The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amani Toomer and Larry Allen

Go down 
+3
Desert Demon
SilverNBlackAttack
Harper41
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Empty
PostSubject: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Are going to be kept FAs until Free Agent Period 2 because Silver royally screwed up the biddings. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused any members. If theirs any issues please PM me, PackersOwnAll or PatsFan.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 pm

This will only be up until FA period 2 opens, just making sure everyone sees it, as soon as FA period 2 is open this will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:37 pm

wait why do we have to wait for them?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:39 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Because you screwed up the whole thing by not taking 5 minutes to keep track of your damn signing points. Thats why.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 am

Harper41 wrote:
Because you screwed up the whole thing by not taking 5 minutes to keep track of your damn signing points. Thats why.

I'm going to go way out into left field and say he didn't do well in Math at school.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:08 am

Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I'm going to go way out into left field and say he didn't do well in Math at school.
Im going to go farther out into left field and say hes never stepped foot in a classroom.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:23 am

Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Im going to go farther out into left field and say hes never stepped foot in a classroom.

That's just mean.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:10 am

Harper41 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Well Im going to say go fuck your self.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 am

Did he go over the pts limit? If so, this is what you do: 20 pt fine (for 2 FAs), cancel all his current FA bids and any already signed players that would bring him over his new limit, and bring the bid to the 2nd highest player. I'll check it out though.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 am

OK the threads are deleted, anyone mind telling me what happened?
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Did he go over the pts limit? If so, this is what you do: 20 pt fine (for 2 FAs), cancel all his current FA bids and any already signed players that would bring him over his new limit, and bring the bid to the 2nd highest player. I'll check it out though.

He got 10 pts for one FA, and all the bids were deleted. Raidersgohard(Steelers) gave up on Allen, and assumed defeat. When he he was put into a position where he had to take Allen, he no longer had any points to spend on him. Because it was SNB that caused this, we pardoned him. Allen and Toomer were both messes, so we decided to clear the threads, lock them, and start them over in FA period 2.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 pm

superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

He got 10 pts for one FA, and all the bids were deleted. Raidersgohard(Steelers) gave up on Allen, and assumed defeat. When he he was put into a position where he had to take Allen, he no longer had any points to spend on him. Because it was SNB that caused this, we pardoned him. Allen and Toomer were both messes, so we decided to clear the threads, lock them, and start them over in FA period 2.

Situations like that have happened before... bad idea with Allen and Toomer. Just re-open them now, there's like a two and a half days left for them. What you should have done was let RGH decline his bid, and go to the next highest bidder. But since its already done, just re-open the thread. Also, give SNB a warning for repeated violations of free agency rules in addition. There's a thread in here, follow the format.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:02 pm

Alright, We'll talk it over.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Deleting stuff is very messy.

Erases the trail, and leaves no clues, it does.

Hard to understand what happened, is true.

Not deleting posts, good.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Allen and Toomer are open for bidding!!
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Its to late to reopen Toomer and Allen...If we open them now someone will get them for small points when their worth a lot more, thats why I thought we should save them for FA Period 2. If their out their now someteam can get them with 11 points when their worth much more.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Its to late to reopen Toomer and Allen...If we open them now someone will get them for small points when their worth a lot more, thats why I thought we should save them for FA Period 2. If their out their now someteam can get them with 11 points when their worth much more.

Who cares how much they go for, its only good for everyone if there open now i gess, alot of people can get them if they go for 11 pts
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:11 pm

I think its unfair now...I think it would be much better to just wait until FA period 2 to be able to sign them, this also give Silver an easier way to sign them and his penalties basically mean nothing...
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Harper41 wrote:
I think its unfair now...I think it would be much better to just wait until FA period 2 to be able to sign them, this also give Silver an easier way to sign them and his penalties basically mean nothing...

Do we realy want to go through this agian? lol

Silver just dosnt have a developed enough brain i gess.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:48 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

No I mean Silvers really the only one with 20+ points left, so it would be very easy for him to sign both Toomer and Allen, making his penalties worthless.

It would be much smarter to keep them out of FA until FA period 2.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Yeah we can do that.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Harper41 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

No I mean Silvers really the only one with 20+ points left, so it would be very easy for him to sign both Toomer and Allen, making his penalties worthless.

You fucking ass hole.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Harper41 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

You fucking ass hole.

Asshole*
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 pm

I mean I see his bids he got players for cheap, so I got - and now it should be re opended I dont see why you want to do this when it is only a sim league.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 pm

He explained it all, your the only one at this point with a pretty large amount of points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amani Toomer and Larry Allen   Amani Toomer and Larry Allen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amani Toomer and Larry Allen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next