The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official BC Eagles Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : The Official BC Eagles Thread Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

The Official BC Eagles Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:06 pm

How bout them Eagles...
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Matt Ryan=Overrated

Jamie Silva=Underrated

Matt Ryan will not prove being worth a first round pick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:19 pm

No Matt Ryan is being severly underrated by everyone except NFL teams, the man put up good stats with NOOOOO help on the offensive side of the ball, I can guarantee that none of his WRs, TEs, HBs get touched before the 6th round. He threw 17 INTs in a pass heavy offense and a couple of them came from his WRs tipping the ball up. Matt Ryan will be a good starter if he gets put in a good situation, if he goes to the Ravens I think hell do good and he will definetly prove being worth a top 10 pick.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:21 pm

mksadng wrote:
No Matt Ryan is being severly underrated by everyone except NFL teams, the man put up good stats with NOOOOO help on the offensive side of the ball, I can guarantee that none of his WRs, TEs, HBs get touched before the 6th round. He threw 17 INTs in a pass heavy offense and a couple of them came from his WRs tipping the ball up. Matt Ryan will be a good starter if he gets put in a good situation, if he goes to the Ravens I think hell do good and he will definetly prove being worth a top 10 pick.

i hope youre right. i just dont want to see him be another ryan leaf, cade mcnown type of guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:

i hope youre right. i just dont want to see him be another ryan leaf, cade mcnown type of guy
naaaaaah hell be like a peyton manning type of guy Wink
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 pm

mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:

naaaaaah hell be like a peyton manning type of guy Wink

maybe more like a ELI Manning

i could see that, maybe, i just dont see that much in him that impresses me, except for that clutch performance he had against VT...i think it was VT anyways
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Yea, the man is amazing with no help. I want him to go to the Ravens...

I don't see him as a stud QB, but he will definitely be a solid starter in the league.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:12 pm

He's alright. I can see him as like a Matt Hasselbeck type guy. I think it'll take a while before he'll be ready to play in the NFL though. He's got the intangibles, but there are holes in his game.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
He's alright. I can see him as like a Matt Hasselbeck type guy. I think it'll take a while before he'll be ready to play in the NFL though. He's got the intangibles, but there are holes in his game.

I could definitely see that.... and I think he will thrive in any situation like Baltimore. Atlanta would not be good for him at all...
Back to top Go down
PatFan
Veteran
PatFan

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:21 pm

Atlanta may not be a bad fit but you never know until you see him play in a certain teams uniform come his 1st game
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 pm

PatFan wrote:
Atlanta may not be a bad fit but you never know until you see him play in a certain teams uniform come his 1st game

yea i know, if he goes to atlanta i definitely dont think he should play the first year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official BC Eagles Thread   The Official BC Eagles Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official BC Eagles Thread
Page 1 of 1