The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

brett favre

Go down 
+2
Harper41
dave441
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dave441
Water Boy
dave441

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-05

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:34 pm

what do yall think about him being a jet?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Who knows how hell perform their...He had a GREAT OL in Green Bay and the Jets OL is a big downgrade, lets see if the old man and can stay on his feet when he doesnt have 2 pro bowl caliber Ts protecting him.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Lol they have a great oline.

They have some good WRs and good TE's they will take a wildcard spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:50 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Lol they have a great oline.

They have some good WRs and good TE's they will take a wildcard spot.
Doh! Forgot about free agency lol yeah their OLs pretty good, their Right side of the line isnt anything special though and their TEs suck...Bakers injured I believe but he wasnt anything great and Bubba Franks does nothing in the passing game, hes completely useless.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Brett will rejuvinate Bubba, but I agree, he does suck. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Bench player
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-23

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:32 pm

See, the Jets have a very good team now, but the thing is, they're in the same division as the Patriots, so don't expect a divisional win Laughing

And I don't even know if they'll be 2nd in the division with Buffalo in the rise, I mean, Jamie Dukes said he guarantees the Bills make a wild card spot haha. Very Happy

Anyway, I think it's good that Brett Favre is gone so the Bears can flat out dominate for eternity against them again, sorry Trav, but your O ain't gun do shit 'gainst our D, HOORAH! Cool
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:50 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
See, the Jets have a very good team now, but the thing is, they're in the same division as the Patriots, so don't expect a divisional win Laughing

And I don't even know if they'll be 2nd in the division with Buffalo in the rise, I mean, Jamie Dukes said he guarantees the Bills make a wild card spot haha. Very Happy

Anyway, I think it's good that Brett Favre is gone so the Bears can flat out dominate for eternity against them again, sorry Trav, but your O ain't gun do shit 'gainst our D, HOORAH! Cool

Im 60% Jets - 40% Pack fan now Brian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 pm

*Bandwagon Fan*
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : brett favre Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:28 pm

Harper41 wrote:
*Bandwagon Fan*

*I would not be talking*
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Brett Favre is my favorite player and i watched him since i knew what football was, so im now a Jets fan since he got traded, if thats a bandwagon jumper then hell, ima bandwagon jumper i gess.

They will win more games then GB this year anyway, and 50 bucks says Rodgers dosnt play the whole year.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
*Bandwagon Fan*

*I would not be talking*
Lmao im a Saints fan, yep I jumped on the bandwagon of the team thats made the playoffs once in the past 4 seasons lmao. Good try Nerd, your quite a funny guy.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
*Bandwagon Fan*

*I would not be talking*
Lmao im a Saints fan, yep I jumped on the bandwagon of the team thats made the playoffs once in the past 4 seasons lmao. Good try Nerd, your quite a funny guy.

So he jumped on the bandwagon from a Conference Champion to a 3rd place team? Good try mksadng, your quite a funny guy.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
*Bandwagon Fan*

*I would not be talking*

So he jumped on the bandwagon from a Conference Champion to a 3rd place team? Good try mksadng, your quite a funny guy.
Yes because the Jets havent improved at all from last season Rolling Eyes moron.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
*Bandwagon Fan*

*I would not be talking*

Yes because the Jets havent improved at all from last season Rolling Eyes moron.

They still won't do better than the Packers Rolling Eyes moron.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:33 pm

You dont think going from a HOF QB to an unproven Aaron Rodgers wont affect the Packers? I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to not see GB in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Harper41 wrote:
You dont think going from a HOF QB to an unproven Aaron Rodgers wont affect the Packers? I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to not see GB in the playoffs.

Nor would I, but I think that the Jets still are not at the level as Green Bay. The Packers obviously have a lot of faith in Aaron Rodgers, whether that pays off, I don't know.

People think Green Bay will do much worse, because they believe the only reason for their success was Brett Farve. They still have a very good team, and if Rodgers can get accustomed to the role early, they could be back in the Playoffs.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Nor would I, but I think that the Jets still are not at the level as Green Bay. The Packers obviously have a lot of faith in Aaron Rodgers, whether that pays off, I don't know.

People think Green Bay will do much worse, because they believe the only reason for their success was Brett Farve. They still have a very good team, and if Rodgers can get accustomed to the role early, they could be back in the Playoffs.

Rodgers will choke and get hurt.

Brian Brohm FTW
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:00 pm

You can see into the future?!?!?! Hows Sedrick Ellis gunna do this year?
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Harper41 wrote:
You can see into the future?!?!?! Hows Sedrick Ellis gunna do this year?

Second in ROY voting, under Felix Jones
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:36 pm

WOW what are his stats?
Back to top Go down
imevil
Rookie

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-07-22

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:40 pm

if that happened in this game, Harper would be the most exited person here
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Harper41 wrote:
WOW what are his stats?

10000 tackles and 454 sacks with 50 ints and 60 forced fumbles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

brett favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: brett favre   brett favre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brett favre
Page 1 of 1