "GFT". And YOU can not complain about bitching as you bitched for days about how your trade wasnt gunna get approved, you bitch about everything, jesus christ you bitch more then woman on their medopause.

Qouted for truth. You are making this league un enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

QFT.

Thanks, because I didnt know what it meant. I know what QFT means its just annoying when it pops up in EVERY TOPIC. How am I making this league un enjoyable, because I asked the simmer to add contract lengths to progressions to save the league from future problems? Something that killed Soxs last league?
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

QFT.

Thanks, because I didnt know what it meant. I know what QFT means its just annoying when it pops up in EVERY TOPIC. How am I making this league un enjoyable, because I asked the simmer to add contract lengths to progressions to save the league from future problems? Something that killed Soxs last league?

Im not meaning you I mean everyone being all Bitchy. Its the summer people should chill.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:31 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Then why do anything if people only "give admins shit?" Just do stuff for the people who kiss your ass and try to do everything by themselves and end up fucking up. And then get mad at them for being dumbasses. You created this league if I am correct, and I am pretty sure you knew what you signed up for. You are the simmer and head admin, act like it. Don't blame everything on everyone else. You picked your admins, it's not anyone else's fault they aren't here and fuck stuff up when they are here. Take some responsibility.

My suggestion: get Kyle's information for him and then call a break for the league. Let people finish up resignings if something prevented them from doing so before, and take like a week off. You obviously don't have the time right now to run this league by yourself, and apparently others (ADMINS) are having trouble also. Everyone is pretty pissed about everything, just take a week off for everyone to chill. You can check on a little bit and try and sort things out and find improvements for when we come back. But honestly a break would be best suited for almost everyone in the league.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:58 pm

steel66 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Then why do anything if people only "give admins shit?" Just do stuff for the people who kiss your ass and try to do everything by themselves and end up fucking up. And then get mad at them for being dumbasses. You created this league if I am correct, and I am pretty sure you knew what you signed up for. You are the simmer and head admin, act like it. Don't blame everything on everyone else. You picked your admins, it's not anyone else's fault they aren't here and fuck stuff up when they are here. Take some responsibility.

My suggestion: get Kyle's information for him and then call a break for the league. Let people finish up resignings if something prevented them from doing so before, and take like a week off. You obviously don't have the time right now to run this league by yourself, and apparently others (ADMINS) are having trouble also. Everyone is pretty pissed about everything, just take a week off for everyone to chill. You can check on a little bit and try and sort things out and find improvements for when we come back. But honestly a break would be best suited for almost everyone in the league.

Things used to be different in sim leagues... Up until the end of the last league, most people were pretty chill. I mean, we had random arguments by mksadng and DC occasionally (mostly DC), but usually was never that big of a deal. First people who came to change this were Wes and Ruskie89, and I'm not saying anything's wrong with you or anything Ruskie, just saying people expected different things from a sim league than the rest of us did. Then this league started, and now everything's like a business. That's what this league is like now, its kinda like having a job. But that's a different story.

Back to the other part, I don't blame everything on somebody else. The FAs were partially my fault, as were the trades. You may wonder why I said partially, and here's why: In the trades that didn't get processed, the reason was that there were problems in them. For example, the Cardinals went over the 55 player limit in their trade with the Packers. In the Raiders-Giants trade, I couldn't process it because he went over the pick limit. With FAs, many of them weren't posted in the UFA HQ because the GMs didn't read the new rules pertaining to UFAs. This is all factual, not opinionated, so don't give me that crap about blaming people.

But you are right in that we do need a break from the league... thing is, I'm going on vacation for most of August. This means we have a window of about two more weeks before I go, and we still have to do UFA and the draft. Now you might say like, couldn't we do these while you're gone? And here's why we can't: If we do that, there are going to be SO many problems in the file vs. what we have on the site, that that would kill the league. Happened in the other league, with the problem trades.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:04 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Things used to be different in sim leagues... Up until the end of the last league, most people were pretty chill. I mean, we had random arguments by mksadng and DC occasionally (mostly DC), but usually was never that big of a deal. First people who came to change this were Wes and Ruskie89, and I'm not saying anything's wrong with you or anything Ruskie, just saying people expected different things from a sim league than the rest of us did. Then this league started, and now everything's like a business. That's what this league is like now, its kinda like having a job. But that's a different story.

Back to the other part, I don't blame everything on somebody else. The FAs were partially my fault, as were the trades. You may wonder why I said partially, and here's why: In the trades that didn't get processed, the reason was that there were problems in them. For example, the Cardinals went over the 55 player limit in their trade with the Packers. In the Raiders-Giants trade, I couldn't process it because he went over the pick limit. With FAs, many of them weren't posted in the UFA HQ because the GMs didn't read the new rules pertaining to UFAs. This is all factual, not opinionated, so don't give me that crap about blaming people.

But you are right in that we do need a break from the league... thing is, I'm going on vacation for most of August. This means we have a window of about two more weeks before I go, and we still have to do UFA and the draft. Now you might say like, couldn't we do these while you're gone? And here's why we can't: If we do that, there are going to be SO many problems in the file vs. what we have on the site, that that would kill the league. Happened in the other league, with the problem trades.

If you just posted FA's and the draft class, the rest of the league could run itself. AIM me if you can.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 am

Quote :

None of those other leagues even started the sim. There arent really any problems a league can face before the sim. Things never were different in sim leagues, there werent even any arguements in this league before the sim, see the connection?

The problem here is that you let a lot of little 2 minute jobs stack up and now its an hour job. Even so, an hour isnt very long, and if you're occupying 24 hours of your day [in the summer for that matter] with meaningful events then you shouldnt have decided to be the simmer. Everytime something comes up the answer you give is "things have been really busy." But its just procrastination.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:47 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Quote :

None of those other leagues even started the sim. There arent really any problems a league can face before the sim. Things never were different in sim leagues, there werent even any arguements in this league before the sim, see the connection?

The problem here is that you let a lot of little 2 minute jobs stack up and now its an hour job. Even so, an hour isnt very long, and if you're occupying 24 hours of your day [in the summer for that matter] with meaningful events then you shouldnt have decided to be the simmer. Everytime something comes up the answer you give is "things have been really busy." But its just procrastination.

Well naturally 2 times 32 equals 64, slightly more than an hour, that would only make sense... It's not exactly procrastination, I have had other things to do.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:48 am

GTFO Sox's back.

Get lives.

I got one, and suddenly Madden Sim league messups aren't NEARLY as catestrophic (My Packers trade wasn't processed, OH WELL IT"S FUCKING LIFE).

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:53 am

But Sox, I do agree with them.

You do let things pile up, then rush to get it all done (old league....).

Just try to have a set schedule of when, once you have free time, rather than surf the web looking at porn, or jacking off, or daydreaming about jacking off about a hot girl, you instead just sit down and get some of the stuff done.

As a world-class procrastinator, I can say this: It's great for us (the procrastinators) when we know we can finish before a deadline, and do accomplish that, but it drives other people insane.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:55 am

Desert Demon wrote:
GTFO Sox's back.

Get lives.

I got one, and suddenly Madden Sim league messups aren't NEARLY as catestrophic (My Packers trade wasn't processed, OH WELL IT"S FUCKING LIFE).

/thread.

gracias
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:56 am

Desert Demon wrote:

Just try to have a set schedule of when, once you have free time, rather than surf the web looking at porn, or jacking off, or daydreaming about jacking off about a hot girl, you instead just sit down and get some of the stuff done.

As a world-class procrastinator, I can say this: It's great for us (the procrastinators) when we know we can finish before a deadline, and do accomplish that, but it drives other people insane.

And yes I do know what you mean, except for the porn part Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:46 am

Desert Demon wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:00 am

lol @ DD saying /thread and then being the very next post in the thread lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:11 am

I'd personally like to apologize to Sox for my share of arguing on this forum lately.

I just find it extremely frustrating when I know that what I need to do my re-signings and trade blocks and etc. is so easy to attain, but nobody will do it for me. I know as the simmer of the VNFL that it takes a lot of time and dedication, but I also fail to realize that this league and that are far different. While it may be easy to get the information, Sox may have been busy, and I should respect that. But, I also ask that in the future that Sox not let little stuff like this hit the backburner.

My time as the league asshole shall come to an end, and I'll try to be more relaxed and laid back. I apologize to Sox, Nerd, and whoever else I've bothered with the antics (except for SilverNBlackAttack, the human equivelent of a Herpe outbreak Very Happy).

I'll PM stuff to you from now on when I need it, Sox. I look forward to trading and signing FA's in the near future.

Prosperity to all.

<3 Steve Smith
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
GTFO Sox's back.

Get lives.

/thread.

lmfao, you make the biggest deal of things in this league and have in other leagues

and if you hadnt noticed, I could give a shit about whether or not anything ive done to my team isn't done correctly

if I recall correctly that messup happened to be one that you said was for the benefit of your team, so stfu
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
GTFO Sox's back.

Get lives.

/thread.

lmfao, you make the biggest deal of things in this league and have in other leagues

and if you hadnt noticed, I could give a shit about whether or not anything ive done to my team isn't done correctly

if I recall correctly that messup happened to be one that you said was for the benefit of your team, so stfu

Yes, having an 83 OLB over an 80 OLB and a #3 WR rated 70 over a 77 was for my benefit.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:02 pm

And locked. Stop arguing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignings/Progression   Resignings/Progression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignings/Progression
Page 1 of 1