The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion Empty
PostSubject: The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion   The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:44 am

U all see, Ocho be in his senior year. As some know already. I'll try be on every now and again, but my senior year at St. John's Jesuit is FREAKING INSANE. If I'm not od for a day or two that'll be the reason. This isn't going to be a few day thing, as this will last into May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion   The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:20 pm

No one even cares Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion   The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:

The New England Patriots care Cool
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion   The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:28 pm

amazingandre wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

The New England Patriots care Cool

lol!

I'm halfway through the 2 week period of Hell for my school, so no sympathy from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion   The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ocho Cinco's Situatuion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: Announcements :: Absence/Vacation-
Jump to: